Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baby Dragon Clothing
1 2 3
[quote name="Mustahsin" date=2017-09-17 23:47:12] No support. Having hatchling only apparel adds a new wave of coding. which could introduce a lot of bugs, what would it say if you tried to apply hatchling apparel to adults? "The apparel cannot be applied because it's for adults"? lol and vise versa. Secondly, not that many people have eternally youthful dragons, and they're already so smol that covering them would genes would defeat the purpose of making them eternally youthful, I mean you did make them eternally youthful because of gorgeous genes right? Right!? And as for normal people, if someone were to put on an hatchling apparel, and the dragon grows up, it could cause problems, because the site would have to automatically retrieve the hatchling apparel and put it back in the hoard. [/quote] Yeah I don't see the point in making dragons forever babies anyway. (Except the snappers. Look at those adorable eyes!!!) Adding apparel would be way too much work with not much reward. The permababy people would have something cool yeah but what about the rest of us with no such scroll or reason to use it? Sorry guys it just looks like a huge hassle for something that yes is cute, but not needed as much as other suggestions.
Mustahsin wrote on 2017-09-17:
No support. Having hatchling only apparel adds a new wave of coding. which could introduce a lot of bugs, what would it say if you tried to apply hatchling apparel to adults? "The apparel cannot be applied because it's for adults"? lol and vise versa.

Secondly, not that many people have eternally youthful dragons, and they're already so smol that covering them would genes would defeat the purpose of making them eternally youthful, I mean you did make them eternally youthful because of gorgeous genes right? Right!? And as for normal people, if someone were to put on an hatchling apparel, and the dragon grows up, it could cause problems, because the site would have to automatically retrieve the hatchling apparel and put it back in the hoard.
Yeah I don't see the point in making dragons forever babies anyway. (Except the snappers. Look at those adorable eyes!!!) Adding apparel would be way too much work with not much reward. The permababy people would have something cool yeah but what about the rest of us with no such scroll or reason to use it? Sorry guys it just looks like a huge hassle for something that yes is cute, but not needed as much as other suggestions.
?ZpXf9=platform.png?ZqcLh=platform.pngEAmDd.gif
I totally support this!

I think it's nice that some people are taking into consideration the work it would make for the staff, but every single suggestion will require work for them. That's what happens when you run a website. And again, this is a suggestion, with no guarantee that it's going to happen. I think it would be a cool addition to the site. I do agree with Wildtalon8 that it shouldn't be a priority, but I still think it's a fun idea.
I totally support this!

I think it's nice that some people are taking into consideration the work it would make for the staff, but every single suggestion will require work for them. That's what happens when you run a website. And again, this is a suggestion, with no guarantee that it's going to happen. I think it would be a cool addition to the site. I do agree with Wildtalon8 that it shouldn't be a priority, but I still think it's a fun idea.
Support for hatchling-only clothing.
Support for hatchling-only clothing.
giphy.gif
Support for a few bits of perma baby only clothing, and non fitting items like flowerfalls! ^^
Support for a few bits of perma baby only clothing, and non fitting items like flowerfalls! ^^
woolie_s_parade_by_roxhild-dc925to.png
I would like. isntead of having seperate apparel for hatchies only, jsut have regular apparel that doesn't need to be edited much/at all.

Ex: Flowerfalls, cats
I would like. isntead of having seperate apparel for hatchies only, jsut have regular apparel that doesn't need to be edited much/at all.

Ex: Flowerfalls, cats
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
Support for Perma-Babies.

Even if it's just a few items.
There isn't a reason to re-draw all previously existing items to fit the babies, I feel that perma baby owners would be happy with even 1 or 2 apparel options.
Just make a few new bundles, that are perma baby exclusive?
Easy as pie.

Heck, put them in the gem shop.
Another way to get some site revenue.

Support for Perma-Babies.

Even if it's just a few items.
There isn't a reason to re-draw all previously existing items to fit the babies, I feel that perma baby owners would be happy with even 1 or 2 apparel options.
Just make a few new bundles, that are perma baby exclusive?
Easy as pie.

Heck, put them in the gem shop.
Another way to get some site revenue.

Support, otherwise permababies aren't worth it. I'd love to see some accents for the permababies too!!~
Support, otherwise permababies aren't worth it. I'd love to see some accents for the permababies too!!~
s2fqbk.png
1 2 3