Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | How eggciting! (ice egg giveaway)
1 2 3 4 5
@Devilbaby
My favourite is the classic:
It's really hard to explain puns to a kleptomaniac because they always take things literally!
Oh, and I went to a wedding recently, beautiful service, lovely bride, but the whole thing was so emotional even the cake was in tiers.
And talking about weddings, there were two antennas on a roof. They spent so much time up there that they fell in love and got married. You can imagine how it went, the bride was wired, the groom was always slow to pick things up, all in all the service was terrible but the reception afterwards was great!
And finally a call for solidarity of a sort:
Dyslexics of the World Untie!
Thank you, you have been a terrific audience!
@Devilbaby
My favourite is the classic:
It's really hard to explain puns to a kleptomaniac because they always take things literally!
Oh, and I went to a wedding recently, beautiful service, lovely bride, but the whole thing was so emotional even the cake was in tiers.
And talking about weddings, there were two antennas on a roof. They spent so much time up there that they fell in love and got married. You can imagine how it went, the bride was wired, the groom was always slow to pick things up, all in all the service was terrible but the reception afterwards was great!
And finally a call for solidarity of a sort:
Dyslexics of the World Untie!
Thank you, you have been a terrific audience!
violet2_by_ccow91-db4mu65.jpg Yr0dYV1.png
@Devilbaby

It's fan-tastic to c all these beeutiful puns. Makes me crack up at how baad they are. How hawkward for all this to bee in a single screen, there might be an impasta.

Prepare all your fly-tastic deerfence mechanisms to save yoreself from this swarmn' amount of beetiful grouping. Deer goodness, you've cat to be kitten me just how manny there are out there. They're so grape at finding just the waurst puns I'd like to reed them all.

How many do you think are in this post a loan? It's more than I originally thought there'd b. One can say it's cat-a-strophic to even bother to continue.
This is sew baad, I know.

Whale, that should be all of them.
I'd like to c someone reed through and count them all.

Edit: I forgot to ping.
@Devilbaby

It's fan-tastic to c all these beeutiful puns. Makes me crack up at how baad they are. How hawkward for all this to bee in a single screen, there might be an impasta.

Prepare all your fly-tastic deerfence mechanisms to save yoreself from this swarmn' amount of beetiful grouping. Deer goodness, you've cat to be kitten me just how manny there are out there. They're so grape at finding just the waurst puns I'd like to reed them all.

How many do you think are in this post a loan? It's more than I originally thought there'd b. One can say it's cat-a-strophic to even bother to continue.
This is sew baad, I know.

Whale, that should be all of them.
I'd like to c someone reed through and count them all.

Edit: I forgot to ping.
tumblr_otp9a6IjhS1rdacfto1_100.png8SzUkvf.png
A meaningful silence is better than meaningless words.
honestly I don't know what I eggspected.
honestly I don't know what I eggspected.
FRT+1 | all pronouns
If you have a plastic afro it's a faux-hawk (I'm sorry I came up with that just now)
If you have a plastic afro it's a faux-hawk (I'm sorry I came up with that just now)
FRT+1 | all pronouns
I miss my ex, but my aim is getting better!

I'm so sorry
I miss my ex, but my aim is getting better!

I'm so sorry
Bike puns!

What happens when you leave your bicycle outside in the winter?

It becomes an icicle!

Why did the bike fall down?

It was two-tired!

Did you hear about the guy who punched a car for straying into the bicycle lane?

He was a bit of a cycle-path!
Bike puns!

What happens when you leave your bicycle outside in the winter?

It becomes an icicle!

Why did the bike fall down?

It was two-tired!

Did you hear about the guy who punched a car for straying into the bicycle lane?

He was a bit of a cycle-path!
ZbxYXYw.gif
@Devilbaby

Two cell phones got married. Their RECEPTION was pretty great.....

Two electric stairs fell in love in a day. Guess you could say it ESCALATED quickly.

Those animals taking up all the tunnel space are such GROUNDHOGS....

I wondered why the frisbee was getting closer. Then it HIT ME.

Some June's are good. SUMMER bad.

Thanks for the opportunity :) I love puns
@Devilbaby

Two cell phones got married. Their RECEPTION was pretty great.....

Two electric stairs fell in love in a day. Guess you could say it ESCALATED quickly.

Those animals taking up all the tunnel space are such GROUNDHOGS....

I wondered why the frisbee was getting closer. Then it HIT ME.

Some June's are good. SUMMER bad.

Thanks for the opportunity :) I love puns
Dang some of these are so good xD
Dang some of these are so good xD
boop
boop
@Devilbaby

Which animal is the best at maths?
The owl, cause he knows the OWLgebra. (kill me)

Also a classic:
Dear Algebra, please stop telling us to find your X, she's not coming back. Also, don't ask Y.

I'm not obsessed with maths I assure you

Also:
Why are you always right?
Because no one's left!

Kill me I swear that was terrible
@Devilbaby

Which animal is the best at maths?
The owl, cause he knows the OWLgebra. (kill me)

Also a classic:
Dear Algebra, please stop telling us to find your X, she's not coming back. Also, don't ask Y.

I'm not obsessed with maths I assure you

Also:
Why are you always right?
Because no one's left!

Kill me I swear that was terrible
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher collector
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png