Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Human+dragon open rp (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
((@frogfireFantasy I'm definitely down for that, is it a little weird that I was thinking about that before? XD ;) ))
((@frogfireFantasy I'm definitely down for that, is it a little weird that I was thinking about that before? XD ;) ))
xk7ymDQ.png
((@SoulLugia11 quick question, I am assuming Eibon was talking to my characters...?))
((@SoulLugia11 quick question, I am assuming Eibon was talking to my characters...?))
((@Drackana Eibon was actually talking to Thornasaur's characters, but Eibon did see your characters nearby, so if you want your characters to interact with him, feel free ^^))
((@Drackana Eibon was actually talking to Thornasaur's characters, but Eibon did see your characters nearby, so if you want your characters to interact with him, feel free ^^))
xk7ymDQ.png
(( Alright thanks! ))
Drackana's eyes swept over the many different dragons walking by before catching the eyes of a dark colored wildclaw. The look she was getting from the dragon put her on edge, but the wildclaw was quite stunning in its patterns. As she looked at the small group surrounding them she grew inspired by the many different dragons together, so she began to stare at the group as she doodled within her sketchbook. She also began drawing the vaugue shapes of the humans within the group but it seemed she was paying far more attention to the details of the dragons.

Darastrix took notice of the new art piece and also took a glance at the group, it was nice seeing such diversity seeming to get along. The stare from the other wildclaw caught Darastrix's attention just as much as it did for Drackana, though Darastrix kept her eye upon them. They moved over to a female human and a pearlcatcher, and though Darastrix could not hear them it seemed that the wildclaw seemed suspicious of the pair. 'Wonder what he may be nervous about...?' Darastrix thought to herself before Drackana tapped her bony ribs to catch her attention.

"Does this look right to you Darastrix? I feel like I am missing something." Drackana asked, her sketch still pretty messy.

"There is a nocturne in the group you seem to have missed." Darastrix commented, pointing to the group.
(( Alright thanks! ))
Drackana's eyes swept over the many different dragons walking by before catching the eyes of a dark colored wildclaw. The look she was getting from the dragon put her on edge, but the wildclaw was quite stunning in its patterns. As she looked at the small group surrounding them she grew inspired by the many different dragons together, so she began to stare at the group as she doodled within her sketchbook. She also began drawing the vaugue shapes of the humans within the group but it seemed she was paying far more attention to the details of the dragons.

Darastrix took notice of the new art piece and also took a glance at the group, it was nice seeing such diversity seeming to get along. The stare from the other wildclaw caught Darastrix's attention just as much as it did for Drackana, though Darastrix kept her eye upon them. They moved over to a female human and a pearlcatcher, and though Darastrix could not hear them it seemed that the wildclaw seemed suspicious of the pair. 'Wonder what he may be nervous about...?' Darastrix thought to herself before Drackana tapped her bony ribs to catch her attention.

"Does this look right to you Darastrix? I feel like I am missing something." Drackana asked, her sketch still pretty messy.

"There is a nocturne in the group you seem to have missed." Darastrix commented, pointing to the group.
Kai, who was never really had a purpose for subtlety unless he was robbing someone, was more than excited about Alice's codeword suggestion. His mind began rifling through options, literal sparks of excitement flying off of him as he thought. For the moment, his worries about the their lord were allayed, as his mind completely focused on this new fun task at hand. "What about... Alpha! no.. that's too cliche. Lief thord? Nah I think that's too obvious. Ummm..." He went on like that to himself, not really noticing if anyone else was paying attention.

Halfwind looked back at Kai, a gentle smile resting on his face as his friend rifled off code words. Then he turned back to the strangers. Eibon, taking a more forward approach, had come right out to ask them about the thief lord. His abrupt question had definitely thrown Halfwind off, as the spiral was used to being very quiet about the theif lord, so as not to get singled out by his lackeys. Nonetheless, at the moment it didn't seem like they were in any immediate danger, so he added to Eibon's questions.

"Do you work for him? Are you spies? Why were you hiding back there? I won't hesitate to strike you down if you try anything funny."
Halfwind said, resting one hand on his bow and allowing a little string of electricity to zap along his bowstring, showing that he had magic and he wasn't afraid to use it.
Kai, who was never really had a purpose for subtlety unless he was robbing someone, was more than excited about Alice's codeword suggestion. His mind began rifling through options, literal sparks of excitement flying off of him as he thought. For the moment, his worries about the their lord were allayed, as his mind completely focused on this new fun task at hand. "What about... Alpha! no.. that's too cliche. Lief thord? Nah I think that's too obvious. Ummm..." He went on like that to himself, not really noticing if anyone else was paying attention.

Halfwind looked back at Kai, a gentle smile resting on his face as his friend rifled off code words. Then he turned back to the strangers. Eibon, taking a more forward approach, had come right out to ask them about the thief lord. His abrupt question had definitely thrown Halfwind off, as the spiral was used to being very quiet about the theif lord, so as not to get singled out by his lackeys. Nonetheless, at the moment it didn't seem like they were in any immediate danger, so he added to Eibon's questions.

"Do you work for him? Are you spies? Why were you hiding back there? I won't hesitate to strike you down if you try anything funny."
Halfwind said, resting one hand on his bow and allowing a little string of electricity to zap along his bowstring, showing that he had magic and he wasn't afraid to use it.
participanterra100_by_aavanaa-db6hwk5.pngtumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Wait... I didn't hear any off-beats, Call thought, a little confused at what Alicioan said, but he shrugged it off. The performance was still amazing! He felt that maybe Alice was a bit overwhelmed by all the praise; when she said that it would've been awkward if she didn't do well, to be honest, Call wouldn't be hard on her at all. In fact, he would've encouraged her instead of harping on her. He doubted that Kai or Halfwind would either. He placed one hand on Alice's shoulder and smiled. "But you did really well!" he said, blushing a little. He then noticed that he wasn't quivering anymore, not a bit. He then glanced back at where Eibon and Halfwind were with the girl and the Pearlcatcher, hoping that no violence would break out. If it did, he would want to go over and help Eibon. And he couldn't really do that fast enough with a sprained or even broken ankle. He didn't know if there were any x-rays around here to know what exactly was wrong.

He shoved both hands in his pockets, looking over at Kokoro and Voez. He then paid attention when Kai started coming up with possible code-names. He sounded pretty excited about it, because literal sparks of excitement were flying off him! Call chuckled lightly, smiling. He himself began thinking of possible code-names... none of which weren't stupid or too cliche, or were even worth saying out loud. He then heard someone yawn out loud and looked to where it had come from, only to see the same Imperial from earlier, this time noticing the girl with the Imperial. He wondered if Alice knew who they were and tapped her shoulder, trying to get her attention. "Hey Alice, do you know them?" he whispered, motioning to where the red and white Imperial and the girl were, hoping that they wouldn't notice. He also hoped that he wouldn't start trembling again, which made him wonder if it was the music that made him stop, or just Alice herself...

Eibon looked over at Halfwind, giving him some kind of warning look. He didn't want these two to be scared off by a warning, which was why he had said his in a different manner. "It's alright, Halfwind," he said calmly. "One question at a time," he added, addressing the girl and the Pearlcatcher. He then looked back at the female Wildclaw and the girl with the sketchbook. He found himself wanting to talk to them, wondering what they were talking about. Then a single thought came up that stopped him; I shouldn't get too attached to everybody here, it said in his mind. He couldn't believe that it had come up, especially right now. The reason he only had Call with him for so long was because he had believed that if he attached himself to anyone else, he would pay for it in the future. Looking after one person was enough for him, he didn't really need more.

He shoved the thought aside; he was determined to change if Call wanted to be with everyone here. Eibon's own thoughts didn't matter compared to Call's. Though sometimes they did, and that was only in serious situations. He turned his attention back to the people he and Halfwind were questioning. "Alright, let's slow down... first, and I'm not gonna ask again... do you know who the Thief Lord is?" Eibon asked slowly. If they didn't answer this time, he might just leave this to Halfwind. His normally patient demeanor was wearing thin at this point.
Wait... I didn't hear any off-beats, Call thought, a little confused at what Alicioan said, but he shrugged it off. The performance was still amazing! He felt that maybe Alice was a bit overwhelmed by all the praise; when she said that it would've been awkward if she didn't do well, to be honest, Call wouldn't be hard on her at all. In fact, he would've encouraged her instead of harping on her. He doubted that Kai or Halfwind would either. He placed one hand on Alice's shoulder and smiled. "But you did really well!" he said, blushing a little. He then noticed that he wasn't quivering anymore, not a bit. He then glanced back at where Eibon and Halfwind were with the girl and the Pearlcatcher, hoping that no violence would break out. If it did, he would want to go over and help Eibon. And he couldn't really do that fast enough with a sprained or even broken ankle. He didn't know if there were any x-rays around here to know what exactly was wrong.

He shoved both hands in his pockets, looking over at Kokoro and Voez. He then paid attention when Kai started coming up with possible code-names. He sounded pretty excited about it, because literal sparks of excitement were flying off him! Call chuckled lightly, smiling. He himself began thinking of possible code-names... none of which weren't stupid or too cliche, or were even worth saying out loud. He then heard someone yawn out loud and looked to where it had come from, only to see the same Imperial from earlier, this time noticing the girl with the Imperial. He wondered if Alice knew who they were and tapped her shoulder, trying to get her attention. "Hey Alice, do you know them?" he whispered, motioning to where the red and white Imperial and the girl were, hoping that they wouldn't notice. He also hoped that he wouldn't start trembling again, which made him wonder if it was the music that made him stop, or just Alice herself...

Eibon looked over at Halfwind, giving him some kind of warning look. He didn't want these two to be scared off by a warning, which was why he had said his in a different manner. "It's alright, Halfwind," he said calmly. "One question at a time," he added, addressing the girl and the Pearlcatcher. He then looked back at the female Wildclaw and the girl with the sketchbook. He found himself wanting to talk to them, wondering what they were talking about. Then a single thought came up that stopped him; I shouldn't get too attached to everybody here, it said in his mind. He couldn't believe that it had come up, especially right now. The reason he only had Call with him for so long was because he had believed that if he attached himself to anyone else, he would pay for it in the future. Looking after one person was enough for him, he didn't really need more.

He shoved the thought aside; he was determined to change if Call wanted to be with everyone here. Eibon's own thoughts didn't matter compared to Call's. Though sometimes they did, and that was only in serious situations. He turned his attention back to the people he and Halfwind were questioning. "Alright, let's slow down... first, and I'm not gonna ask again... do you know who the Thief Lord is?" Eibon asked slowly. If they didn't answer this time, he might just leave this to Halfwind. His normally patient demeanor was wearing thin at this point.
xk7ymDQ.png
The girl listened to a couple of Kai's names before she heard what Call asked, looking over at the two he had pointed at "Huh... No, I don't think I do." She replied, seeing how tired they were "They're probably just seeking shelter. I mean, this is a Pub/Cafe." She then realised something. They were discussing their plans to overthrow a criminal overlord in the middle of a pub "Maaaaaaaaaaybe we should stick with talking about this Big Bad in private...Oh my gosh that's it!" She Exclaimed "That's what we'll call him! the Big Bad! It's just specific enough to be able for us to use, yet so unspecific we can reference it no problem!" Just then, Kokoro set down an Egg Cream complete with straw in front of her. "In honor of your great performance!" The dragoness smiled "Oh! Thanks a bunch!" She beamed back, taking a sip from the drink and continuing to talk "Although we probably should stick to just talking about this in private, just to be safe. In the meanwhile though, Why don't we do one of those icebreaker thingies? Like... We all go around, and say something about ourselves? We could get to know each other better! I'll go first!" She thought for a second, and then stated "I've actually been learning how to cook!" "The only thing you seem good at cooking so far is burnt messes!" Kokoro snickered, causing her to blush "Yeah.... I'm not very good at it yet... But I'm getting better!' (( @SoulLugia11 @Kaladinsyl Let's try to get this thread up and running again, shall we?))
The girl listened to a couple of Kai's names before she heard what Call asked, looking over at the two he had pointed at "Huh... No, I don't think I do." She replied, seeing how tired they were "They're probably just seeking shelter. I mean, this is a Pub/Cafe." She then realised something. They were discussing their plans to overthrow a criminal overlord in the middle of a pub "Maaaaaaaaaaybe we should stick with talking about this Big Bad in private...Oh my gosh that's it!" She Exclaimed "That's what we'll call him! the Big Bad! It's just specific enough to be able for us to use, yet so unspecific we can reference it no problem!" Just then, Kokoro set down an Egg Cream complete with straw in front of her. "In honor of your great performance!" The dragoness smiled "Oh! Thanks a bunch!" She beamed back, taking a sip from the drink and continuing to talk "Although we probably should stick to just talking about this in private, just to be safe. In the meanwhile though, Why don't we do one of those icebreaker thingies? Like... We all go around, and say something about ourselves? We could get to know each other better! I'll go first!" She thought for a second, and then stated "I've actually been learning how to cook!" "The only thing you seem good at cooking so far is burnt messes!" Kokoro snickered, causing her to blush "Yeah.... I'm not very good at it yet... But I'm getting better!' (( @SoulLugia11 @Kaladinsyl Let's try to get this thread up and running again, shall we?))
xpxalNl.gif
((I am super busy rn with school but I will reply asap, probably tomorrow)))
((I am super busy rn with school but I will reply asap, probably tomorrow)))
participanterra100_by_aavanaa-db6hwk5.pngtumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16