Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [ The Wild Path ] Earth flight babies!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 47 48
^
^
tumblr_nqeo3vpXm81t0xirfo1_400.png xPCgHBg.png
^
^
@Shaniae Blarrrrg they are gorgeous but I have too many males ;.; Can I go back on for a female? ^^;;
@Shaniae Blarrrrg they are gorgeous but I have too many males ;.; Can I go back on for a female? ^^;;
@Hulyen BLARHGHGHGH okay xD no problem! See you in 20 days!
@Hulyen BLARHGHGHGH okay xD no problem! See you in 20 days!
@Shaniae - sending a crossroads for that boy pearlcatcher! :D What a cutie.
@Shaniae - sending a crossroads for that boy pearlcatcher! :D What a cutie.
@Jubilant WOOT thank you! Only prob is your lair is full xD No worries though! I'll cancel and redo the trade, and you can accept him whenever you get space. Thanks a lot!

Would you like to be added to any of my other pairs by chance? I'd love to see you swing by again =D
@Jubilant WOOT thank you! Only prob is your lair is full xD No worries though! I'll cancel and redo the trade, and you can accept him whenever you get space. Thanks a lot!

Would you like to be added to any of my other pairs by chance? I'd love to see you swing by again =D
@Shaniae - hfff sorry about that, I'd gone to instantly clear space only for FR to lag on me. ):

But... if I might remove myself from Pyrite's list and add myself to Terra and Magnetite (specifically for if they ever have a wildclaw baby), I'd appreciate that mightily. Still loving all these earthy dragons. Maybe one day I'll have the gold to get on your sandy coatl list. :'D
@Shaniae - hfff sorry about that, I'd gone to instantly clear space only for FR to lag on me. ):

But... if I might remove myself from Pyrite's list and add myself to Terra and Magnetite (specifically for if they ever have a wildclaw baby), I'd appreciate that mightily. Still loving all these earthy dragons. Maybe one day I'll have the gold to get on your sandy coatl list. :'D
@Jubilant absolutely! I've added you =D Here's hoping for some wildclaw babies! (I really need a wildclaw pair...these imps are out of control!)

and thanks so much for taking the PC baby - I'm glad to see you finally got one from their pairing! SEE YOU IN 35 DAYS (ugh wc cooldowns)
@Jubilant absolutely! I've added you =D Here's hoping for some wildclaw babies! (I really need a wildclaw pair...these imps are out of control!)

and thanks so much for taking the PC baby - I'm glad to see you finally got one from their pairing! SEE YOU IN 35 DAYS (ugh wc cooldowns)
^
^
^
^
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 47 48