Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Percy Jackson RP: A new age
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 65 66
(Everyone just barrage storm with comments that say "POST")
(Everyone just barrage storm with comments that say "POST")

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
(I gotcha fam)
(I gotcha fam)
(Hi! Hello! *Grasps hands* I am so sorry! It seemed like it was the start of September and then weeks flew by! And now, its October! So, I completely forgot that I had abandoned you all... All of my work at school has started rising, and apparently I'm failing at Violin, so my dad is pushing me extra hard to work on that! I will post as soon as I can. Hopefully after finishing my homework after school today! Thank you for being so patient! <3)
(Hi! Hello! *Grasps hands* I am so sorry! It seemed like it was the start of September and then weeks flew by! And now, its October! So, I completely forgot that I had abandoned you all... All of my work at school has started rising, and apparently I'm failing at Violin, so my dad is pushing me extra hard to work on that! I will post as soon as I can. Hopefully after finishing my homework after school today! Thank you for being so patient! <3)
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
(Thank you for the explanation at least. :) )
(Thank you for the explanation at least. :) )
(Everytime we ask storm to post for like a week, she finally does, and it's an explanation instead of a post :C)
(Everytime we ask storm to post for like a week, she finally does, and it's an explanation instead of a post :C)

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
(Yeah. Storm, next time, please explain when you are getting into a sticky time sooner rather then later.)
(Yeah. Storm, next time, please explain when you are getting into a sticky time sooner rather then later.)
(Sticky situations tend to hit me in the face.. I don't exactly see them coming.. :C))
(Sticky situations tend to hit me in the face.. I don't exactly see them coming.. :C))
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
(Hello, the wondrous people! I am much better now, and my leg has healed up nicely! I hope you're all having an awesome school year! <3)
(Hello, the wondrous people! I am much better now, and my leg has healed up nicely! I hope you're all having an awesome school year! <3)
Ickle, Ockle, Blue Bockle,
Fishes in the sea.
If you want a pretty mate,
please choose me!

SHE/HER
EMBER
((Glad you're better!))
((Glad you're better!))
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |