Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Farewell giveaway, Round 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@lemonadesoda

Could I have Beren and Edolwyn? I would make a spot in my clan for them. I would use them to help me level up my dragons. Please.
@lemonadesoda

Could I have Beren and Edolwyn? I would make a spot in my clan for them. I would use them to help me level up my dragons. Please.
The Residue Army
SSKUsYD.gif
@lemonadesoda
Could I have 33058041 & 33903549 ? I'd use them for a breeding project / genes.
@lemonadesoda
Could I have 33058041 & 33903549 ? I'd use them for a breeding project / genes.
rapiercurse.png
Leviathan is the one I will do
*a wildclaw noticed a cave in the forest while he was hunting, and Leviathan walked into the cave, he noticed some other dragons were there, they all welcomed him "Hello, welcome to our lair, come look around." A spiral said, he sounded excited to see a new dragon, Leviathan smiled and looked at the food pile "Thats quite alot of food you got there, mind if I have some? I am very hungry." He said, holding his hands together hoping the Spiral would let him, "Sure, we have too much anyway!" The spiral handed him stacks of meat, seafood, plants, and bugs, "You can choose what you want," The spiral said, "Thanks, I'll just take the meat." He put the meat into a little bag he had and he also ate some, "This is my clan, the dragons here are all friendly, I am not the leader though, if you want you can join us, but its your choice, you are a unique and beautiful wildclaw and we wouldn't want you to get lost or go to waste dying out there, do you want to join us? We would love to keep you safe, or you can just stay here for whenever you want." The spiral said, letting his body straiten out so you could see how long he was "I might stay." Leviathan said, grinning, "Go walk around ~" He said, going over to his den, a male Coatl walked up to Leviathan "Hey, welcome, why are you here?" He asked politely "I am just a traveler, in need of a clan." Leviathan replied "You can join us, anyway, here, I'll show you around" He said, leading Leviathan into a little pool where the dragons in the clan could relax, he showed him the shaded spot and the spot to the sun, he showed him the food pile and the dens, he showed the rest of the clan, "Opinions?" He asked "I think it looks nice." Leviathan smiled, He looked back, and looked at the happy hatchlings playing around, "You know what? I'll join you." Leviathan smiled "Okay, just go ask Nijah, she is our leader, she is very intelligent and polite, so yeah, she is over there." He pointed to Nijah, watching the clan from a rock, Leviathan flew towards Nijah "Hello, I have seen your beautiful clan and lair, your dragons are very kind and offered me food, I am a traveler looking for a clan, may I join you? I have seen the things you have here and its perfect, may you accept this wildclaws request to join you and help protect you and live by your clan's side?" Leviathan asked, looking down, Nijah smiled and she nodded, putting her hand out, Leviathan put his hand on hers and they shook hands, "So its a yes? I am in your clan?" Leviathan asked, his face brightening up "Yes, welcome to the clan." Nijah smiled and looked at him, she showed him to his den, a big den where he had food and water, and a place to put his apparel and she sent a ragepuff towards you, it put it looked at Leviathan , and was now his familiar "I will take care of you.." Leviathan said, the ragepuff jumped towards its little nest and it went to sleep "Thank you for letting me into your clan, my leader." Leviathan said and Nijah smiled "Anytime, welcome to your new home." Nijah walked up to the rock to watch over the clan. Leviathan was happy in his new caring clan, and he became great friends with his ragepuff..

I want Leviathan because he will be an amazing help to my clan, and I have never had a level 25 dragon before, his colors are beautiful, and I love wildclaws

He will be able to breed and have little babies playing around, and he would be fighting in the coliseum though I would keep him healthy, happy and well fed, he would have a familiar too, a ragepuff to be specific, so it matches with the lore

I hope I get him. Good luck everyone else
@lemonadesoda
Leviathan is the one I will do
*a wildclaw noticed a cave in the forest while he was hunting, and Leviathan walked into the cave, he noticed some other dragons were there, they all welcomed him "Hello, welcome to our lair, come look around." A spiral said, he sounded excited to see a new dragon, Leviathan smiled and looked at the food pile "Thats quite alot of food you got there, mind if I have some? I am very hungry." He said, holding his hands together hoping the Spiral would let him, "Sure, we have too much anyway!" The spiral handed him stacks of meat, seafood, plants, and bugs, "You can choose what you want," The spiral said, "Thanks, I'll just take the meat." He put the meat into a little bag he had and he also ate some, "This is my clan, the dragons here are all friendly, I am not the leader though, if you want you can join us, but its your choice, you are a unique and beautiful wildclaw and we wouldn't want you to get lost or go to waste dying out there, do you want to join us? We would love to keep you safe, or you can just stay here for whenever you want." The spiral said, letting his body straiten out so you could see how long he was "I might stay." Leviathan said, grinning, "Go walk around ~" He said, going over to his den, a male Coatl walked up to Leviathan "Hey, welcome, why are you here?" He asked politely "I am just a traveler, in need of a clan." Leviathan replied "You can join us, anyway, here, I'll show you around" He said, leading Leviathan into a little pool where the dragons in the clan could relax, he showed him the shaded spot and the spot to the sun, he showed him the food pile and the dens, he showed the rest of the clan, "Opinions?" He asked "I think it looks nice." Leviathan smiled, He looked back, and looked at the happy hatchlings playing around, "You know what? I'll join you." Leviathan smiled "Okay, just go ask Nijah, she is our leader, she is very intelligent and polite, so yeah, she is over there." He pointed to Nijah, watching the clan from a rock, Leviathan flew towards Nijah "Hello, I have seen your beautiful clan and lair, your dragons are very kind and offered me food, I am a traveler looking for a clan, may I join you? I have seen the things you have here and its perfect, may you accept this wildclaws request to join you and help protect you and live by your clan's side?" Leviathan asked, looking down, Nijah smiled and she nodded, putting her hand out, Leviathan put his hand on hers and they shook hands, "So its a yes? I am in your clan?" Leviathan asked, his face brightening up "Yes, welcome to the clan." Nijah smiled and looked at him, she showed him to his den, a big den where he had food and water, and a place to put his apparel and she sent a ragepuff towards you, it put it looked at Leviathan , and was now his familiar "I will take care of you.." Leviathan said, the ragepuff jumped towards its little nest and it went to sleep "Thank you for letting me into your clan, my leader." Leviathan said and Nijah smiled "Anytime, welcome to your new home." Nijah walked up to the rock to watch over the clan. Leviathan was happy in his new caring clan, and he became great friends with his ragepuff..

I want Leviathan because he will be an amazing help to my clan, and I have never had a level 25 dragon before, his colors are beautiful, and I love wildclaws

He will be able to breed and have little babies playing around, and he would be fighting in the coliseum though I would keep him healthy, happy and well fed, he would have a familiar too, a ragepuff to be specific, so it matches with the lore

I hope I get him. Good luck everyone else
@lemonadesoda
@lemonadesoda I would like Morgana- [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/327458/32745785_350.png[/img] It is the magick of dreams Morgana weaves. Haunted by her own lack, she flutters the dark to dispense that which she never was granted.. and take from those who desire nothing more than abyssal unconsciousness. Her soft glow soothes the restless, provides company for those who can only sleep in light- early hours are peaceful and lonely, sometimes a quiet presence is all that's needed to make it 'til dawn. She knows she cannot save everyone from nightmares, for what are dreams without them? Naught but meaningless images flitting through slumber. (if possible, I would like everything attached to her :) ) As well as this fine sir- [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/204382/20438117_350.png[/img] The clan was alight with the news of [i]the[/i] Nigellus [i]actually joining them[/i]. Rumors and theories zig zagged through the chattering group right outside the common den- 'I hear he rescued eighteen guardians from a sandstorm.' 'Seriously?? Gilroy claimed to have watched him grow whole forests in minutes!' 'Gilroy is so full of it, he created a lake in the middle, too.' 'no way!' 'yeah way!' 'psst, I think he has to be from nature of water to do that.' 'I know! That's why he's so amazing!' 'Calm down, Foressa said we can't ask him too many questions until he's settled in.' '....she's no fun.' 'patience is a virtue, Apollo.' 'Look, he's coming out!' They tried not to mob him, they really did. It didn't work out too well. After four hours and twenty-three minutes, Nigellus was finally able to find his new den with the understanding that he would try to address the numerous theories about him in the morning. After travelling so long, it was nice to have a clan to call his own, even if they were a little.. excitable. (I would like everything attached to him, too, please!) [b]She was labeled fodder but I gave her lore anyway[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331747/33174631_350.png[/img] Despite her intimidating spines and claws, Horae lives and breathes the wonder of seasons, frequently spreading that joy to others, most notably in some aquatic form. While [i]no one[/i] is safe from her infectious charm, hatchlings are especially eager to play with her, be it romping in deep winter snow, splashing in spring and fall, or decorating with frost in fall. She is beloved by her clan for being a constant fountain of positivity and optimism- though sometimes even she has her own moments of doubt. She knows she can't save everyone from sadness, for what is happiness without it? Naught but a dwindling cheer that inevitably ceases to be.
@lemonadesoda

I would like Morgana-

32745785_350.png

It is the magick of dreams Morgana weaves. Haunted by her own lack, she flutters the dark to dispense that which she never was granted.. and take from those who desire nothing more than abyssal unconsciousness. Her soft glow soothes the restless, provides company for those who can only sleep in light- early hours are peaceful and lonely, sometimes a quiet presence is all that's needed to make it 'til dawn.
She knows she cannot save everyone from nightmares, for what are dreams without them?
Naught but meaningless images flitting through slumber.

(if possible, I would like everything attached to her :) )

As well as this fine sir-

20438117_350.png

The clan was alight with the news of the Nigellus actually joining them. Rumors and theories zig zagged through the chattering group right outside the common den-
'I hear he rescued eighteen guardians from a sandstorm.'
'Seriously?? Gilroy claimed to have watched him grow whole forests in minutes!'
'Gilroy is so full of it, he created a lake in the middle, too.'
'no way!'
'yeah way!'
'psst, I think he has to be from nature of water to do that.'
'I know! That's why he's so amazing!'
'Calm down, Foressa said we can't ask him too many questions until he's settled in.'
'....she's no fun.'
'patience is a virtue, Apollo.'
'Look, he's coming out!'

They tried not to mob him, they really did.
It didn't work out too well.
After four hours and twenty-three minutes, Nigellus was finally able to find his new den with the understanding that he would try to address the numerous theories about him in the morning.
After travelling so long, it was nice to have a clan to call his own, even if they were a little.. excitable.

(I would like everything attached to him, too, please!)

She was labeled fodder but I gave her lore anyway

33174631_350.png

Despite her intimidating spines and claws, Horae lives and breathes the wonder of seasons, frequently spreading that joy to others, most notably in some aquatic form. While no one is safe from her infectious charm, hatchlings are especially eager to play with her, be it romping in deep winter snow, splashing in spring and fall, or decorating with frost in fall. She is beloved by her clan for being a constant fountain of positivity and optimism- though sometimes even she has her own moments of doubt.
She knows she can't save everyone from sadness, for what is happiness without it?
Naught but a dwindling cheer that inevitably ceases to be.
[center]@lemonadesoda fairly new on the site and really love this one :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20438117] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/204382/20438117_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center]
@lemonadesoda fairly new on the site and really love this one :3

20438117_350.png
@lemonadesoda I would love to have Vindemiatrix and Leviathan join my clan (with apparel and familiar). I also would like 4 fodder. Thanks so much for doing this:)

Vindemiatrix sniffed the air. The damp earthy smell of the Viridian Labyrinth was getting stronger. She had been travelling for a better part of three weeks to the border of the Sunbeam Ruins; to what she hoped would be her new home. Astrid chose Viridian because it was both familiar and different from her former home. Familiar in that she would sometimes catch the scent of the distant jungle, and different in that it was green. Now all she had to do was to find a clan to take her in....

Aldebaran loved to travel. He had been travelling for much of his life and had seen most of the known world. Viridian Labyrinth was the last place he had only briefly visited but not fully explored. This time he would be able to spend more time exploring all of the wonders the Labyrinth had to offer. Perhaps, he would find something to keep him there...

I have Lore for Astrid and Blight (with apparel and familiar) if the above are already given out.

Astrid dug her claws into the glass for the first time. Grass had a somewhat scratchy ticklish texture. She was so absorb in her musing she did not notice a Guardian approaching her until he was upon her. Startled Astrid reflexively went into defense mode. Wings spread and balancing lightly on her feet; ready for a fight or a quick exit. The male Guardian chuckled, clearly amused by her response. “Where are you from?” the Guardian inquired. Astrid replied cautiously “The Sea of a Thousand Currents.” “Mmm, interesting, are you looking for a place the stay?” the Guardian asked. “Perhaps” answered Astrid still wary. Turning the Guardian said “Well how about I show you around and you can decide for yourself.”

Blight wanted a change. He had been never been outside of the Wasteland. So, he set out to a land that in his mind was most opposite from his birth place. A place he had heard about his whole life but had never seen: the Viridian Labyrinth. Starting out with his few possessions, Blight was exited. Uncertain at what lie ahead, but determined.
@lemonadesoda I would love to have Vindemiatrix and Leviathan join my clan (with apparel and familiar). I also would like 4 fodder. Thanks so much for doing this:)

Vindemiatrix sniffed the air. The damp earthy smell of the Viridian Labyrinth was getting stronger. She had been travelling for a better part of three weeks to the border of the Sunbeam Ruins; to what she hoped would be her new home. Astrid chose Viridian because it was both familiar and different from her former home. Familiar in that she would sometimes catch the scent of the distant jungle, and different in that it was green. Now all she had to do was to find a clan to take her in....

Aldebaran loved to travel. He had been travelling for much of his life and had seen most of the known world. Viridian Labyrinth was the last place he had only briefly visited but not fully explored. This time he would be able to spend more time exploring all of the wonders the Labyrinth had to offer. Perhaps, he would find something to keep him there...

I have Lore for Astrid and Blight (with apparel and familiar) if the above are already given out.

Astrid dug her claws into the glass for the first time. Grass had a somewhat scratchy ticklish texture. She was so absorb in her musing she did not notice a Guardian approaching her until he was upon her. Startled Astrid reflexively went into defense mode. Wings spread and balancing lightly on her feet; ready for a fight or a quick exit. The male Guardian chuckled, clearly amused by her response. “Where are you from?” the Guardian inquired. Astrid replied cautiously “The Sea of a Thousand Currents.” “Mmm, interesting, are you looking for a place the stay?” the Guardian asked. “Perhaps” answered Astrid still wary. Turning the Guardian said “Well how about I show you around and you can decide for yourself.”

Blight wanted a change. He had been never been outside of the Wasteland. So, he set out to a land that in his mind was most opposite from his birth place. A place he had heard about his whole life but had never seen: the Viridian Labyrinth. Starting out with his few possessions, Blight was exited. Uncertain at what lie ahead, but determined.
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@lemonadesoda I would love to get Haumea and Toffee preferably with apparel. My entire lair is a prison and Haumea would be a prisoner who was charged with casting harmful spells on others and would share a cell with my lady Huna. Toffee would be charged with running a scam and would fit right in with my other spirals.
@lemonadesoda I would love to get Haumea and Toffee preferably with apparel. My entire lair is a prison and Haumea would be a prisoner who was charged with casting harmful spells on others and would share a cell with my lady Huna. Toffee would be charged with running a scam and would fit right in with my other spirals.
bEvLAND.png
[center]@lemonadesoda [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14126184] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141262/14126184_350.png[/img] [/url] Ieskar looked around wearily at the young clan and in a voice aged through trials and loss said, "We have a lot to work on.' With his wisdom, Ieskar would become the new clan leader and lead the clan into great things. If he isn't already taken may I have him along with his familiar and apparel? If he is I wish you good luck in your real life and thanks for posting![/center]
@lemonadesoda

14126184_350.png

Ieskar looked around wearily at the young clan and in a voice aged through trials and loss said, "We have a lot to work on.'

With his wisdom, Ieskar would become the new clan leader and lead the clan into great things.

If he isn't already taken may I have him along with his familiar and apparel? If he is I wish you good luck in your real life and thanks for posting!
@Lemonadesoda Would love to adopt Ms. Telmaria if she isn't taken. She's a real cutie and I've been meaning to get some more Faes in my lair. I'd be over the moon if you threw in her apparel and accent, too. :0 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19895154] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198952/19895154_350.png[/img] [/url] Or this girl? She's very striking and I'd probably leave her in her pirate gear and accent. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16560035] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/165601/16560035_350.png[/img] [/url] Or if they're both taken, if you have any accents/skins (fest/coli/um) you'd be willing to let go, I collect them. XD
@Lemonadesoda

Would love to adopt Ms. Telmaria if she isn't taken. She's a real cutie and I've been meaning to get some more Faes in my lair. I'd be over the moon if you threw in her apparel and accent, too. :0

19895154_350.png

Or this girl? She's very striking and I'd probably leave her in her pirate gear and accent.

16560035_350.png

Or if they're both taken, if you have any accents/skins (fest/coli/um) you'd be willing to let go, I collect them. XD
GbFIqLF.gifUeeT9yF.png9QgprhF.gif
@Lemonadesoda

I really really really love Iona and her apparel and skin but i think she was already claimed xD

I just wanted to say something just in case the person changed their mind or something, i love her and the idea of her being inventor thing is really great and i think she would make an amazing inventor. She could make so many cool and random inventions and she could help her clan to stay technologically advanced and make their lives easier. She could make plenty of new things that would be extremely interesting and support her clan. She could even help with medical issues and make prosthetic limbs for dragons that need them.
@Lemonadesoda

I really really really love Iona and her apparel and skin but i think she was already claimed xD

I just wanted to say something just in case the person changed their mind or something, i love her and the idea of her being inventor thing is really great and i think she would make an amazing inventor. She could make so many cool and random inventions and she could help her clan to stay technologically advanced and make their lives easier. She could make plenty of new things that would be extremely interesting and support her clan. She could even help with medical issues and make prosthetic limbs for dragons that need them.
szLFrpq.png
WBC5JG3.png
Aswnqzl.png
d3OF3Gw.png
0XHtpWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
dPXKWSf.png
965dqOL.png
[/quote]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10