Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you going to be for Halloween?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Tsuyu Asui from BnHA!
Tsuyu Asui from BnHA!
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
A Slytherin Seeker.
A Slytherin Seeker.
A cat (aka I'll probably throw on some cat ears & fake fangs haha)

@SkyTreader197
Your idea is really cool! I'd probably have a heart attack if I saw you out on Halloween night
A cat (aka I'll probably throw on some cat ears & fake fangs haha)

@SkyTreader197
Your idea is really cool! I'd probably have a heart attack if I saw you out on Halloween night
sleepytroll.gif
@sleepytroll

Ah thanks! xD Goin for the best spooks this year.
@sleepytroll

Ah thanks! xD Goin for the best spooks this year.
6BiBS.gif
Life.
I’m going to wear a white shirt with gold writing that says life. And I’ll randomly hand people small boxes of lemonheads
Life.
I’m going to wear a white shirt with gold writing that says life. And I’ll randomly hand people small boxes of lemonheads
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png gHesnkX.png
I wanted to be a dragon, but I couldn't find any dragon wings D:
now I'm going to be a pirate owo
I wanted to be a dragon, but I couldn't find any dragon wings D:
now I'm going to be a pirate owo
2216.png One can never truly own a dragon, one can only hope to be in it's good graces.
Hmm I can't decide between being a dragon or a cat. (Ha, hence the username)
Unless I just give up and do both, but I don't think I could pull it off
Struggling to find any decent costumes though, so cat sounds easier... but I really wanted wings... *sigh*
Struggling to find any decent costumes though, so cat sounds easier... but I really wanted wings... *sigh*
hi there ♥ she/her ♥ cat ♥ infp ♥ bisexual ♥ need a shoulder to lean or cry on? I'm here for you ♥
vUH4HYR.png
♥ ♥ ♥
Just a friendly reminder
to stretch a little,
give your eyes a rest,
and stay hydrated.
Look after yourself!
Have a wonderful day
♥ ♥ ♥

7gEpwhd.png
tumblr_inline_mqd7wjmoeq1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_ojq6kuB42C1r2ao8y_540.png
Working :')
Working :')
yGResdm.gif
[quote name="@dragoncat24" date=2017-10-02 21:29:11] Hmm I can't decide between being a dragon or a cat. (Ha, hence the username) Unless I just give up and do both, but I don't think I could pull it off Struggling to find any decent costumes though, so cat sounds easier... but I really wanted wings... *sigh* [/quote] I was thinking to do a dinosaur-dragon-human hybrid for this Halloween. Also, if you don't mind getting some yarn, you can make a set of wings in no time! [LIST=1] [*]Just cut two or more [s] long[/s] strings and have the ends meet. [*] Tie the center strings to a object so the neck/arm lace looks more cute. [*]Put one of the free strings under the tied strings, then put the other free one under that, then into the loop you made. [/LIST] Happy Halloween! :howls like a wolf:
@dragoncat24 wrote on 2017-10-02:
I was thinking to do a dinosaur-dragon-human hybrid for this Halloween. Also, if you don't mind getting some yarn, you can make a set of wings in no time!
  1. Just cut two or more long strings and have the ends meet.
  2. Tie the center strings to a object so the neck/arm lace looks more cute.
  3. Put one of the free strings under the tied strings, then put the other free one under that, then into the loop you made.
Happy Halloween! :howls like a wolf:
Please ignore all post from before 15/3/18. Thanks and have an awesome day!
I was gonna go as a sexy leopard pinup girl, but that was when I was hoping to already have moved to Mississippi to be with my boyfriend. Sadly I'll still be stuck in my state until November so no parties until next year :')
I was gonna go as a sexy leopard pinup girl, but that was when I was hoping to already have moved to Mississippi to be with my boyfriend. Sadly I'll still be stuck in my state until November so no parties until next year :')
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13