Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Forum Update tracking
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 62 63
Unsticky
Unsticky
The battle stones are missing the item category: [item=Scratch] (Energy Stone) [item=Shred] (Ability Stone) [item=Berserker] (Augment Stone) etc.
The battle stones are missing the item category:

Scratch (Energy Stone)
Shred (Ability Stone)
Berserker (Augment Stone)
etc.
When someone has an item shown in their signature and you mouse over it, the pop up info pane appears and sticks. Mousing over other items does not make it go away. You have to refresh.

Also, the words over lap into the title on them.
When someone has an item shown in their signature and you mouse over it, the pop up info pane appears and sticks. Mousing over other items does not make it go away. You have to refresh.

Also, the words over lap into the title on them.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
Joining all the others in saying that accent previews in the forums are also not working properly for me. The second page of previews never works. I'm on windows 8, chrome browser.
Joining all the others in saying that accent previews in the forums are also not working properly for me. The second page of previews never works. I'm on windows 8, chrome browser.
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
Cannot delete my *Alerts*...tried to click on the *X*'s.
Cannot delete my *Alerts*...tried to click on the *X*'s.
I tried to delete this post: Here
But it won't let me. It just keeps redirecting me to the main forum page.

I use google chrome.
I tried to delete this post: Here
But it won't let me. It just keeps redirecting me to the main forum page.

I use google chrome.
I tried to delete a thread- this but am unable to. I use google chrome and cleared my cache when trying.
I tried to delete a thread- this but am unable to. I use google chrome and cleared my cache when trying.
I tried to delete this thread and i've cleared my google chrome cache but it still remains: here
I tried to delete this thread and i've cleared my google chrome cache but it still remains: here
If I receive a ping, clicking on the alert brings me to the top of the page the ping is on rather than straight to the post!
If I receive a ping, clicking on the alert brings me to the top of the page the ping is on rather than straight to the post!
4F79zst.png MCpjFbQ.png
[quote name="alanapants" date="2018-02-14 13:07:53" ] If I receive a ping, clicking on the alert brings me to the top of the page the ping is on rather than straight to the post! [/quote] @alanapants Can you provide the link of an alert ping that is doing this? I'd like to see if something weird is happening with the URL itself. Does this happen with all of your forum alert pings, or only some? Thanks!
alanapants wrote on 2018-02-14 13:07:53:

@alanapants Can you provide the link of an alert ping that is doing this? I'd like to see if something weird is happening with the URL itself. Does this happen with all of your forum alert pings, or only some? Thanks!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 62 63