Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Matching Color | XXY | Pinglist
1 2 ... 229 230 231 232 233 ... 667 668
@Pleasant hmm i would rather let them find a new home as a pair but i guess i could sell them seperately as well. the coatl woild be 100k or 100g then please let me know if you want him cause a friend is currently holding the pair for me since i didnt have enough space to hatch a nest. if you want him ill exalt 2 dragons real quick and take the pair back
@Pleasant hmm i would rather let them find a new home as a pair but i guess i could sell them seperately as well. the coatl woild be 100k or 100g then please let me know if you want him cause a friend is currently holding the pair for me since i didnt have enough space to hatch a nest. if you want him ill exalt 2 dragons real quick and take the pair back

Hatchery%20of%20Matching%20Colors%20Banner.png
@AniraFarinA i don't currently have the funds to buy him, but if he's still available when i have the funds, i'll certainly come back! sorry about that! ;w;
@AniraFarinA i don't currently have the funds to buy him, but if he's still available when i have the funds, i'll certainly come back! sorry about that! ;w;
pleasant_comm.png
@Pleasant sure just let me know when youre ready. if you have an idea how long you will need to gather the funds i could also hold him for you.
@Pleasant sure just let me know when youre ready. if you have an idea how long you will need to gather the funds i could also hold him for you.

@AniraFarinA i don't have an idea about how long i'd need, sorry! ;-;
@AniraFarinA i don't have an idea about how long i'd need, sorry! ;-;
pleasant_comm.png
@Pleasant ok just let me know if you have enough then ^^
@Pleasant ok just let me know if you have enough then ^^

@AniraFarinA

I'd be more than happy to take the male boggie boy from your Jaguar/Rosette pair if you'd hold him for a couple of days for me while I gather the funds???
@AniraFarinA

I'd be more than happy to take the male boggie boy from your Jaguar/Rosette pair if you'd hold him for a couple of days for me while I gather the funds???
@NocturnalRebel

sure ill send you a CR just put the money in when youre ready ^^ thanks for buying! should i remove you from the pinglist?
@NocturnalRebel

sure ill send you a CR just put the money in when youre ready ^^ thanks for buying! should i remove you from the pinglist?

@AniraFarinA

Yes, please? He'll be my last derg I buy for a while haha. ^_^
@AniraFarinA

Yes, please? He'll be my last derg I buy for a while haha. ^_^
[u]Exalt Warning[/u]: @AoiNoRyuu @dracarysandblood @Sarcosanct @ilimati @Tinytalkingtina @IAmColour @Ghostifique @Zerik @Trinkenki @specialsari @Saturnia @Prismatics The following dragons will get trained and exalted next, to save one please send a CR with the reduced price, thanks! [center] [quote][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35834389] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358344/35834389_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]500k t/500g[/s] XXY [b]450k t/450g[/b] Female: Stone Petals, Stone Butterfly, Buttercup Glimmer[/quote]
Exalt Warning:
@AoiNoRyuu @dracarysandblood @Sarcosanct @ilimati @Tinytalkingtina @IAmColour @Ghostifique @Zerik @Trinkenki @specialsari @Saturnia @Prismatics

The following dragons will get trained and exalted next, to save one please send a CR with the reduced price, thanks!

Quote:

35834389_350.png
500k t/500g XXY 450k t/450g
Female: Stone Petals, Stone Butterfly, Buttercup Glimmer

[u]Exalt Warning[/u]: @AoiNoRyuu @dracarysandblood @Sarcosanct @ilimati @Tinytalkingtina @IAmColour @Ghostifique @Zerik @Trinkenki @specialsari @Saturnia @Prismatics The following dragons will get trained and exalted next, to save one please send a CR with the reduced price, thanks! [center] [quote][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35883519] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358836/35883519_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]250k t/250g[/s] XXY [b]200k t/200g[/b] Female: Terracotta Petals, Terracotta Butterfly, Robin Glimmer[/quote]
Exalt Warning:
@AoiNoRyuu @dracarysandblood @Sarcosanct @ilimati @Tinytalkingtina @IAmColour @Ghostifique @Zerik @Trinkenki @specialsari @Saturnia @Prismatics

The following dragons will get trained and exalted next, to save one please send a CR with the reduced price, thanks!
Quote:

35883519_350.png
250k t/250g XXY 200k t/200g
Female: Terracotta Petals, Terracotta Butterfly, Robin Glimmer

1 2 ... 229 230 231 232 233 ... 667 668