Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you going to be for Halloween?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I'd love to dress up but I'm in college and am buried in homework so I'll curl up in a ball and cry in the comfort of my dorm while eating a bag of chocolate
I'd love to dress up but I'm in college and am buried in homework so I'll curl up in a ball and cry in the comfort of my dorm while eating a bag of chocolate
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
All I need is a silver morph suit, silver face paint, a mustache, and... [img]https://i.imgur.com/s4UiU4c.jpg[/img]
All I need is a silver morph suit, silver face paint, a mustache, and...

s4UiU4c.jpg
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
Probably Dipper from Gravity Falls again, that was so much fun!

I have all sorts of future cosplay ideas though, hehe...

Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
[quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-09-17 15:29:27] Probably Dipper from Gravity Falls again, that was so much fun! I have all sorts of future cosplay ideas though, hehe... [/quote] @ImpossibleJedi4 One of my gaming friends said she is going to be part of a Gravity Falls/Star Wars mash-up costume group for Halloween. They want to come get me so I can be Emperor Stan (because apparently being two years older makes me the "old man" of the group). From what I know, they are going to be: Dipper/Luke, Mabel/Leia, Gideon/Vader and Soos/Chewbacca. They haven't settled on a Han Solo pairing yet, I keep suggesting Wendy just because in my head it fits, but I don't know what they will ultimately do.
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-09-17:

@ImpossibleJedi4

One of my gaming friends said she is going to be part of a Gravity Falls/Star Wars mash-up costume group for Halloween. They want to come get me so I can be Emperor Stan (because apparently being two years older makes me the "old man" of the group).

From what I know, they are going to be: Dipper/Luke, Mabel/Leia, Gideon/Vader and Soos/Chewbacca. They haven't settled on a Han Solo pairing yet, I keep suggesting Wendy just because in my head it fits, but I don't know what they will ultimately do.
Formerly known as Brenning.
@Brenning
This is absolutely the best thing ever oh my god. I want to know how this goes, ahaha. XD (As you can probably tell I love both fandoms quite a bit)
@Brenning
This is absolutely the best thing ever oh my god. I want to know how this goes, ahaha. XD (As you can probably tell I love both fandoms quite a bit)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I'm going to work on one of my dream costumes and go as Nina from the movie Black Swan, specifically her as the black swan! [img]http://cromeyellow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/natalie_portman_black_swan_badass_2.jpg[/img]
I'm going to work on one of my dream costumes and go as Nina from the movie Black Swan, specifically her as the black swan!

natalie_portman_black_swan_badass_2.jpg
I'm hoping to go as the Cheshire Cat x3
I'm hoping to go as the Cheshire Cat x3
A mexican.
A mexican.
I love Hallowe'en so SO much. <3
This year I'm dragging my boyfriend up to the city and we're going to be zombieees. We've not really decided on anything other than that yet, it's all going to be very last minute I reckon. As long as we look spooky and we have contact lenses, then everything will work out in the end. xD

Next year though, planning in advance we're going to go as Deathwing & Alexstraza from WoW. the aim is for Hallowe'en but we'll probably end up hitting a couple of conventions if the outfits turn out good. We'll have a year to get it together so that should be pretty easy to do. ^_^
I love Hallowe'en so SO much. <3
This year I'm dragging my boyfriend up to the city and we're going to be zombieees. We've not really decided on anything other than that yet, it's all going to be very last minute I reckon. As long as we look spooky and we have contact lenses, then everything will work out in the end. xD

Next year though, planning in advance we're going to go as Deathwing & Alexstraza from WoW. the aim is for Hallowe'en but we'll probably end up hitting a couple of conventions if the outfits turn out good. We'll have a year to get it together so that should be pretty easy to do. ^_^
tDAcVLz.png
[img]https://static.tumblr.com/ffeff77832fe2e0f0b50dbafcdda40bc/uqaah74/cFmnu83ku/tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif[/img] my boy evil morty
tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

my boy evil morty
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13