Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Team Update - Hurricane Irma
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 54 55
I hope everyone makes it though okay.
I hope everyone makes it though okay.
Thank you for the update. I hope everyone makes it through Irma safely.
Thank you for the update. I hope everyone makes it through Irma safely.
noli timere tempestatem. tempestas est res pulchra. ama tempestatem et gaude in pulchritudine.
595bwIn.png
nunc, ad tuas labores reveni!
Sending good vibes their way! I've been preparing for the past two or three days and we're hoping for the best.
Sending good vibes their way! I've been preparing for the past two or three days and we're hoping for the best.
Stay safe everyone! <3
Stay safe everyone! <3
CedVBCC.png

She/Her | Capricorn | FR +3
Ice Flight | Formerly NeonPegasus17
Best wishes to everyone affected by the hurricane! Stay safe!
Best wishes to everyone affected by the hurricane! Stay safe!
wKjmzCu.gif
|| D A W N
» she/they
» fr+15
‘ A folded paper moon
-like I’m wandering in-between ’

Stay safe out there, everyone!
Stay safe out there, everyone!
xpP2XdL.png
Hope the odds be in your favor! c: On a side note, there's a tornado forming one or three hours away in the middle of a hurricane-infested land, where I call home. Do stay safe
Hope the odds be in your favor! c: On a side note, there's a tornado forming one or three hours away in the middle of a hurricane-infested land, where I call home. Do stay safe
8pTv.gif
stay safe everyone! i was affected by harvey myself and irma hasn't even reached florida yet and there are already so many casualties. ive been helping w/ harvey survivors, stuff like donating helps. some support for us would be cool too. again, stay safe! make sure you have flashlights and plenty of food!! my heart goes out to all of you!!
stay safe everyone! i was affected by harvey myself and irma hasn't even reached florida yet and there are already so many casualties. ive been helping w/ harvey survivors, stuff like donating helps. some support for us would be cool too. again, stay safe! make sure you have flashlights and plenty of food!! my heart goes out to all of you!!
nSyyjfe.jpg
5iXiC8z.png
gMDuKVs.png
xj6Mn2e.png
6KQB58c.png

i'm syn / neb !
0weZF6S.png fr + 2
0weZF6S.png returning player!

52Gc1G9.png
Sending prayers, well wishes, and good vibes to everyone in Florida and the path of this hurricane. Please stay safe, and be careful! </3 I don't want anything to happen to any of you, friends, staff, and strangers a like. :c Stay safe and unharmed and be very careful!!
Sending prayers, well wishes, and good vibes to everyone in Florida and the path of this hurricane. Please stay safe, and be careful! </3 I don't want anything to happen to any of you, friends, staff, and strangers a like. :c Stay safe and unharmed and be very careful!!
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

I hope everyone; mods and members of FR, remains safe and sound. Please take care of yourselves first and foremost. US residents, help your neighbors and support those in need if you're able!

I have family in FL, and I appreciate what anyone is doing to help folks in FL; as well as those in TX and LA. Thoughts and prayers to everyone <3
I hope everyone; mods and members of FR, remains safe and sound. Please take care of yourselves first and foremost. US residents, help your neighbors and support those in need if you're able!

I have family in FL, and I appreciate what anyone is doing to help folks in FL; as well as those in TX and LA. Thoughts and prayers to everyone <3
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 54 55