Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Looking to Rent high lvl dragon
Hello my name is blue and I need some help. I cant gain alot of income due to low lvl dragons. Im only asking to borrow some high lvl dragons for a few days. Plz help me lvl my dragons. ?

I have found someone to help me thank you
Hello my name is blue and I need some help. I cant gain alot of income due to low lvl dragons. Im only asking to borrow some high lvl dragons for a few days. Plz help me lvl my dragons. ?

I have found someone to help me thank you
seems i put this in the wrong forum my bad i dont use the forum much
seems i put this in the wrong forum my bad i dont use the forum much
@Bluem7035 - Did you check the Ice forums for level 25 rentals? I know Light flight has a rental service, so its possible your own flight does too.
@Bluem7035 - Did you check the Ice forums for level 25 rentals? I know Light flight has a rental service, so its possible your own flight does too.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@HSoup
idk ill be sure to look though thanks
@HSoup
idk ill be sure to look though thanks
@HSoup
nope no rentals put up in the past few months
@HSoup
nope no rentals put up in the past few months
@bluem7035
I have a pair that I can let you borrow. Please, please do not be like other players who have sold my dragons wrongfully, or left the site without returning them. I have some trust issues now.
@bluem7035
I have a pair that I can let you borrow. Please, please do not be like other players who have sold my dragons wrongfully, or left the site without returning them. I have some trust issues now.
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png
@sinha27
thnx and im not like those people but i have been lended a very nice dragon atm i really appreciate the offer though
@sinha27
thnx and im not like those people but i have been lended a very nice dragon atm i really appreciate the offer though
@Bluem7035 okay! If you change your mind or know of any other new players in need of level 25 teams, just reach out to me.
@Bluem7035 okay! If you change your mind or know of any other new players in need of level 25 teams, just reach out to me.
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png
@sinha27

thanks so much and i will :)
@sinha27

thanks so much and i will :)