Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | done
1 2 3 4 5
sent to @Ingrid

@limeypie don't have that much sorry.
sent to @Ingrid

@limeypie don't have that much sorry.
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
@Madrugada
Thank you for a swift transaction~
@Madrugada
Thank you for a swift transaction~
Please ping me (@Ingrid) when replying to me!
Oh, sorry! We already did one trade so i'll cancel it since i don't have enough treasure atm :D <3
Oh, sorry! We already did one trade so i'll cancel it since i don't have enough treasure atm :D <3
tumblr_ouq7f7udIz1v8lm95o1_r3_100.gif3DgI354.gif
To ping me, use @Knightess, not KnightLESS or KnightNESS. They're really cool names, but I won't see the message! ;o; Thanks~

ZGitmNV.png
@Madrugada Hi, may I please buy 1000g if there's any left?

I prefer CR. :)

[EDIT]: Please feel free to start the CR if you're still selling!
@Madrugada Hi, may I please buy 1000g if there's any left?

I prefer CR. :)

[EDIT]: Please feel free to start the CR if you're still selling!
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr
sorry only have about 20 left if the last persons will accept their trades
@Sylvandyr
sorry only have about 20 left if the last persons will accept their trades
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
@Madrugada I'll happily buy the final few if you'd like to send a trade after everyone else :)
@Madrugada I'll happily buy the final few if you'd like to send a trade after everyone else :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Madrugada

sorry for taking so long! ;o; and could I possibly get 500 more gems in another CR? I can start the second one up if you prefer :)
@Madrugada

sorry for taking so long! ;o; and could I possibly get 500 more gems in another CR? I can start the second one up if you prefer :)
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
@Madrugada
Can I get 21g for 16800t?
@Madrugada
Can I get 21g for 16800t?
- order
Nvm, I see that you don't have much left.
Nvm, I see that you don't have much left.
- order
@FallingStar275 sorry only have 20 left so unless someone wants those im done :3
@FallingStar275 sorry only have 20 left so unless someone wants those im done :3
1 2 3 4 5