Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Team Update - Hurricane Irma
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 54 55
stay safe!
stay safe!
eA9odUz.png "lights on!"
I have family who hopefully got out in time, but please, don't underestimate Irma, stay safe and get out if possible!
I have family who hopefully got out in time, but please, don't underestimate Irma, stay safe and get out if possible!
sdSRvlV.png
We're hunkered down with 15 elderly residents. Really hope this thing doesn't knock out our power.
We're hunkered down with 15 elderly residents. Really hope this thing doesn't knock out our power.
We're doing okay so far! @SahGrohiik I swear that's the 5000th time i've seen/heard the word hunkered.

I'm about to consider getting the words "hunker down" tattooed on me
We're doing okay so far! @SahGrohiik I swear that's the 5000th time i've seen/heard the word hunkered.

I'm about to consider getting the words "hunker down" tattooed on me
tumblr_inline_njucf1YnRj1r7wjf7.pngtumblr_inline_nnbyvkpL5Y1sqiil3_500.giftumblr_inline_nnbyvrH2oV1sqiil3_500.giftumblr_inline_onwsagx1r81sqiil3_500.png
@Maryxmisfits... Hmmm. Cower, huddle, settle, sit, stoop, crouch... none of those sound as good. Weather out the storm :D

Huddle in a Huddle House... waffles

ummmm.

We could all borough like meercats.
@Maryxmisfits... Hmmm. Cower, huddle, settle, sit, stoop, crouch... none of those sound as good. Weather out the storm :D

Huddle in a Huddle House... waffles

ummmm.

We could all borough like meercats.
@SahGrohiik HUNKER IN YOUR BUNKER
@SahGrohiik HUNKER IN YOUR BUNKER
tumblr_inline_njucf1YnRj1r7wjf7.pngtumblr_inline_nnbyvkpL5Y1sqiil3_500.giftumblr_inline_nnbyvrH2oV1sqiil3_500.giftumblr_inline_onwsagx1r81sqiil3_500.png
I hope they make it through the hurricane safely!

Best wishes!
I hope they make it through the hurricane safely!

Best wishes!

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
My prayers and thoughts with them and hoping they make it through everything all right! My family got out the day before we got the mandatory evacuation order and just got to safe ground (Staying with family) today. My prayers with everyone weathering this storm- It's no joke and I hope everyone's safe and sound.
My prayers and thoughts with them and hoping they make it through everything all right! My family got out the day before we got the mandatory evacuation order and just got to safe ground (Staying with family) today. My prayers with everyone weathering this storm- It's no joke and I hope everyone's safe and sound.
tumblr_pod5l6CSMc1ugssd3o1_100.png
I'm late, but I hope they are both safe!
I'm late, but I hope they are both safe!
Praying for everyone affected! Stay safe everyone!
Praying for everyone affected! Stay safe everyone!
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 54 55