Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Masumi
ok, that's understandable! i'll probably message the AH seller about it, then. gl with your sales!
@Masumi
ok, that's understandable! i'll probably message the AH seller about it, then. gl with your sales!
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@hybris
Oh gosh sorry! I had seen your reply but it kept slipping my mind to reply. I'd value Nightfall Regalia at 1.5kg since that's the price of the one on the AH.
@hybris
Oh gosh sorry! I had seen your reply but it kept slipping my mind to reply. I'd value Nightfall Regalia at 1.5kg since that's the price of the one on the AH.
^
^
@Masumi

I'm interested in the Mistral Wings accent for Fem WCs. How much did you have in mind for it?
@Masumi

I'm interested in the Mistral Wings accent for Fem WCs. How much did you have in mind for it?
tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.png
@Masumi I know you said you're taking offers rather than setting prices for your accents, but I'm not very well-versed at all when it comes to buying UM accents not directly from the creator. Do you have a ballpark price for Galaxy Gazer by meanling? I missed out on getting it directly from them and have regretted it ever since </3

@Masumi I know you said you're taking offers rather than setting prices for your accents, but I'm not very well-versed at all when it comes to buying UM accents not directly from the creator. Do you have a ballpark price for Galaxy Gazer by meanling? I missed out on getting it directly from them and have regretted it ever since </3

Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Masumi is Accent: Best Two Years still available?
@Masumi is Accent: Best Two Years still available?
12b7tJf.png
@Masumi
Prices for Lunar Goddess, Asteria's Light and Lady Stardust? (:

@Masumi
Prices for Lunar Goddess, Asteria's Light and Lady Stardust? (:

Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
@Masumi How much for these? I could offer accent/skins too ^^
Accent: Sunlight Filigree M
Accent: Golden Gleam
Skin: Astronomical Clock F
Accent: Best Two Years

my skins (UM):
@Masumi How much for these? I could offer accent/skins too ^^
Accent: Sunlight Filigree M
Accent: Golden Gleam
Skin: Astronomical Clock F
Accent: Best Two Years

my skins (UM):
@sickandsour @Silence @vetra
Hey you guys have necro'd the wrong thread. Follow the link here to the correct one.
@sickandsour @Silence @vetra
Hey you guys have necro'd the wrong thread. Follow the link here to the correct one.
@Masumi fair 'nough
@Masumi fair 'nough
12b7tJf.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14