Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Tired of taking care of your dragons?
Hello! If you are tired of leveling up your dragons, and finding food for them, send them here! I can feed your dragons, level them up in the coliseum, and breed them, if you cannot keep up with the incubation periods. Just send them to me through the Crossroads, and in the comments give me details about how long your dragon's stay will be, and other details of how to take care of them. Then, once the time of staying at the hotel has come to an end, I'll send you a receipt. It will be best if you give me the money beforehand.

Pricing:
200 gold or 2 gems for each slot per day.
For every dragon I feed full, 100 gold or 1 gem.
Every level up: 400 gold or 4 gems
Breeding: per egg hatched - 200 gold or 5 gems

Thanks a lot! You definitely will not regret this! If you don't believe me, check out my dragons.
Hello! If you are tired of leveling up your dragons, and finding food for them, send them here! I can feed your dragons, level them up in the coliseum, and breed them, if you cannot keep up with the incubation periods. Just send them to me through the Crossroads, and in the comments give me details about how long your dragon's stay will be, and other details of how to take care of them. Then, once the time of staying at the hotel has come to an end, I'll send you a receipt. It will be best if you give me the money beforehand.

Pricing:
200 gold or 2 gems for each slot per day.
For every dragon I feed full, 100 gold or 1 gem.
Every level up: 400 gold or 4 gems
Breeding: per egg hatched - 200 gold or 5 gems

Thanks a lot! You definitely will not regret this! If you don't believe me, check out my dragons.
@DragonQueen66 Hi I don't need this done right now but I will contact you in the near future.

please consider this a friendly bump :)
@DragonQueen66 Hi I don't need this done right now but I will contact you in the near future.

please consider this a friendly bump :)
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@DragonQueen66
I might be interested. How much is your next lair upgrade?
@DragonQueen66
I might be interested. How much is your next lair upgrade?
aDERPtables
@Stryder
My next lair expansion would be 45000.
@Stryder
My next lair expansion would be 45000.