Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ^kizzy^ several MtG inspired reprints!
1 2 ... 268 269 270 271 272 ... 334 335
@mirrorstone @starsystems @lemonsinasoup are you guys still wanting your copies? I have not received payment yet and just checking in!
@mirrorstone @starsystems @lemonsinasoup are you guys still wanting your copies? I have not received payment yet and just checking in!
@Kizmetto X( Ooh, I'm so sorry, I completely forgot about this and blew my gems on apparel bundles. Sorry for flaking!
@Kizmetto X( Ooh, I'm so sorry, I completely forgot about this and blew my gems on apparel bundles. Sorry for flaking!
@starsystems thats ok! Just wanted to get some information :) Do you still want me to hold your copy? Im happy to wait until the end of the month.
@starsystems thats ok! Just wanted to get some information :) Do you still want me to hold your copy? Im happy to wait until the end of the month.
@Kizmetto

Oh shhooot, I ended up spending a good bit of gems to help with a fan-run festival..

I can do my best to grind up for the gems - Im at about 350 right now, would you mind holding it?
@Kizmetto

Oh shhooot, I ended up spending a good bit of gems to help with a fan-run festival..

I can do my best to grind up for the gems - Im at about 350 right now, would you mind holding it?
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
@lemonsinasoup no worries! is end of the month long enough? :)
@lemonsinasoup no worries! is end of the month long enough? :)
@Kizmetto No thank you, please just sell my copy!
@Kizmetto No thank you, please just sell my copy!
@starsystems alright, thank you for the interest :)
@starsystems alright, thank you for the interest :)
@Kizmetto

Could I purchase a copy of Virgo Starmap?
@Kizmetto

Could I purchase a copy of Virgo Starmap?
arcaneshieldl.png2sLuAuL.pngorwVbmh.pngx9xYCq1.png8E9o1M6.pngHltx4CU.pngBUTXXiE.pngO9meg1f.pngnatureshieldr.png
@rosie1450 Send the cr! :) It's 750g when purchased here, rather than the AH.
@rosie1450 Send the cr! :) It's 750g when purchased here, rather than the AH.
@Aeroden
@tsugumi
@Mew

I just got the skins of Early Blueprint back and i havent got you marked as Paid, could you please send payment and i'll send you the skin :)
@Aeroden
@tsugumi
@Mew

I just got the skins of Early Blueprint back and i havent got you marked as Paid, could you please send payment and i'll send you the skin :)
1 2 ... 268 269 270 271 272 ... 334 335