Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 333 334 335 336 337 ... 535 536
Mine keeps freezing mid fight and sometimes just before the fight is finished. It's really irritating since it was working fine earlier today.
Mine keeps freezing mid fight and sometimes just before the fight is finished. It's really irritating since it was working fine earlier today.
Jigsaw is blank paging, Runestones won't advance past level 1, and Shock Switch isn't giving out any cash. The games need a restart, pronto. How are we supposed to pay for the skins if we can't earn any money?
Jigsaw is blank paging, Runestones won't advance past level 1, and Shock Switch isn't giving out any cash. The games need a restart, pronto. How are we supposed to pay for the skins if we can't earn any money?
Just posting incase it wasn't mentioned but in the Coliseum it lags at the end of the fight (when no enemies are left) and it keeps allowing me to do actions even though there are no foes. It then in turn doesn't let the fight finish
Just posting incase it wasn't mentioned but in the Coliseum it lags at the end of the fight (when no enemies are left) and it keeps allowing me to do actions even though there are no foes. It then in turn doesn't let the fight finish
oGmqQsu.png
It's not perfect, I have to start every battle from the beginning, but I can grind somewhat in the coli by replacing my magic user with a third melee dragon. Won't help if you're trying to level a team (my original goal) but it will help with getting snow for the festival.

Meanwhile, I will be patient.
It's not perfect, I have to start every battle from the beginning, but I can grind somewhat in the coli by replacing my magic user with a third melee dragon. Won't help if you're trying to level a team (my original goal) but it will help with getting snow for the festival.

Meanwhile, I will be patient.
F5epqfK.png
Games also not working for me.
Games also not working for me.
The coliseum isn't working at all for me. I get 3/4's through the first fight and it just stalls and will not continue. I have to refresh my browser or leave the coliseum completely. Hasn't worked all day for me. I'm using chrome browser
The coliseum isn't working at all for me. I get 3/4's through the first fight and it just stalls and will not continue. I have to refresh my browser or leave the coliseum completely. Hasn't worked all day for me. I'm using chrome browser
Y5sHixQ.pngJMyRVQx.gifO9zOzVG.gif
Jigsaw and runes gave me a blank screen when I tried to play
Jigsaw and runes gave me a blank screen when I tried to play
Sapphire Hatchery - JUST SEND A MESSAGE MY WAY
Hello.
I am having a problem with not only the coliseum but every game as well with exception of the high/low card game.
I click the button to start but nothing ever happens.
Ive been a member here for a few months now and this has always been a problem for me.
Ive already tried the 3 things mentioned in the troubleshooter at the beginning of this forum and none of it applied to me.
Hello.
I am having a problem with not only the coliseum but every game as well with exception of the high/low card game.
I click the button to start but nothing ever happens.
Ive been a member here for a few months now and this has always been a problem for me.
Ive already tried the 3 things mentioned in the troubleshooter at the beginning of this forum and none of it applied to me.
GRR just GRR. Why is the coli so buggy? It is so discouraging to get part way through a coli battle and have it freeze! Sometimes if I wander through the site, *whistle wnader...* it will act but the last few days the coli just isn't working.
GRR just GRR. Why is the coli so buggy? It is so discouraging to get part way through a coli battle and have it freeze! Sometimes if I wander through the site, *whistle wnader...* it will act but the last few days the coli just isn't working.
TzfAhH6.png
There goes our monthly event of Coliseum Stalling!

It's always like this during the festivals. I hope this get fixed soon and that we get extra three days of Crystalline Gala. ;/
There goes our monthly event of Coliseum Stalling!

It's always like this during the festivals. I hope this get fixed soon and that we get extra three days of Crystalline Gala. ;/
1 2 ... 333 334 335 336 337 ... 535 536