Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Usual Newbie~
1 2 3
@Peyp:

I read your rules. I can promise I won't be getting rid of anything I adopt. That I can assure. (I'm kind of a terrible hoarder. Once I like something, there's a 99.9% chance it's staying).

The only thing I'm having trouble with is figuring out how to ping etc. for the one I found that I like. :) Could you offer some guidance in that aspect?

Thank you, also, for the chance to adopt one of your adorable dragons. Sorry for the typical newbie response to this.
@Peyp:

I read your rules. I can promise I won't be getting rid of anything I adopt. That I can assure. (I'm kind of a terrible hoarder. Once I like something, there's a 99.9% chance it's staying).

The only thing I'm having trouble with is figuring out how to ping etc. for the one I found that I like. :) Could you offer some guidance in that aspect?

Thank you, also, for the chance to adopt one of your adorable dragons. Sorry for the typical newbie response to this.
@DeltaRhys
You just pinged me by adding a @ in front of my username. You seem to have been doing it without even knowing you're doing it. :)

No problem, I'm glad you found a dragon you like.
@DeltaRhys
You just pinged me by adding a @ in front of my username. You seem to have been doing it without even knowing you're doing it. :)

No problem, I'm glad you found a dragon you like.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Szora:

I found myself a little lost on the forum. So glad to know this will probably be transferred over to that one. Makes it a little more helpful towards me. I'm glad this site is so on top of things like that.

As for dragons, you're probably right on that one. At least until I learn how to properly do things or at least figure out how to get the 5000 treasure to expand on my lair. I managed to get familiars for my dragons so far, by some... magical miracle. I didn't realize there was an actual benefit to having them, so thank you for that information. It will definitely come in handy in the future.

I think the only fairground game I've made an attempt on is the lower/higher game. (Which is how I got any treasure in the first place). Hopefully they won't become to overly tedious for me. At least until I learn how to do the rest.

I'll keep you updated on my future progress, with hopes that I do good on it. Thank you so much for all the advice. I'll take all of it into account to hopefully further myself in this game.
@Szora:

I found myself a little lost on the forum. So glad to know this will probably be transferred over to that one. Makes it a little more helpful towards me. I'm glad this site is so on top of things like that.

As for dragons, you're probably right on that one. At least until I learn how to properly do things or at least figure out how to get the 5000 treasure to expand on my lair. I managed to get familiars for my dragons so far, by some... magical miracle. I didn't realize there was an actual benefit to having them, so thank you for that information. It will definitely come in handy in the future.

I think the only fairground game I've made an attempt on is the lower/higher game. (Which is how I got any treasure in the first place). Hopefully they won't become to overly tedious for me. At least until I learn how to do the rest.

I'll keep you updated on my future progress, with hopes that I do good on it. Thank you so much for all the advice. I'll take all of it into account to hopefully further myself in this game.
@ Peyp:

Sorry if this is the wrong way on doing this one. As I'm still lost on doing it. I have interest in this guy here. I absolutely adore his colors. Not sure if I need to give you the name for them before hand, but if I do, I've decided on Hexiphorous. :)

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36358148

Again, apologies if I'm doing this wrong.
@ Peyp:

Sorry if this is the wrong way on doing this one. As I'm still lost on doing it. I have interest in this guy here. I absolutely adore his colors. Not sure if I need to give you the name for them before hand, but if I do, I've decided on Hexiphorous. :)

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36358148

Again, apologies if I'm doing this wrong.
Hello, and welcome, friend!

It might be a good idea to read the forum rules, because some of them are pretty easy to mess up, for example, no all caps titles, no repeat messages, no bumping certain kinds of threads. A big one is no creating threads to ask for free things. If you want free dragons, you can find plenty of giveaways in the "Dragon Trading" forum.

Hope you have a great time!
Hello, and welcome, friend!

It might be a good idea to read the forum rules, because some of them are pretty easy to mess up, for example, no all caps titles, no repeat messages, no bumping certain kinds of threads. A big one is no creating threads to ask for free things. If you want free dragons, you can find plenty of giveaways in the "Dragon Trading" forum.

Hope you have a great time!
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
[quote name="DeltaRhys" date=2017-10-08 07:46:18]At least until I learn how to properly do things or at least figure out how to get the 5000 treasure to expand on my lair. [/quote] Hatchlings are going for 4k each right now, adults for a little over 6k. Once you hatch your first nest you'll be able to expand even if you don't mess around with Fairgrounds or coli grinding, but you'll need enough lair spaces for the babies.
DeltaRhys wrote on 2017-10-08:
At least until I learn how to properly do things or at least figure out how to get the 5000 treasure to expand on my lair.

Hatchlings are going for 4k each right now, adults for a little over 6k. Once you hatch your first nest you'll be able to expand even if you don't mess around with Fairgrounds or coli grinding, but you'll need enough lair spaces for the babies.
@DeltaRhys

If you put the space in between, I don't get the notification, so it doesn't really work ^^ That little fellow is one of the dragons that are not in my lair, but in a lair of another person, hence the note to ping them instead.
Would it be too much trouble for you to ping them (their name is in the small notes, just under the hatchling image and next to adult preview) in my thread and ask them for a hatchling there? - Quicklink to the thread if it's not too much of a bother.
@DeltaRhys

If you put the space in between, I don't get the notification, so it doesn't really work ^^ That little fellow is one of the dragons that are not in my lair, but in a lair of another person, hence the note to ping them instead.
Would it be too much trouble for you to ping them (their name is in the small notes, just under the hatchling image and next to adult preview) in my thread and ask them for a hatchling there? - Quicklink to the thread if it's not too much of a bother.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@DeltaRhys Would you like this girl? I’ll give her to you for free if she has a good home [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35086851] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350869/35086851_350.png[/img] [/url]
@DeltaRhys

Would you like this girl? I’ll give her to you for free if she has a good home

35086851_350.png
XoSD6mg.png
@DeltaRhys

Hey new person! As a lot of other members are already helping you with advice, how about I show you some places where to get free dragons?

First of all, my own hatchery is free for newbies. You can get your first dragon from my hatchery for free. It's here.

There's also this thread. It focuses on giving out dragons that can be trained in the Coliseum, and the people there are always willing to help with any questions. There's more threads like this one too.

This person gives out dragons and buys back a child from that dragon.

The Dragon Trading subforum is filled with threads for newbies right now.

If you need any more help let me know.
@DeltaRhys

Hey new person! As a lot of other members are already helping you with advice, how about I show you some places where to get free dragons?

First of all, my own hatchery is free for newbies. You can get your first dragon from my hatchery for free. It's here.

There's also this thread. It focuses on giving out dragons that can be trained in the Coliseum, and the people there are always willing to help with any questions. There's more threads like this one too.

This person gives out dragons and buys back a child from that dragon.

The Dragon Trading subforum is filled with threads for newbies right now.

If you need any more help let me know.
P5dRHZ6.png
@smeen @WhiteRiver Seeing how he has exactly one space left in his lair and isn't able to do a lot of expanding yet, I'm not sure more dragons he'll feel bad about selling or exalting are going to help a whole bunch right now...this is actually the trap a lot of newbies get sort of unintentionally nudged into by well meaning gifters. I wound up with so many free dragons when I joined and then felt so bad when I finally realized I had to bite the bullet and get rid of them all lol.
@smeen @WhiteRiver Seeing how he has exactly one space left in his lair and isn't able to do a lot of expanding yet, I'm not sure more dragons he'll feel bad about selling or exalting are going to help a whole bunch right now...this is actually the trap a lot of newbies get sort of unintentionally nudged into by well meaning gifters. I wound up with so many free dragons when I joined and then felt so bad when I finally realized I had to bite the bullet and get rid of them all lol.
1 2 3