Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ^kizzy^ several MtG inspired reprints!
1 2 ... 267 268 269 270 271 ... 334 335
@Kizmetto
That sounds great! I'll take a copy of the alt version. Feel free to ping me if the original does get a reprint though!
@Kizmetto
That sounds great! I'll take a copy of the alt version. Feel free to ping me if the original does get a reprint though!
@sitka sure thing! sending crossroads, thank you!
@sitka sure thing! sending crossroads, thank you!
@Kizmetto
Hello! could I get a slot for Early Blueprints?
@Kizmetto
Hello! could I get a slot for Early Blueprints?
original.gif
@tsugumi you may!

@Aeroden
2. @SirLeafheart
3. @mistystep

Please send 750g as soon as you can so we can finally print Early Blueprints, and thank you so much for your patience! I've been trying to print it since BSJ aha but we're finally at 4 people so we can print a x5 run, I dont think we'll make it to warrant a 10 print run.
@tsugumi you may!

@Aeroden
2. @SirLeafheart
3. @mistystep

Please send 750g as soon as you can so we can finally print Early Blueprints, and thank you so much for your patience! I've been trying to print it since BSJ aha but we're finally at 4 people so we can print a x5 run, I dont think we'll make it to warrant a 10 print run.
@Kizmetto I'd be interested in a second printing of Meteor Mage if you do one (that mane is perfect for my one tundra boy xD).
@Kizmetto I'd be interested in a second printing of Meteor Mage if you do one (that mane is perfect for my one tundra boy xD).
Kne2iSC.png
@Kizmetto

I'll take an Early Blueprint skin!
@Kizmetto

I'll take an Early Blueprint skin!
Snowy_Sig-_Mew_v1.png
@sitka @azura perhaps i'll do a x5 run, would you guys like that? :)

@mew sure thing! Im accepting payment for that right now so if you could send 750g that would be awesome!
@sitka @azura perhaps i'll do a x5 run, would you guys like that? :)

@mew sure thing! Im accepting payment for that right now so if you could send 750g that would be awesome!
@Kizmetto

Put me down for Virgo Starmap? =D
@Kizmetto

Put me down for Virgo Starmap? =D
@duskzehedie sure!
@duskzehedie sure!
@Kizmetto
Definitely would!
@Kizmetto
Definitely would!
1 2 ... 267 268 269 270 271 ... 334 335