Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Masumi I am interested in

here is what I have for trade

(I also could offer the swipp materials for a swan lake vista, sadly i didn't catch him having it up fort trade yet)
@Masumi I am interested in

here is what I have for trade

(I also could offer the swipp materials for a swan lake vista, sadly i didn't catch him having it up fort trade yet)
@Uniformshark
I'd be interested in Swan Lake, and Nightfall Regalia (for SD F)! Nothing much else catches my attention.
@Uniformshark
I'd be interested in Swan Lake, and Nightfall Regalia (for SD F)! Nothing much else catches my attention.
@Masumi

ooh Could I get prices for
Coldflame Defender
Setting Glitter
Asteria's Light
@Masumi

ooh Could I get prices for
Coldflame Defender
Setting Glitter
Asteria's Light
47qCRdt.png
@Chromi
Hey there! No prices from me, I'm just open to offers, so feel free to offer!
@Chromi
Hey there! No prices from me, I'm just open to offers, so feel free to offer!
@Masumi

would you trade for the nightfall regalia and the swan lake vista items? I am checking swipp all the time but so far I had no luck ;3;
@Masumi

would you trade for the nightfall regalia and the swan lake vista items? I am checking swipp all the time but so far I had no luck ;3;
@Uniformshark
Unfortunately I'm in need of gems, so I'm hesitant to fully trade Ruby for all items. If you'd like, I can just take Nightfall Regalia + gems instead of the Swan Lake vista?
@Uniformshark
Unfortunately I'm in need of gems, so I'm hesitant to fully trade Ruby for all items. If you'd like, I can just take Nightfall Regalia + gems instead of the Swan Lake vista?
@Masumi unfortunately my accent sales are miserable and im gem broke myself but thank you for your time TuT
@Masumi unfortunately my accent sales are miserable and im gem broke myself but thank you for your time TuT
@Masumi
there's a copy of White Magnolias up on the AH for 2.5kG right now, would you be willing to go any lower? i could also offer for trade (or possibly others, but off the top of my head that one jumped out at me as being up your alley!)
@Masumi
there's a copy of White Magnolias up on the AH for 2.5kG right now, would you be willing to go any lower? i could also offer for trade (or possibly others, but off the top of my head that one jumped out at me as being up your alley!)
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus
I already have Sakura River, unfortunately ;_;
I think I might wait for White Magnolias to go up? I got it for a higher price so I'd like to get some of my money back ;;;
@corvidus
I already have Sakura River, unfortunately ;_;
I think I might wait for White Magnolias to go up? I got it for a higher price so I'd like to get some of my money back ;;;
@Masumi How many gems would you ask for on top of nightfall regalia?
@Masumi How many gems would you ask for on top of nightfall regalia?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14