Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | where to find Eliminate?
Yo! So i've been looking for the battle stone "Eliminate" I was wondering where i could get it, the prices in the AH are near impossible to afford.

It'd be rad if any of you can tell me where to get one? Also there are never any in the marketplace so I don't know if they do stock there or have stocked there before.

Please help, thank you!
Yo! So i've been looking for the battle stone "Eliminate" I was wondering where i could get it, the prices in the AH are near impossible to afford.

It'd be rad if any of you can tell me where to get one? Also there are never any in the marketplace so I don't know if they do stock there or have stocked there before.

Please help, thank you!
sans undertale :)
@regionalatyes they don't stock in the Marketplace, but are (very rare) drops in most Coliseum venues (excluding Crystal Pools, Mire, and possibly Volcanic Vents as i haven't heard of a confirmed drop there yet). if you can, farming in Sandswept Delta or Arena seems to have pretty good odds of battlestone drops. Bamboo Falls has a good handful of drops that sell well on their own, so you could farm there and sell the drops in order to eventually buy an Elim. Forgotten Cave has pretty decent egg chances, so you could farm there, hope for an egg to drop, and sell it to also work toward buying an Elim.

though if you're lucky, you may also be able to find a dragon with Elim that's cheaper than buying the stone itself and you could try to get that instead.
@regionalatyes they don't stock in the Marketplace, but are (very rare) drops in most Coliseum venues (excluding Crystal Pools, Mire, and possibly Volcanic Vents as i haven't heard of a confirmed drop there yet). if you can, farming in Sandswept Delta or Arena seems to have pretty good odds of battlestone drops. Bamboo Falls has a good handful of drops that sell well on their own, so you could farm there and sell the drops in order to eventually buy an Elim. Forgotten Cave has pretty decent egg chances, so you could farm there, hope for an egg to drop, and sell it to also work toward buying an Elim.

though if you're lucky, you may also be able to find a dragon with Elim that's cheaper than buying the stone itself and you could try to get that instead.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
thank you!
@After
thank you!
sans undertale :)
@regionalatyes

If it's too far outside your price range, there are Eliminate-less builds available.
@regionalatyes

If it's too far outside your price range, there are Eliminate-less builds available.
windh4.png