Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | accidently deleted a mail didnt mean to
1 2
I accidently deleted an email with a pet in it I was trying to sell that did not sell is there any way I can recover it>
I accidently deleted an email with a pet in it I was trying to sell that did not sell is there any way I can recover it>
Looking for furry art? Custom Ponies? Hit me up!
@Moonstonewind
Do you mean an Auction Expired mail? Because those don't have the item in them, it drops straight back into your hoard. I don't think it's been possible to delete emails with items/currency in them for several weeks now.
@Moonstonewind
Do you mean an Auction Expired mail? Because those don't have the item in them, it drops straight back into your hoard. I don't think it's been possible to delete emails with items/currency in them for several weeks now.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Yes I had a pet in one and it's not back in my inventory I just want to make Shure I didn't accidentally delete the pet
Yes I had a pet in one and it's not back in my inventory I just want to make Shure I didn't accidentally delete the pet
@Moonstonewind; was the familiar you were trying to sell listed in the AH, and is the mail you are talking about the expire notice? Because it doesn't matter if you delete the mail or not. The familiar (and any other item) goes straight back to your hoard, but it can take an hour or two before it shows up there. I hope that solves the problem..

If it was a message from someone else who attached the familiar, and you deleted it, then you have the deleted the familiar Im afraid
@Moonstonewind; was the familiar you were trying to sell listed in the AH, and is the mail you are talking about the expire notice? Because it doesn't matter if you delete the mail or not. The familiar (and any other item) goes straight back to your hoard, but it can take an hour or two before it shows up there. I hope that solves the problem..

If it was a message from someone else who attached the familiar, and you deleted it, then you have the deleted the familiar Im afraid
@Moonstonewind, the system is set up so that you cannot delete a mail with treasure or an item attached. Where did the mail originate?
@Moonstonewind, the system is set up so that you cannot delete a mail with treasure or an item attached. Where did the mail originate?
@Aequorin, you can indeed delete a message with items or treasure. [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/55310968/deletedmoney.png[/img] It involves actually going to read the mail instead of using the checkboxes along the list of messages, but it can indeed be done. And cost me a coin and a food item in order to get that screenshot. xD
@Aequorin, you can indeed delete a message with items or treasure.

deletedmoney.png
It involves actually going to read the mail instead of using the checkboxes along the list of messages, but it can indeed be done.

And cost me a coin and a food item in order to get that screenshot. xD
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@clockworkmoose, thank you. I'm passing that along.

@Moonstonewind, in what screen did you delete your mail? Did the confirmation that you are deleting a mail with an item attached to it pop up?
@clockworkmoose, thank you. I'm passing that along.

@Moonstonewind, in what screen did you delete your mail? Did the confirmation that you are deleting a mail with an item attached to it pop up?
That is a relief to see Ty for that all of y'all the pet came back just was delayed
That is a relief to see Ty for that all of y'all the pet came back just was delayed
Oh derp, of course.

@Aequorin
I'm guessing it was done via the block-report-delete options along the red bar on top of the message when it's opened. Confirmed that it's not greyed out when there's items in there.
Oh derp, of course.

@Aequorin
I'm guessing it was done via the block-report-delete options along the red bar on top of the message when it's opened. Confirmed that it's not greyed out when there's items in there.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[quote name="Vendrus" date="2014-01-27 02:15:10"]Oh derp, of course. @Aequorin I'm guessing it was done via the block-report-delete options along the red bar on top of the message when it's opened. Confirmed that it's not greyed out when there's items in there.[/quote] @Vendrus, yes. We put in a confirmation window on that screen to help players prevent such an accident. It's why I was a little confused and needed more information but it appears that the issue was just a delay and everything has worked out! :)
Vendrus wrote on 2014-01-27 02:15:10:
Oh derp, of course.

@Aequorin

@Vendrus, yes. We put in a confirmation window on that screen to help players prevent such an accident. It's why I was a little confused and needed more information but it appears that the issue was just a delay and everything has worked out! :)
1 2