Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~*Cassini Grand Finale Hatch*~
1 2 3 4 5
Ooh, I'm super excited! Absolutely saving my treasure and gems for this!
Ooh, I'm super excited! Absolutely saving my treasure and gems for this!
Kepler | they/them | space science enthusiast | Arcane Flight
Thanks for the ping! I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this.
Thanks for the ping! I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
Aaa thank you for pinging me! :> My friends and I are planning on having a little party in honor of Cassini on the 15th ;v; and I'll definitely take a look at the babies once they hatch!
Aaa thank you for pinging me! :> My friends and I are planning on having a little party in honor of Cassini on the 15th ;v; and I'll definitely take a look at the babies once they hatch!
PXC8hgn.png
HYPE!

Especially interested in those first two pairs...
HYPE!

Especially interested in those first two pairs...
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
Thanks for putting me on the pinglist man!! Can't wait to see what the babies look like when they hatch. :^)
Thanks for putting me on the pinglist man!! Can't wait to see what the babies look like when they hatch. :^)
Thank you for pinging me!

I'm 99% sure I'm gonna want one from that first nest if I can :0
Thank you for pinging me!

I'm 99% sure I'm gonna want one from that first nest if I can :0
ROCKET CLAN
An ambitious hoard of Skydancers. A neighboring, metal-rich Fire clan open for stealing. A mysterious altitude-recording device. The enigma of the Shade. A history of family rivalry. What could possibly go wrong?
@starblaziing @SakuraTES @CEGAMischief @Taswell @DarkLordFudge @catgame21234 @Vellichorda @DracoLeo @kallimabutterfly @ecsaut @spacenerd @calamityProphet @WolfSong @Discovery @DeathGlare @SimonTarses @ahs @romulanangel @astrallion @Willowfern28 @jimkirk @Turnoroid @Sciencin @KupferudelWolf @Nialle @thanekpierce @Aquadani9514 @SoullessARMY @ninouk @LCice @rimahadley @toxicstalice1 @KyuunaDovahkiin @JohnGlenn @Luthyx @alienjack @MaddieTheTurtle @Weezer @PurFox @ashcraft @eternalstar @Hermy @lleapinllamas @limehoney @MutedTetris @Augmortem @DuskyAether @Juliamon @Aethris @kiraralove [b]Update: Error resolved in a breeding card[/b] Hey y'all, I hate to ping you all, but I noticed earlier an error in the breeding card for Mendez and Pioneer. The prior breeding card had a couple of color errors, but mostly: it listed the mother, Pioneer, as having capsule, which is untrue. Neither parent in this pair has capsule. Their terts are Glimmer (Mendez) and Runes (Pioneer). This is the updated breeding card: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/276515100465299456/357736586592387072/unknown.png[/img] I apologize to any of you who read their previous breeding card which stated that Pioneer had Capsule. She has visible runes in her icon, true, but the card itself still held inaccurate information. It has now been updated to reflect their true breeding stats. [rule] While you're here, I might as well highlight some of the recent events in Cassini's mission: [LIST] [*]Yesterday (Sep 12), Cassini completed its final flyby of any moons, capturing images of the moon Titan. You can view the raw images [url=https://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/galleries/raw-images?order=earth_date+desc&per_page=50&page=0]here.[/url] Tomorrow, however, will be when the spacecraft takes its last image. [*]A more recent article about Cassini's deorbiting and how it impacted the Cassini team at NASA Goddard [url=https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2017/excitement-and-tears-as-nasa-goddard-team-prepares-for-cassini-finale]here.[/url] [/LIST] What's happening tomorrow (Sep 14)? [LIST] [*]The spacecraft will take its last images of Saturn and its moon Titan, around noon server time. [*]It will transmit all onboard data to Earth at about 2:45 PM server time. [*]NASA social will host a live broadcast at 1 PM server time. You can view it [url=https://www.nasa.gov/nasalive/]here.[/url] [/LIST]
@starblaziing @SakuraTES @CEGAMischief @Taswell @DarkLordFudge @catgame21234 @Vellichorda @DracoLeo @kallimabutterfly @ecsaut @spacenerd @calamityProphet @WolfSong @Discovery @DeathGlare @SimonTarses @ahs @romulanangel @astrallion @Willowfern28 @jimkirk @Turnoroid @Sciencin @KupferudelWolf @Nialle @thanekpierce @Aquadani9514 @SoullessARMY @ninouk @LCice @rimahadley @toxicstalice1 @KyuunaDovahkiin @JohnGlenn @Luthyx @alienjack @MaddieTheTurtle @Weezer @PurFox @ashcraft @eternalstar @Hermy @lleapinllamas @limehoney @MutedTetris @Augmortem @DuskyAether @Juliamon @Aethris @kiraralove

Update: Error resolved in a breeding card

Hey y'all, I hate to ping you all, but I noticed earlier an error in the breeding card for Mendez and Pioneer.

The prior breeding card had a couple of color errors, but mostly: it listed the mother, Pioneer, as having capsule, which is untrue. Neither parent in this pair has capsule. Their terts are Glimmer (Mendez) and Runes (Pioneer).

This is the updated breeding card:

unknown.png

I apologize to any of you who read their previous breeding card which stated that Pioneer had Capsule. She has visible runes in her icon, true, but the card itself still held inaccurate information. It has now been updated to reflect their true breeding stats.

While you're here, I might as well highlight some of the recent events in Cassini's mission:
  • Yesterday (Sep 12), Cassini completed its final flyby of any moons, capturing images of the moon Titan. You can view the raw images here. Tomorrow, however, will be when the spacecraft takes its last image.
  • A more recent article about Cassini's deorbiting and how it impacted the Cassini team at NASA Goddard here.

What's happening tomorrow (Sep 14)?
  • The spacecraft will take its last images of Saturn and its moon Titan, around noon server time.
  • It will transmit all onboard data to Earth at about 2:45 PM server time.
  • NASA social will host a live broadcast at 1 PM server time. You can view it here.
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
Woah!!! Hype!! Even tho my powers out haha
Woah!!! Hype!! Even tho my powers out haha
wind_transbling_by_cicide76536-dcipnlc.gif
Woop i'm late ish but ping me anyway!!! i just might get a new kid
Woop i'm late ish but ping me anyway!!! i just might get a new kid
leo%20pixel.png
Pixels n' Stuff
Animal Crossing Adopts
Adopt a Capricat
My art LAB
@RoyalSketchbook on it! Just about T-3 hours to hatching now! (Basically after my math class). :D
@RoyalSketchbook on it! Just about T-3 hours to hatching now! (Basically after my math class). :D
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
1 2 3 4 5