Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | eerie/creepy true stories, lads?
1 2
Since the Autumn Season is right around the corner, I'd like to bring up some creepy and surreal moments I have had in my life. Please feel free to add on your own experiences... I am very much immersed in this topic and I would be delighted to hear of yours!

When I was around 6 years old, I had sleeping problems quite frequently. I would always wake up in the middle of the night and lay there until sunrise, or go back to sleep immediately.
There was at least four instances that I recall as truth in seeing after waking up mid-night/early morning. The first one I saw was when I woke suddenly, and saw a light pass over my face. As the star-like light floated past my face, I turned my head toward the window and saw the midnight turn into an orange-colored morning, almost as if I was looking at a time lapse of a sunrise. As the star faded in the corner of my room, I lay there for a few seconds wondering what the heck just happened. It was obviously out of the ordinary, but it didn't seem to scare me at all. I didn't tell anyone and presumed it to be my guardian angel.

Another was also around the same age. I remember waking up and seeing a skeleton looking out the window, lightly gliding his hand down the glass in a melancholy way. I couldn't see any details... he looked like a silhouette despite my room being a little moonlit. I was very frightened and screwed my eyes shut immediately.

But that wasn't the only shadow instance. Another time, a couple days after, I saw a silhouette of a canine (couldn't tell what species.. probably a dog or coyote) stalking across my room and under my bed. I can't really tell you if this is fact or not since it's been many years, but I do believe it had red eyes.

The last instance was more recent. Just a couple months ago, I had a dream of a pitch-black man made of smoke who was choking me. The experience was so painful that it actually caused my mind to be blurry in that dream (as if dreams can't get any blurrier). All I remember was him saying something along the lines of "All children will be [unclear], All women will be [unclear], and all men will be effeminated." I knew that 'effeminated' was not a word, but I got the gist of what he meant by that. I'm very scared to this day on what I will see next of these strange shadow creatures.

Now mine set in night time and revolve around sleep, but those are the only times when things get freaky for ME most of the time! Please I'd like to hear yours. especially if u were noticed by an alien.. that would be so cool...
Since the Autumn Season is right around the corner, I'd like to bring up some creepy and surreal moments I have had in my life. Please feel free to add on your own experiences... I am very much immersed in this topic and I would be delighted to hear of yours!

When I was around 6 years old, I had sleeping problems quite frequently. I would always wake up in the middle of the night and lay there until sunrise, or go back to sleep immediately.
There was at least four instances that I recall as truth in seeing after waking up mid-night/early morning. The first one I saw was when I woke suddenly, and saw a light pass over my face. As the star-like light floated past my face, I turned my head toward the window and saw the midnight turn into an orange-colored morning, almost as if I was looking at a time lapse of a sunrise. As the star faded in the corner of my room, I lay there for a few seconds wondering what the heck just happened. It was obviously out of the ordinary, but it didn't seem to scare me at all. I didn't tell anyone and presumed it to be my guardian angel.

Another was also around the same age. I remember waking up and seeing a skeleton looking out the window, lightly gliding his hand down the glass in a melancholy way. I couldn't see any details... he looked like a silhouette despite my room being a little moonlit. I was very frightened and screwed my eyes shut immediately.

But that wasn't the only shadow instance. Another time, a couple days after, I saw a silhouette of a canine (couldn't tell what species.. probably a dog or coyote) stalking across my room and under my bed. I can't really tell you if this is fact or not since it's been many years, but I do believe it had red eyes.

The last instance was more recent. Just a couple months ago, I had a dream of a pitch-black man made of smoke who was choking me. The experience was so painful that it actually caused my mind to be blurry in that dream (as if dreams can't get any blurrier). All I remember was him saying something along the lines of "All children will be [unclear], All women will be [unclear], and all men will be effeminated." I knew that 'effeminated' was not a word, but I got the gist of what he meant by that. I'm very scared to this day on what I will see next of these strange shadow creatures.

Now mine set in night time and revolve around sleep, but those are the only times when things get freaky for ME most of the time! Please I'd like to hear yours. especially if u were noticed by an alien.. that would be so cool...
Lucas • 15
i lieke,,, bnunnys, .,
wooah those are so cool/creepy!! effeminate is a word, although i've never heard it used as a verb. in your dream it makes sense though - "all men will be made feminine," basically.

i mainly attribute this to my own paranoia but i feel presences behind me a lot, like i'll be so 100% positive someone is standing behind me even though i know i'm alone, and of course no one's there when i turn around.

also this isn't creepy but after my great-grandpop died, everyone in my family started finding a weird amount of pennies around their houses, and he had been known to have a lot of pennies!!

my family has a really strong connection with our deceased relatives etc, like we see them as cardinals a lot. once in winter we were driving down the road and a cardinal really calmly walked out into the road and stood to face the car, but flew away at the last second; never happened to us before or after that! but then again birds are just super weird :,)
wooah those are so cool/creepy!! effeminate is a word, although i've never heard it used as a verb. in your dream it makes sense though - "all men will be made feminine," basically.

i mainly attribute this to my own paranoia but i feel presences behind me a lot, like i'll be so 100% positive someone is standing behind me even though i know i'm alone, and of course no one's there when i turn around.

also this isn't creepy but after my great-grandpop died, everyone in my family started finding a weird amount of pennies around their houses, and he had been known to have a lot of pennies!!

my family has a really strong connection with our deceased relatives etc, like we see them as cardinals a lot. once in winter we were driving down the road and a cardinal really calmly walked out into the road and stood to face the car, but flew away at the last second; never happened to us before or after that! but then again birds are just super weird :,)
K6TNbNL.pngPhO6hbB.pngLrK9u2q.png
@bunnios

Shadow people are the worst. I hate it when I see them, which thankfully isn't much any more, because I'm always terrified and go into panic attacks.

The three I remember the most are interesting to me. When I was three I had a fold-able mattress stuffed into my closed (no doors) because family was going to be staying over the next night. Anyway, the night it was in my closest I vividly saw it casting a shadow on the ceiling that I'm 99% sure was Carmen San Diego, but she had a saw blade for one hand. It terrified me because the blade was moving and the shadow kept getting closer to me. Keep in mind there was no way for the moon light from the window to cast a shadow into my closet.

The next one was when I was 6 and it's my favourite ghost story to tell others. We visited the Winchester Mystery House because we lived close to it at the time and I loved history. As you go on the tour employees at the time (I don't know if they still do) wore period clothing. Somehow I got separated from the group and wandered around trying to find them. As I neared an area that caution tape I think, a man in overalls came over and helped me get back to the group. Tour guide and any employee I asked said no one was working in that area because it needed to be renovated for some reason or another. I firmly believe that the spirit of one of the construction workers helped me.

The last one isn't much but it holds a place in my heart. This was 8th grade near the end of the school year. I was at my cousins playing tag when I barreled over my brother and scrapped up my face pretty bad. Doctor said if my face was just a centimeter to the left I would have lost my eye. Anyway, as I scrapped across the pavement I saw and felt my Lola (grandma) turn my head and told me not to cry, that I'll be alright. Now I know the brain does weird things when you're injured, but I refuse to believe anything else than Lola helped me that night.
@bunnios

Shadow people are the worst. I hate it when I see them, which thankfully isn't much any more, because I'm always terrified and go into panic attacks.

The three I remember the most are interesting to me. When I was three I had a fold-able mattress stuffed into my closed (no doors) because family was going to be staying over the next night. Anyway, the night it was in my closest I vividly saw it casting a shadow on the ceiling that I'm 99% sure was Carmen San Diego, but she had a saw blade for one hand. It terrified me because the blade was moving and the shadow kept getting closer to me. Keep in mind there was no way for the moon light from the window to cast a shadow into my closet.

The next one was when I was 6 and it's my favourite ghost story to tell others. We visited the Winchester Mystery House because we lived close to it at the time and I loved history. As you go on the tour employees at the time (I don't know if they still do) wore period clothing. Somehow I got separated from the group and wandered around trying to find them. As I neared an area that caution tape I think, a man in overalls came over and helped me get back to the group. Tour guide and any employee I asked said no one was working in that area because it needed to be renovated for some reason or another. I firmly believe that the spirit of one of the construction workers helped me.

The last one isn't much but it holds a place in my heart. This was 8th grade near the end of the school year. I was at my cousins playing tag when I barreled over my brother and scrapped up my face pretty bad. Doctor said if my face was just a centimeter to the left I would have lost my eye. Anyway, as I scrapped across the pavement I saw and felt my Lola (grandma) turn my head and told me not to cry, that I'll be alright. Now I know the brain does weird things when you're injured, but I refuse to believe anything else than Lola helped me that night.
hANn2C0.gif
@MeraHunt

That sounds so interesting! I've never seen any family members in my dream, but my brothers and mother have. Thank you :)
@MeraHunt

That sounds so interesting! I've never seen any family members in my dream, but my brothers and mother have. Thank you :)
Lucas • 15
i lieke,,, bnunnys, .,
I read the first part of this title and thought of this... [img]http://www.pinkpt.com/neodex/images/d/dc/Fire_eyrie_cropped.png[/img]
I read the first part of this title and thought of this...

Fire_eyrie_cropped.png
Feel free to take these stories with a grain of salt- I have a history of mental illness, and this did include hallucinations at some points. But also know that in some of these cases, it was more than just me involved...

(anyway, just enjoy)

~

When I was around six I awoke in the middle of the night to something pounding heavily and regularly on my back. It did not feel like my heartbeat. I lay there, petrified with terror- and for years after that I slept with the blankets over my head.

When I was ten or so, some friends/relatives/sisters and I decided to play Bloody Mary. I'm going to leave out the details on this one- but to this day I never look directly at mirrors in the dark (even being in the room with one scares me... this includes dark windows and other reflective surfaces); I always see things moving in them.

Around eight years ago I was laying down on the upstairs landing, reading, and suddenly I felt a chill go down my spine. I looked behind me- and saw this horrible thing run through the air. It was only there for a second or two, but it was terrifying- it had the size and shape of a human, but it was pinkish and fleshy and slimy and wispy and faceless and just... OHH.
A few months later, one of my sisters found a strange object somewhere in the house. It looked a bit like a large, dead caterpillar in shape- but on closer inspection it was very obviously not something that had been alive. It was rubbery in texture... and the exact same color as the thing that I'd seen running across the landing.
My other sister and I urged her to get rid of it, but she wouldn't. She acted very strangely, and was completely obsessed with the thing. We even tried to get rid of it a couple times, but it always seemed to reappear somehow. Finally, after a month or so, it disappeared on its own, and it never came back- but the funny thing is, after it disappeared, our sister didn't (and still doesn't) remember anything about it at all.

Three years ago I was experiencing psychosis. There were a bunch of things that were going on then, but this was one of the most disturbing.
Every night before falling asleep I would stare at my hands in the dark... and see terrible things. Things were warped, my fingers were shrinking back into my hand, or were swelling, or stretching out longer... I knew it wasn't real, but this buzzing cloud of fear would smother all rational thought.

I have also woken up a few times to things hovering over me.
Feel free to take these stories with a grain of salt- I have a history of mental illness, and this did include hallucinations at some points. But also know that in some of these cases, it was more than just me involved...

(anyway, just enjoy)

~

When I was around six I awoke in the middle of the night to something pounding heavily and regularly on my back. It did not feel like my heartbeat. I lay there, petrified with terror- and for years after that I slept with the blankets over my head.

When I was ten or so, some friends/relatives/sisters and I decided to play Bloody Mary. I'm going to leave out the details on this one- but to this day I never look directly at mirrors in the dark (even being in the room with one scares me... this includes dark windows and other reflective surfaces); I always see things moving in them.

Around eight years ago I was laying down on the upstairs landing, reading, and suddenly I felt a chill go down my spine. I looked behind me- and saw this horrible thing run through the air. It was only there for a second or two, but it was terrifying- it had the size and shape of a human, but it was pinkish and fleshy and slimy and wispy and faceless and just... OHH.
A few months later, one of my sisters found a strange object somewhere in the house. It looked a bit like a large, dead caterpillar in shape- but on closer inspection it was very obviously not something that had been alive. It was rubbery in texture... and the exact same color as the thing that I'd seen running across the landing.
My other sister and I urged her to get rid of it, but she wouldn't. She acted very strangely, and was completely obsessed with the thing. We even tried to get rid of it a couple times, but it always seemed to reappear somehow. Finally, after a month or so, it disappeared on its own, and it never came back- but the funny thing is, after it disappeared, our sister didn't (and still doesn't) remember anything about it at all.

Three years ago I was experiencing psychosis. There were a bunch of things that were going on then, but this was one of the most disturbing.
Every night before falling asleep I would stare at my hands in the dark... and see terrible things. Things were warped, my fingers were shrinking back into my hand, or were swelling, or stretching out longer... I knew it wasn't real, but this buzzing cloud of fear would smother all rational thought.

I have also woken up a few times to things hovering over me.
sig2.jpg
When I was young a friend and I were in my basement and the washing machine lid opened and laundry started folding itself. It was really alarming.

Sometimes, when I dream, the same thing that happened in the dream happens later that day.
When I was young a friend and I were in my basement and the washing machine lid opened and laundry started folding itself. It was really alarming.

Sometimes, when I dream, the same thing that happened in the dream happens later that day.
one time I thought my mom was doing laundry in the garage cause the light was on and I head the washing machine door open and shut.then I have to get her for something looked in the garage and when I went in it just felt off like I knew she wasn't in their but I checked any way.she wasn't in there and the entire time I was in there I had a odd feeling like something was just off or strange(I don't know how to describe what a spirit feels unless you've experienced it).

I found her up stairs and asked her if she was doing laundry and she said no.

(by the way should I make my own post forum where I do daily ghost stories.I have a ton since I live in a haunted neighborhood,my family ghost hunts and we're slightly physic.)
one time I thought my mom was doing laundry in the garage cause the light was on and I head the washing machine door open and shut.then I have to get her for something looked in the garage and when I went in it just felt off like I knew she wasn't in their but I checked any way.she wasn't in there and the entire time I was in there I had a odd feeling like something was just off or strange(I don't know how to describe what a spirit feels unless you've experienced it).

I found her up stairs and asked her if she was doing laundry and she said no.

(by the way should I make my own post forum where I do daily ghost stories.I have a ton since I live in a haunted neighborhood,my family ghost hunts and we're slightly physic.)
It's not really creepy, more so out-of-the-ordinary.
a night or two ago I was in bed and kinda having an emotional panic attack if that makes sense. Out the window I noticed a star or something, but usually it's just a helicopter whenever I look closer and can see it moving. It did not move. Ever. It was mostly white/pale blue star color, but it had a red twinkle to it, not as obvious as the red flashing lights on helicopters. It wasn't round, it was diamond shaped, and it was rather large. And it must have been brighter than it seemed, because I was getting a big light stain on my eyes (like how when you look at the sun or a lamp, not like how you look at a star) It could have been a planet. It was completely gone the next night. But it gave me a distraction from my emotional panic attack, so I believe that it was put there purposefully for me, because it was in perfect view for me from where I was.

Not entirely related, but sometimes at night I also see a big flash of lightning when there is no storm.
It's not really creepy, more so out-of-the-ordinary.
a night or two ago I was in bed and kinda having an emotional panic attack if that makes sense. Out the window I noticed a star or something, but usually it's just a helicopter whenever I look closer and can see it moving. It did not move. Ever. It was mostly white/pale blue star color, but it had a red twinkle to it, not as obvious as the red flashing lights on helicopters. It wasn't round, it was diamond shaped, and it was rather large. And it must have been brighter than it seemed, because I was getting a big light stain on my eyes (like how when you look at the sun or a lamp, not like how you look at a star) It could have been a planet. It was completely gone the next night. But it gave me a distraction from my emotional panic attack, so I believe that it was put there purposefully for me, because it was in perfect view for me from where I was.

Not entirely related, but sometimes at night I also see a big flash of lightning when there is no storm.
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
ajshjjs it still creeps me out slightly to think about it, but when I was younger (4th grade maybe??) I was in my bedroom, lamp on, and trying to sleep while I stared at the wall. My parents were packing for a vacation the next day I think. Suddenly, I see this shadow in the shape of a person flit across the wall quickly enough that if you blinked, you would have missed it. It disappeared when it reached the end of the wall and I ran to my parents' room and didn't explain what I saw until a few days later
ajshjjs it still creeps me out slightly to think about it, but when I was younger (4th grade maybe??) I was in my bedroom, lamp on, and trying to sleep while I stared at the wall. My parents were packing for a vacation the next day I think. Suddenly, I see this shadow in the shape of a person flit across the wall quickly enough that if you blinked, you would have missed it. It disappeared when it reached the end of the wall and I ran to my parents' room and didn't explain what I saw until a few days later
fJ1MNlM.png
1 2