Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Feeding "snacks"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Support
I mean I'd run out of food a lot faster than I do now but full support
Support
I mean I'd run out of food a lot faster than I do now but full support
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
THIS IS ADORABLE OMG

100% for this. I'd love it if you could "bake" (craft, brew) different snacks to give, even if it was just for aesthetic or cosmetic's sake
THIS IS ADORABLE OMG

100% for this. I'd love it if you could "bake" (craft, brew) different snacks to give, even if it was just for aesthetic or cosmetic's sake
It'd be cool if the person whose dragon you fed, they get a notification, so they know you like it too
It'd be cool if the person whose dragon you fed, they get a notification, so they know you like it too
This is so adorable. I love it. Support.

People have been bringing up the bonuses for having the clan at over 80%. I feel you should only be able to feed a dragon once a day (or even once every couple of days) so it's only one food point a day. Dragons lose 3 a day so 3 different people would have to feed an entire lair in order to keep it at a steady level. I may not be the most social but I don't think that'll happen that often.

Also I think it would be cute if the dragons had a "Name has been given x snacks" in the corner so you have a little tally, so it also kind of serves like a like button.

And of course- you can opt out whenever you want.
This is so adorable. I love it. Support.

People have been bringing up the bonuses for having the clan at over 80%. I feel you should only be able to feed a dragon once a day (or even once every couple of days) so it's only one food point a day. Dragons lose 3 a day so 3 different people would have to feed an entire lair in order to keep it at a steady level. I may not be the most social but I don't think that'll happen that often.

Also I think it would be cute if the dragons had a "Name has been given x snacks" in the corner so you have a little tally, so it also kind of serves like a like button.

And of course- you can opt out whenever you want.
Crow TseXxba.png
Fr Tumblr | Art Blog | Redbubble
Can be found at @ qur0w on most platforms
Yes please, I would love to feed Spacedad ;w;
Yes please, I would love to feed Spacedad ;w;
QFXpYkj.png
i like it. their page could keep a tally of how many snacks the dragon has ever been fed.
i like it. their page could keep a tally of how many snacks the dragon has ever been fed.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
yes?? i need this?? a log of who and how much the dragon was fed could be helpful, but what if someone confused a dead lair and fed it, then someone else thought it was active..?
yes?? i need this?? a log of who and how much the dragon was fed could be helpful, but what if someone confused a dead lair and fed it, then someone else thought it was active..?
Very nice and cute idea!
Very nice and cute idea!
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
Lots of my friends struggle with food. I would love the possibility to go feed their dragons as a surprise :) very cool idea
Lots of my friends struggle with food. I would love the possibility to go feed their dragons as a surprise :) very cool idea
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Yes yes yes!! This idea is adorable, I'd love to feed Glademama.
Yes yes yes!! This idea is adorable, I'd love to feed Glademama.
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9