Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WIND-DOM] Public Buy + Raffle -CLOSED
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 136 137
@Eldeen
I am ready! <3
@Eldeen
I am ready! <3
[center][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFw83-39KWU]Listen to some soothing rainy jazz music while you're in the coli~[/url]! [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/05/26/70/05267062f219e2d9956ec7edd9efc79e.gif[/img][/center]
foddart.pngpublic_buy__raffle.pnggrab_bags.png
@Ruffian Sending you 7 lvl. 7 dragons for the raffle! 3 have breed bonus.
@Ruffian Sending you 7 lvl. 7 dragons for the raffle! 3 have breed bonus.
Na5WGHa.png
Latest spreadsheet data has been added, so this very tired kiwi is off to bed (at almost 4am).
Thank you all very much, for all of your lovely fodder! <3 ^_^
Latest spreadsheet data has been added, so this very tired kiwi is off to bed (at almost 4am).
Thank you all very much, for all of your lovely fodder! <3 ^_^
oofr-1.pnghub-1.pngfoddart-1.png
@tigressRising

Thanks so much! Hot Dad was thrilled to have such a handsome band join in the celebrations!
@tigressRising

Thanks so much! Hot Dad was thrilled to have such a handsome band join in the celebrations!
@bearly -- I've got 1 lvl 9, 2 lvl 8, and 7 lvl 6 to send.
@bearly -- I've got 1 lvl 9, 2 lvl 8, and 7 lvl 6 to send.
JefaRh2.png
wvwvkLk.png
@KyrosK Lovely! Thanks so much for the heads up and for the support~ Feel free to send via PA or CR!

and here's a nice playlist to listen to while you're in the coli c:

@KyrosK Lovely! Thanks so much for the heads up and for the support~ Feel free to send via PA or CR!

and here's a nice playlist to listen to while you're in the coli c:

foddart.pngpublic_buy__raffle.pnggrab_bags.png
Keep them coming Sornieth! Air guitar battle starts in 3... 2... 1...
Keep them coming Sornieth! Air guitar battle starts in 3... 2... 1...
Prices up by 500t!
Prices up by 500t!
XQg5j7o.png
@Selah
Hi! I'd really love to support Wind and send them fodder, but I'm new to dom hubs and don't know what to do! Am I supposed to ask for or send money when I CR a dragon? And I can send more than one dragon in one CR, correct?
In addition, if I wanted to train fodder, how would I go about that? I know well how to train, but I haven't yet gathered the money to get into Wind flight... :V
I wish both sides luck!
@Selah
Hi! I'd really love to support Wind and send them fodder, but I'm new to dom hubs and don't know what to do! Am I supposed to ask for or send money when I CR a dragon? And I can send more than one dragon in one CR, correct?
In addition, if I wanted to train fodder, how would I go about that? I know well how to train, but I haven't yet gathered the money to get into Wind flight... :V
I wish both sides luck!
- order
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 136 137