Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~*Cassini Grand Finale Hatch*~
[size=1]@starblaziing @SakuraTES @CEGAMischief @Taswell @DarkLordFudge @catgame21234 @Vellichorda @DracoLeo @kallimabutterfly @ecsaut @spacenerd @calamityProphet @WolfSong @Discovery @DeathGlare @SimonTarses @ahs @romulanangel @astrallion @Willowfern28 @jimkirk @Turnoroid @Sciencin @KupferudelWolf @Nialle @thanekpierce @Aquadani9514 @SoullessARMY @ninouk @LCice @rimahadley @toxicstalice1 @KyuunaDovahkiin @JohnGlenn @Luthyx @alienjack @MaddieTheTurtle @Weezer @PurFox @ashcraft @eternalstar @Hermy @lleapinllamas @limehoney @MutedTetris @Augmortem @DuskyAether @Juliamon @Aethris @kiraralove @RoyalSketchbook[/size] [b]All dragons have been hatched and are up for sale![/b] Information about how to purchase one is on the first page of the forums. First come, first serve. Thank you all for showing interest in this hatch event! I'll treat you with some final information about Cassini. [rule] Cassini's loss of signal (LOS) occured at about 4:56 server time. The spacecraft had been transmitting a constant stream of data to Earth since 16:35 PM server time. The spacecraft actually disintegrated at about 4:32 server time, but the information took about 24 minutes to get to earth, so LOS wasn't recorded until much later. This was its final image of Saturn: [img]https://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/images/casJPGFullS101/W00110282.jpg[/img] Today, I'd like to thank the Cassini science team, who worked for nearly 20 years (13 at Saturn) to bring us images and information about Saturn and its rings and moons. Without them, we wouldn't know nearly as much about some of the most interesting moons of Saturn, such as the radioactivity on Titan or the oceans on Enceladus. Cassini's data will bring forth new discoveries for years, and its memory will drive us starwards for generations.
@starblaziing @SakuraTES @CEGAMischief @Taswell @DarkLordFudge @catgame21234 @Vellichorda @DracoLeo @kallimabutterfly @ecsaut @spacenerd @calamityProphet @WolfSong @Discovery @DeathGlare @SimonTarses @ahs @romulanangel @astrallion @Willowfern28 @jimkirk @Turnoroid @Sciencin @KupferudelWolf @Nialle @thanekpierce @Aquadani9514 @SoullessARMY @ninouk @LCice @rimahadley @toxicstalice1 @KyuunaDovahkiin @JohnGlenn @Luthyx @alienjack @MaddieTheTurtle @Weezer @PurFox @ashcraft @eternalstar @Hermy @lleapinllamas @limehoney @MutedTetris @Augmortem @DuskyAether @Juliamon @Aethris @kiraralove @RoyalSketchbook

All dragons have been hatched and are up for sale! Information about how to purchase one is on the first page of the forums. First come, first serve.

Thank you all for showing interest in this hatch event! I'll treat you with some final information about Cassini.

Cassini's loss of signal (LOS) occured at about 4:56 server time. The spacecraft had been transmitting a constant stream of data to Earth since 16:35 PM server time. The spacecraft actually disintegrated at about 4:32 server time, but the information took about 24 minutes to get to earth, so LOS wasn't recorded until much later.

This was its final image of Saturn:

W00110282.jpg

Today, I'd like to thank the Cassini science team, who worked for nearly 20 years (13 at Saturn) to bring us images and information about Saturn and its rings and moons. Without them, we wouldn't know nearly as much about some of the most interesting moons of Saturn, such as the radioactivity on Titan or the oceans on Enceladus. Cassini's data will bring forth new discoveries for years, and its memory will drive us starwards for generations.
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
@violalore Such an amazing project! I'm thankful to be able to witness such an important event and such meaningful discoveries.

May I please grab Titan for 50g? Titan has always been a moon that holds many curiosities and secrets to me, and a source of lots of sci fi inspiration.
@violalore Such an amazing project! I'm thankful to be able to witness such an important event and such meaningful discoveries.

May I please grab Titan for 50g? Titan has always been a moon that holds many curiosities and secrets to me, and a source of lots of sci fi inspiration.
@Aethris Absolutely! I'll set up an AH right now :)
@Aethris Absolutely! I'll set up an AH right now :)
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
NUuorfS.png .
@violalore Can I nab Tethys? She's a cutie and would be a good pal for one of my dragons!!!
@violalore Can I nab Tethys? She's a cutie and would be a good pal for one of my dragons!!!
leo%20pixel.png
Pixels n' Stuff
Animal Crossing Adopts
Adopt a Capricat
My art LAB
@RoyalSketchbook Of course! I'll set up the AH for you :)
@RoyalSketchbook Of course! I'll set up the AH for you :)
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
NUuorfS.png .
Wait @RoyalSketchbook gems or treasure?
Wait @RoyalSketchbook gems or treasure?
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
NUuorfS.png .
@violalore Treasure please!
@violalore Treasure please!
leo%20pixel.png
Pixels n' Stuff
Animal Crossing Adopts
Adopt a Capricat
My art LAB
@violalore

May you please put any of the skydancers on hold for me? Thanks! This is an amazing project!
@violalore

May you please put any of the skydancers on hold for me? Thanks! This is an amazing project!
xPlkKnY.png
@Hermy of course! Any specific pair you want them from? I'll put Mimas on hold for you unless you have any objections.
@Hermy of course! Any specific pair you want them from? I'll put Mimas on hold for you unless you have any objections.
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
NUuorfS.png .
@violalore Mimas looks great! I'll choose him, and I'll try reach 50 gems soon!
Thank you!!
@violalore Mimas looks great! I'll choose him, and I'll try reach 50 gems soon!
Thank you!!
xPlkKnY.png