Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Storytime Cove-CLOSED
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 151 152
lol meh dragons aren't being chosen xD
lol meh dragons aren't being chosen xD
@doodling._.noodle on Instagram ;)
@Mayflower2705
Aaaaa, I'm hoping for you that they get nice homes ;.;

@CelestialBork
Do you have any dragons for the thread currently? I'm sorry if I'm just being silly I just can't find them :V
@Mayflower2705
Aaaaa, I'm hoping for you that they get nice homes ;.;

@CelestialBork
Do you have any dragons for the thread currently? I'm sorry if I'm just being silly I just can't find them :V
PMb4IFn.png
@CelestialBork
rip
And I can't take any to free up your lair space since I have none
just send them to Colleen bro
@CelestialBork
rip
And I can't take any to free up your lair space since I have none
just send them to Colleen bro
yotd_horizontal_border.png
bump
bump
The Residue Army
SSKUsYD.gif
I boop this forum thread with the boopness of the lamp that I am sitting next to
I boop this forum thread with the boopness of the lamp that I am sitting next to
yotd_horizontal_border.png
Oh god.. eating up dragons again. *Slaps self* GOSH DANGIT.

Ehlen Ehlen, "basic blonde", guess who just got flipping conned?

Ehlen, at first look, appears to be your basic valley girl. A social butterfly, and quite flirtatious, she giggles a lot and seems very shallow. She spends a lot of time worrying about how she looks, whether the boys like her, or what mall she should go to next Friday. But, it's all an act. After her grandparent's untimely death, her parents have been arguing more and more. She feels like it's all her fault, and is crushed by guilt. Ashamed of herself, she has a bit of an eating problem, fearing that other dragons might call her fat and ugly. In her spare time, she enjoys woodworking, as well as fishing, but thinks they aren't 'girly' enough. If her cliche ever found out about that, she'd be the butt of jokes for a very long time. :T (GURL GO BE YOURSELF. NOBODY GONNA JUDGE U FOR WHO U ARREEE, UR SPECIAL YO.)

Oh god.. eating up dragons again. *Slaps self* GOSH DANGIT.

Ehlen Ehlen, "basic blonde", guess who just got flipping conned?

Ehlen, at first look, appears to be your basic valley girl. A social butterfly, and quite flirtatious, she giggles a lot and seems very shallow. She spends a lot of time worrying about how she looks, whether the boys like her, or what mall she should go to next Friday. But, it's all an act. After her grandparent's untimely death, her parents have been arguing more and more. She feels like it's all her fault, and is crushed by guilt. Ashamed of herself, she has a bit of an eating problem, fearing that other dragons might call her fat and ugly. In her spare time, she enjoys woodworking, as well as fishing, but thinks they aren't 'girly' enough. If her cliche ever found out about that, she'd be the butt of jokes for a very long time. :T (GURL GO BE YOURSELF. NOBODY GONNA JUDGE U FOR WHO U ARREEE, UR SPECIAL YO.)

kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@CelestialBork
It looks like Ehlen was actually bought off the AH :V Hence the reason she had a name in the first place ^^' Sorry about that, but at least you won't be taking up more lair space :P
@CelestialBork
It looks like Ehlen was actually bought off the AH :V Hence the reason she had a name in the first place ^^' Sorry about that, but at least you won't be taking up more lair space :P
PMb4IFn.png
@UnseenRangerGal

I'd like the unnamed female skydancer! (35262136)

Cinder is a shy dragon, and a little bit quirky. Her parents were glassblowers, quite an unusual profession for dragons nowadays. They had an affinity with glass, so much so that they were often thought to be Fire dragons. Growing up, Cinder often stared as they expertly shaped the glass. As a hatchling, her first creation was a lumpy paperweight with unusual sparks of gold inside. She prefers to stay indoors, shaping glass rather than out in the sun and socializing. When she gets flustered, a slight breeze swirls around her, a result of her Wind magic.
@UnseenRangerGal

I'd like the unnamed female skydancer! (35262136)

Cinder is a shy dragon, and a little bit quirky. Her parents were glassblowers, quite an unusual profession for dragons nowadays. They had an affinity with glass, so much so that they were often thought to be Fire dragons. Growing up, Cinder often stared as they expertly shaped the glass. As a hatchling, her first creation was a lumpy paperweight with unusual sparks of gold inside. She prefers to stay indoors, shaping glass rather than out in the sun and socializing. When she gets flustered, a slight breeze swirls around her, a result of her Wind magic.
nQiHUnp.png
I will not exalt the dragon you are [giving away/I am buying] if: You leave a note in its bio asking not to exalt the dragon, or - The dragon has a description/lore. c:
@Madoxx10
... I love it.... actually do you mind if I actually take the bit about the parents being glass blowers for my own lore? (Hahaha, they've kind of been.... jobless for like 2 years) I'll send the dragon now!
@Madoxx10
... I love it.... actually do you mind if I actually take the bit about the parents being glass blowers for my own lore? (Hahaha, they've kind of been.... jobless for like 2 years) I'll send the dragon now!
PMb4IFn.png
@UnseenRangerGal

That's fine c: I'm glad you like it! I actually took a look at the parents because they were named Dawn and Dusk, which kinda match with each other, haha
@UnseenRangerGal

That's fine c: I'm glad you like it! I actually took a look at the parents because they were named Dawn and Dusk, which kinda match with each other, haha
nQiHUnp.png
I will not exalt the dragon you are [giving away/I am buying] if: You leave a note in its bio asking not to exalt the dragon, or - The dragon has a description/lore. c:
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 151 152