Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird Things Your Pet Does
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
My papillon mix Teddy chews his toenails and brings live lizards into the house. He lets them go on the couch and we have to spend days trying to catch them again.
My papillon mix Teddy chews his toenails and brings live lizards into the house. He lets them go on the couch and we have to spend days trying to catch them again.
LUZk8tY.png
My cat likes to say hi to me after he hasn't seen me in a while by playing tag. Him tagging me is usually him climbing up my leg and scratching my thigh, and me tagging him is ruffling up his back end and making squeak noises. lol
My cat likes to say hi to me after he hasn't seen me in a while by playing tag. Him tagging me is usually him climbing up my leg and scratching my thigh, and me tagging him is ruffling up his back end and making squeak noises. lol
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
My cat likes to steal socks. Thankfully, she puts them in places where they can be found.
My cat likes to steal socks. Thankfully, she puts them in places where they can be found.
[quote name="echothelatias" date=2017-09-25 18:11:58] Max (cat, domestic longhair, orange tabby male) -Favorite food: fingers [/quote] same for tusya like if i anger her by holding her, then move my pointer finger to her face, she'll open mouth, move to finger, close mouth that doesnt even hurt my finger is right between her fangs sometimes she'll bite the rest of my hand and that actually hurts whats weirder is that she bites only me like that, and never my parents. though they dont try to make her bite them so i dont really kknow then when shes sleepy and gets on my knees shes the happiest hecking cat ever also not a thing she does but her fangs also stick out [img]https://sun9-16.userapi.com/c840623/v840623559/e77f/gAew7Gzh2qc.jpg[/img]
echothelatias wrote on 2017-09-25:
Max (cat, domestic longhair, orange tabby male)
-Favorite food: fingers
same for tusya
like if i anger her by holding her, then move my pointer finger to her face, she'll open mouth, move to finger, close mouth
that doesnt even hurt my finger is right between her fangs
sometimes she'll bite the rest of my hand and that actually hurts
whats weirder is that she bites only me like that, and never my parents. though they dont try to make her bite them so i dont really kknow

then when shes sleepy and gets on my knees shes the happiest hecking cat ever

also not a thing she does but her fangs also stick out
gAew7Gzh2qc.jpg
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Boi brace yourselves I have a lot of pets

Indoor Cats

Cat 1 - Yuki
He will lay in the bathroom sink, and any time you go to turn it on to use it he will fight you for the water. If you go into the bathroom for ANY reason he will charge in after you and sit on the bathroom counter and wait for you to turn on the water. He will even paw at the knobs as a way of "asking" If you do turn on the water he drinks from it.
This same cat will only let me pet him when I'm sitting on the couch or toilet, no where else. If I'm in my room he stays just out of reach where my fingers barely graze the air in front of his nose, he will sniff and walk away.
He also LOVES being petted when your hands are wet and will frequently harass me when I exit the bath or shower for pets.
He's a mama's boy and loves my mom, she is his mom. When she leaves the house he will sit in front of the front door and stare and wait for her to return like a dog.
Will chase the other cats through my room when I'm sleeping, frequently resulting in my face being used as a spring board to my night stand, and then bookshelf. They don't use claws thankfully.
Is a Daddy cat. Will frequently help raise kittens, does not care who their mom is. Helped raise all of Dori's litters and Dori herself.

Cat 2 - Kamiko

Has no history of health problems, still pukes everywhere. She once barfed down the back of a printer where the paper feeds into the machine.
Compulsive groomer and will spend hours loudly bathing.
Licks everything, will walk up to a chair and lick it for no reason.
Will bathe the humans.
Ultimate gaming companion, will quietly(usually) lay down on the arm of the chair where I'm sitting and watch/listen to me game because she knows she is safe and I will pet her between things.
At times will demand attention and climb on to my chest with no warning.
Once taught us how to play fetch with her, would have us throw small fake mice and would bring them back to us waiting for us to throw them again.
Once the hamster got out of the cage. She brought the live hamster unharmed to my mother and dropped it on her foot. Hamster got returned to the cage.

Cat 3 - Dori

Had three litters and was the most neurotic mama cat. Constant yowling to check on babies
Wouldn't ween for months.
Once brought a rat into the house to try and feed her babies. Dropped it on my mom's bed. Screaming insued
When that didn't work she "hunted" the lone leftover pork chop we had from dinner literal seconds after my mom left and before I went to go put it away. Dropped the pork chop on mom's bed as well. No leftovers were had for anyone that night.
Proceeded to try and teach her babies to hunt fake mice after that.

After being fixed has become the most affectionate cat ever, will constantly crave attention and pets and if i'm in bed will demand them until I cannot keep my eyes open and then curl up next to me on the pillow I don't use and sleep with me.

Outside cats (we feed a colony of ferals)

All of them will swarm the door in a screaming hoard when it's time to be fed. No where is safe to put feet. A fair few will rush in the door and have to chase them back out.

Obsidian though is not a feral, she is the oldest cat of any we own and will let you know full and well she is in charge.
Once fell in a vat of motor oil and had to be bathed 4 times and shaved. Would not allow mom near her with scissors for 3 months after that and would flee at the sight of them. She was fine and did not get sick.
Will "love nibble" when you stop petting her before she is ready.
Will headbutt your nose and chin for kisses. Loves being kissed on the head.
Will wrap her front legs around your neck when you hold her and purr up a storm.
Frequently comes with me on my small walks around my large yard and will sit with me when I take breaks.

Pepper is a cat born from one of the ferals
He constantly tries to run into the house to "live" with us. Except the other cats dont get along with him so he cant.
Has the quietest Squeakest meow.
Is the best uncle cat. Also helps raise kittens, and will frequently let them use him as a bed.

And Finally my Gramma's Dog Max

A german Shepard/lab mix
Best guard dog. He will bark at everyone he sees, but will whine and wag his tail if it's someone he knows at the door.
Hates the mail man, that dude needs a raise because Max sounds like a demon when he shows up.
Will sleep between whenever the humans are and the door that leads in/out of that room. If there is more than one human he will not sleep with my gramma but out in the living room near the hallway so people can't get in.
Was never trained for ANY of this.
Hates it when people are sad, came into the guest room and climbed on the bed when I was crying and jammed his face into mine to "dry" my tears with his tongue. Proceeded to allow me to hug him til I calmed down after.

Bounces up in the air like fox when he's hungry.
When asked what he wants he will lead my gramma to the thing he wants usually.
Will lift up his doggy door to "check" the backyard and make sure no one snuck in when he wasn't looking. Does the same with his window seat at the front of the house.

Has a favorite ball, frequently will lay it down somewhere and "lose it" But when asked where it is, will remember where it was and show my grandma if he can't reach it.

I love all of these goobers with all my heart and would never want a life without pets.
Boi brace yourselves I have a lot of pets

Indoor Cats

Cat 1 - Yuki
He will lay in the bathroom sink, and any time you go to turn it on to use it he will fight you for the water. If you go into the bathroom for ANY reason he will charge in after you and sit on the bathroom counter and wait for you to turn on the water. He will even paw at the knobs as a way of "asking" If you do turn on the water he drinks from it.
This same cat will only let me pet him when I'm sitting on the couch or toilet, no where else. If I'm in my room he stays just out of reach where my fingers barely graze the air in front of his nose, he will sniff and walk away.
He also LOVES being petted when your hands are wet and will frequently harass me when I exit the bath or shower for pets.
He's a mama's boy and loves my mom, she is his mom. When she leaves the house he will sit in front of the front door and stare and wait for her to return like a dog.
Will chase the other cats through my room when I'm sleeping, frequently resulting in my face being used as a spring board to my night stand, and then bookshelf. They don't use claws thankfully.
Is a Daddy cat. Will frequently help raise kittens, does not care who their mom is. Helped raise all of Dori's litters and Dori herself.

Cat 2 - Kamiko

Has no history of health problems, still pukes everywhere. She once barfed down the back of a printer where the paper feeds into the machine.
Compulsive groomer and will spend hours loudly bathing.
Licks everything, will walk up to a chair and lick it for no reason.
Will bathe the humans.
Ultimate gaming companion, will quietly(usually) lay down on the arm of the chair where I'm sitting and watch/listen to me game because she knows she is safe and I will pet her between things.
At times will demand attention and climb on to my chest with no warning.
Once taught us how to play fetch with her, would have us throw small fake mice and would bring them back to us waiting for us to throw them again.
Once the hamster got out of the cage. She brought the live hamster unharmed to my mother and dropped it on her foot. Hamster got returned to the cage.

Cat 3 - Dori

Had three litters and was the most neurotic mama cat. Constant yowling to check on babies
Wouldn't ween for months.
Once brought a rat into the house to try and feed her babies. Dropped it on my mom's bed. Screaming insued
When that didn't work she "hunted" the lone leftover pork chop we had from dinner literal seconds after my mom left and before I went to go put it away. Dropped the pork chop on mom's bed as well. No leftovers were had for anyone that night.
Proceeded to try and teach her babies to hunt fake mice after that.

After being fixed has become the most affectionate cat ever, will constantly crave attention and pets and if i'm in bed will demand them until I cannot keep my eyes open and then curl up next to me on the pillow I don't use and sleep with me.

Outside cats (we feed a colony of ferals)

All of them will swarm the door in a screaming hoard when it's time to be fed. No where is safe to put feet. A fair few will rush in the door and have to chase them back out.

Obsidian though is not a feral, she is the oldest cat of any we own and will let you know full and well she is in charge.
Once fell in a vat of motor oil and had to be bathed 4 times and shaved. Would not allow mom near her with scissors for 3 months after that and would flee at the sight of them. She was fine and did not get sick.
Will "love nibble" when you stop petting her before she is ready.
Will headbutt your nose and chin for kisses. Loves being kissed on the head.
Will wrap her front legs around your neck when you hold her and purr up a storm.
Frequently comes with me on my small walks around my large yard and will sit with me when I take breaks.

Pepper is a cat born from one of the ferals
He constantly tries to run into the house to "live" with us. Except the other cats dont get along with him so he cant.
Has the quietest Squeakest meow.
Is the best uncle cat. Also helps raise kittens, and will frequently let them use him as a bed.

And Finally my Gramma's Dog Max

A german Shepard/lab mix
Best guard dog. He will bark at everyone he sees, but will whine and wag his tail if it's someone he knows at the door.
Hates the mail man, that dude needs a raise because Max sounds like a demon when he shows up.
Will sleep between whenever the humans are and the door that leads in/out of that room. If there is more than one human he will not sleep with my gramma but out in the living room near the hallway so people can't get in.
Was never trained for ANY of this.
Hates it when people are sad, came into the guest room and climbed on the bed when I was crying and jammed his face into mine to "dry" my tears with his tongue. Proceeded to allow me to hug him til I calmed down after.

Bounces up in the air like fox when he's hungry.
When asked what he wants he will lead my gramma to the thing he wants usually.
Will lift up his doggy door to "check" the backyard and make sure no one snuck in when he wasn't looking. Does the same with his window seat at the front of the house.

Has a favorite ball, frequently will lay it down somewhere and "lose it" But when asked where it is, will remember where it was and show my grandma if he can't reach it.

I love all of these goobers with all my heart and would never want a life without pets.
If I ping multiple times, it's because I'm a horrible typist and I'm Sorry
My dog Onyx loves to lick everything, faces, hands, feet, socks, socks on feet, the floor, but he especially loves to lick guys' legs. There have been times when we've had friends over and Onyx will just be following the boys around trying to lick their legs. We mentioned it to the vet at his last checkup and she said it was probably because of the salt from their sweat that gets trapped in their leg hairs. Knowing why he does it doesn't make it any less funny though, when Tim or Jon are trying to run away from him without making it look like they are.
My other dog, Sandy, stands on the back of the couch like a cat. He's a Labrador and I'm really not sure how it works, but it does.
My dog Onyx loves to lick everything, faces, hands, feet, socks, socks on feet, the floor, but he especially loves to lick guys' legs. There have been times when we've had friends over and Onyx will just be following the boys around trying to lick their legs. We mentioned it to the vet at his last checkup and she said it was probably because of the salt from their sweat that gets trapped in their leg hairs. Knowing why he does it doesn't make it any less funny though, when Tim or Jon are trying to run away from him without making it look like they are.
My other dog, Sandy, stands on the back of the couch like a cat. He's a Labrador and I'm really not sure how it works, but it does.
If you can't see the sun, splash in the puddles.
My cat likes to steal sponges and secretly eat them under my sofa then leave pieces of the sponge under my bed..its bizarre lol
My cat likes to steal sponges and secretly eat them under my sofa then leave pieces of the sponge under my bed..its bizarre lol
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
My cat often tries to hide in the closet.

She also does the flop a lot. (Please tell me someone knows what I'm talking about)
My cat often tries to hide in the closet.

She also does the flop a lot. (Please tell me someone knows what I'm talking about)
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
1 2 3 4 5 6 7