Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | bean sprout hair clips
1 2
they seem to be very popular in japan but not so much in the US or europe? does anyone else have them because they're adorable and cheap too (10 of them for 2-ish dollars on amazon). I can't decide whether wearing them to school would result in a roaring trend with me at the head of it or complete destruction of my social life edit: they were a hit and two big jock-type guys ive never spoken to before came up and very shyly asked if i had any extras which i did and they put them in their hair and wore them for the whole period before giving them back and they loved them [img]https://i.snag.gy/zM3Pfy.jpg[/img] [size=2][i]^straight from my instagram hence the crappy filter lmao[/i][/size]
they seem to be very popular in japan but not so much in the US or europe? does anyone else have them because they're adorable and cheap too (10 of them for 2-ish dollars on amazon). I can't decide whether wearing them to school would result in a roaring trend with me at the head of it or complete destruction of my social life

edit: they were a hit and two big jock-type guys ive never spoken to before came up and very shyly asked if i had any extras which i did and they put them in their hair and wore them for the whole period before giving them back and they loved them

zM3Pfy.jpg
^straight from my instagram hence the crappy filter lmao
olly / 15
bit hard to see from afar no?
2216.png One can never truly own a dragon, one can only hope to be in it's good graces.
[quote name="@SinFang" date=2017-10-02 20:58:28] bit hard to see from afar no? [/quote] I like that part, people don't notice until they're close to me and I get to see their reactions to plants growing out of my head up close
@SinFang wrote on 2017-10-02:

I like that part, people don't notice until they're close to me and I get to see their reactions to plants growing out of my head up close
olly / 15
@plaant XD that sounds priceless, but nah not for me
@plaant XD that sounds priceless, but nah not for me
2216.png One can never truly own a dragon, one can only hope to be in it's good graces.
@plaant

I see people wear those a lot at comic and anime cons, especially the vendors, and I've also seen some with little flowers or mushrooms.
@plaant

I see people wear those a lot at comic and anime cons, especially the vendors, and I've also seen some with little flowers or mushrooms.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
omg...
I want them.
omg...
I want them.
they kinda look like alien antennae and idk im not feelin it
they kinda look like alien antennae and idk im not feelin it
QZRMy.gif5rsP7.gif7A9On.gifEATfP.gif
Those are damn cute and funny imo.
Those are damn cute and funny imo.
I don't know if I'd make use of them but they are ridiculously adorable!
I don't know if I'd make use of them but they are ridiculously adorable!
8Wxihjh.gift5oQ2Gh.png
omg....i need these.

op, you should wear them! go for it lil bean sprout!
omg....i need these.

op, you should wear them! go for it lil bean sprout!
1 2