Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | My Little Pony Official Fan Hub
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34
Can someone help me out with my OC's name? Ive given her a MAJOR rewrite , as well as a updated design , but i cant think of a proper name for her!
Can someone help me out with my OC's name? Ive given her a MAJOR rewrite , as well as a updated design , but i cant think of a proper name for her!
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
@Solanna what dragon are you talking about? and if its not mlp related please don't post it in this thread. post it in the Help Center forms. And you can pm me.
@Solanna what dragon are you talking about? and if its not mlp related please don't post it in this thread. post it in the Help Center forms. And you can pm me.
61b778ca48ab1ec260e8ca1776e8ae1a006fb0d9.gif
@opaldremas This is MLP related , haha! X3 This is my OC , who used to be named Moon Spirit , but i feel as though her name doesnt fit in with her personality and government. Thats why i asked here , because i know you guys can whip up ideas :) [img]http://i64.tinypic.com/2lxup6v.jpg[/img]
@opaldremas This is MLP related , haha! X3

This is my OC , who used to be named Moon Spirit , but i feel as though her name doesnt fit in with her personality and government. Thats why i asked here , because i know you guys can whip up ideas :)

2lxup6v.jpg
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
[quote name="OpalDreams" date=2017-09-24 08:47:10] I liked the knew episode I'm glad [spoiler]they saved Zecora.[/spoiler] [/quote] Ed. because spoilers for A Health of Information Same! The whole thing was honestly pretty unsettling for a children's show, especially if you think about it too hard. Makes me wonder if [spoiler]any of the trees in the swamp are transformed ponies[/spoiler]. Scary thought! I was honestly surprised that [spoiler]she [i]actually[/i] started turning into a tree.[/spoiler] I thought for sure that was going to end up being some kind of misunderstanding or something.
OpalDreams wrote on 2017-09-24:
I liked the knew episode I'm glad they saved Zecora.
Ed. because spoilers for A Health of Information

Same! The whole thing was honestly pretty unsettling for a children's show, especially if you think about it too hard. Makes me wonder if any of the trees in the swamp are transformed ponies. Scary thought! I was honestly surprised that she actually started turning into a tree. I thought for sure that was going to end up being some kind of misunderstanding or something.
B8_L2.pngm35_book.pngm2_02_book.pngm22_book.pngl4_02_book.pngl7_01_book.pngB8_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
@Solanna I think her name should be Eclipse!

And @LascielsShadow I love your Avatar

I just watched about an hour and a half of equestria girls shorts/specials from youtube :o

My favorite one is The Art of Friendship.
@Solanna I think her name should be Eclipse!

And @LascielsShadow I love your Avatar

I just watched about an hour and a half of equestria girls shorts/specials from youtube :o

My favorite one is The Art of Friendship.
Just watched Marks and Recreation Dang it! I wanted to find out what Rumbles special talent is! It probably has something to do with dealing with thunderclouds but still!
Just watched Marks and Recreation Dang it! I wanted to find out what Rumbles special talent is! It probably has something to do with dealing with thunderclouds but still!
IVE BEEN WAITING TO FIND THIS PAGE ALL MY LIFE OH MY GOODNESS
IVE BEEN WAITING TO FIND THIS PAGE ALL MY LIFE OH MY GOODNESS
YAY MLP!

My favorite character (from what I’ve seen) is Celano.

I currently have two OCs.

Gossamer, a crippled changeling. I haven’t drawn her. She’s my ponysona. (Yes, I have a limp as well)

And Caliga, some evil alicorn wish-fulfillment thing. I like making extremely powerful and kinda-Mary-sue OCs just because. I rarely use her, just for roleplays with friends who don’t really care if a character is “overpowered” or not.
YAY MLP!

My favorite character (from what I’ve seen) is Celano.

I currently have two OCs.

Gossamer, a crippled changeling. I haven’t drawn her. She’s my ponysona. (Yes, I have a limp as well)

And Caliga, some evil alicorn wish-fulfillment thing. I like making extremely powerful and kinda-Mary-sue OCs just because. I rarely use her, just for roleplays with friends who don’t really care if a character is “overpowered” or not.
she/he/they | fr + 3
@Matou you mean Captain Celaeno? And your OC sounds cool. If you ever have a picture of her, I would like too see it.

And @ShadowDreemurr Yay! I'm glad you like this page :)

Some activities are one the front page ;)
@Matou you mean Captain Celaeno? And your OC sounds cool. If you ever have a picture of her, I would like too see it.

And @ShadowDreemurr Yay! I'm glad you like this page :)

Some activities are one the front page ;)
paint all the circles! loved the new ep owo
paint all the circles! loved the new ep owo
2216.png One can never truly own a dragon, one can only hope to be in it's good graces.
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34