Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 331 332 333 334 335 ... 535 536
Runes is broken for me. The score will not tally and is stuck on zero.
Runes is broken for me. The score will not tally and is stuck on zero.

Realm of WinterhollowSYfQgxQ.png

-
As others have said, Organise Party is failing again. It was fine before the Coliseum reset, now it's dead.
As others have said, Organise Party is failing again. It was fine before the Coliseum reset, now it's dead.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
I can't get in to "Organize Party" either. I tried in both chrome and FF.

I exalted a dragon and tried again. I also sold a bunch of stuff out of my inventory to see if that would help, but it did not. I also name dragon to see if that would help. I could use "Organize Party" worked early this morning.

The only other thing that I changed since this morning was to breed a pair of dragons. My nesting ground if full. I don't know if that matter.

I only have one dragon in the party at the moment, so I'm stuck using lower level fields.

I hope this get fixed soon
I can't get in to "Organize Party" either. I tried in both chrome and FF.

I exalted a dragon and tried again. I also sold a bunch of stuff out of my inventory to see if that would help, but it did not. I also name dragon to see if that would help. I could use "Organize Party" worked early this morning.

The only other thing that I changed since this morning was to breed a pair of dragons. My nesting ground if full. I don't know if that matter.

I only have one dragon in the party at the moment, so I'm stuck using lower level fields.

I hope this get fixed soon
FSsig6png.png
9591.gif9592.gif9593.gif9594.gif9595.gif9596.gif9597.gif9598.gif9599.gif9600.gif
Regarding Organize Party, I verified its inability to load, cleared my cache via CTRL-F5, and Organize Party started loading again.

I cannot recreate this fix. I've reported the problem.
Regarding Organize Party, I verified its inability to load, cleared my cache via CTRL-F5, and Organize Party started loading again.

I cannot recreate this fix. I've reported the problem.
Faire seems to be down in general. Just ended a 40min Shock Switch game and received no rewards. Didn't get to see my final score or anything. :( Clicked on Runestones but it only loaded one level, then didn't register being cleared. Also, my current amount out of my daily cap,has dropped back down to 0.
Faire seems to be down in general. Just ended a 40min Shock Switch game and received no rewards. Didn't get to see my final score or anything. :( Clicked on Runestones but it only loaded one level, then didn't register being cleared. Also, my current amount out of my daily cap,has dropped back down to 0.
I buy Exalt fodder! | I lend out Nature Nests!
lZEZOSe.png Tn4TEAZ.png
If it helps- I tried Organize Party from both Chrome and IE on a Windows 7 computer.
If it helps- I tried Organize Party from both Chrome and IE on a Windows 7 computer.
signatureletsmakesomesc.png
(Sig by StarrySpelunker)
I'm sorry to be a bother but it seems for the coliseum I cannot go into my dragon party to rearrange them. It just stays on the loading screen :(. Also it seems the two games: the jigsaw and the mix and match one don't seem to work right as well. Could you guys please fix this soon?
I'm sorry to be a bother but it seems for the coliseum I cannot go into my dragon party to rearrange them. It just stays on the loading screen :(. Also it seems the two games: the jigsaw and the mix and match one don't seem to work right as well. Could you guys please fix this soon?
One more locked out of organise party.
One more locked out of organise party.
What I tried was extreme and not for the faint of heart. It did help moderately, so if you want major improvement don't bother.

I removed Firefox completely (yup). Started over from scratch and it is running sorta. Magic will still kill it but I can complete one match out of 5.

I tried IE, no better and so full of spam I had to run anitvirus on my computer twice. Chrome is not the magic bullet for me that it is for others so I returned to Firefox and tried the above.

I have faith the problem will be solved as it has in the past. We just have to hope the hackers don't break in afterwards.

Good luck all.
What I tried was extreme and not for the faint of heart. It did help moderately, so if you want major improvement don't bother.

I removed Firefox completely (yup). Started over from scratch and it is running sorta. Magic will still kill it but I can complete one match out of 5.

I tried IE, no better and so full of spam I had to run anitvirus on my computer twice. Chrome is not the magic bullet for me that it is for others so I returned to Firefox and tried the above.

I have faith the problem will be solved as it has in the past. We just have to hope the hackers don't break in afterwards.

Good luck all.
F5epqfK.png
Others have mentioned it already, but I thought I'd add that these bug are also happening on my end both in Firefox and Chrome.

Coli: Can't acces organize Party. Fighting works fine but is in slowmotion. *g*
Runestones: Timer runs out, doesn't go to next level
Shockswitch: Doesn't award any treasure
Jigsaw: Doesn't load at all
Others have mentioned it already, but I thought I'd add that these bug are also happening on my end both in Firefox and Chrome.

Coli: Can't acces organize Party. Fighting works fine but is in slowmotion. *g*
Runestones: Timer runs out, doesn't go to next level
Shockswitch: Doesn't award any treasure
Jigsaw: Doesn't load at all
1 2 ... 331 332 333 334 335 ... 535 536