Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fates Averted - FIN
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 61
probably

i'm just here to be told who to vote
probably

i'm just here to be told who to vote
lqVg4eo.gif
Honestly I've just been waiting to see if Nebula actually shoots someone. I think my vote would secure the lynch on them at this point.
Honestly I've just been waiting to see if Nebula actually shoots someone. I think my vote would secure the lynch on them at this point.
vV5jbm.png
Alright. Time to make a decision,
Alright. Time to make a decision,
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
Welp, sorry Cog ur gonna go.
Welp, sorry Cog ur gonna go.
ooooo
ooooo
Jl2RI4n.gif
I have a question @stanari

Are scum kills factional or preformed by 1 person/can be blocked
I have a question @stanari

Are scum kills factional or preformed by 1 person/can be blocked
Jl2RI4n.gif
@nebulacloud

Will your kill go through right away or does it happen when day ends
@nebulacloud

Will your kill go through right away or does it happen when day ends
Jl2RI4n.gif
@damniel

Idk Stanari hasnt responded to message yet
@damniel

Idk Stanari hasnt responded to message yet
Working in a little posting from work

@beruru

My suspicion of your predecessor, Dawnbreeze, is primarily for the following:

- she entered the thread assuming (insisting is probably closer) that there were actually TWO kills, one vig and one maf kill, when there was only one death
- she claimed having jailkept m00nbird as protection
- when further questioned, she practically parroted the same response repeatedly: that there had been two kills, and that she protected m00n with the jailkeep

My points:

As town (and not a vig herself), she has no reason to believe with such insistence that there were two kills last night + one was blocked.

Especially after i made her aware that we have since had TWO vig claims, both claiming 1 shot and to not have actioned yet--she continued to insist on this narrative, in what strikes me as almost parroted responses of her original story, displaying no new thoughts or ANY apparent consideration of new potential information, just rigidly on repeat.

What i'm currently suspecting is:

She could have come into today with a pre-prepared narrative, a story that attempts to paint her in a townish light, as a protector of the tracker. (And possibly with help from her mentor.)

Just repeating the narrative, almost on auto pilot, without any display of other thought process or willingness to think over new information, without any explanation of why she's so sure a vig shot with only one night kill--none of it feels like a real thought she had, from a town pov, and screams of framing the narrative (and even potentially tmi).

(And if this was actually a scum narrative, it kinda makes me wonder if it could involve trying to paint a maf-claiming-vig as a vig, too, but that's a lot more nebulous)

Beruru, wanna discuss?
Working in a little posting from work

@beruru

My suspicion of your predecessor, Dawnbreeze, is primarily for the following:

- she entered the thread assuming (insisting is probably closer) that there were actually TWO kills, one vig and one maf kill, when there was only one death
- she claimed having jailkept m00nbird as protection
- when further questioned, she practically parroted the same response repeatedly: that there had been two kills, and that she protected m00n with the jailkeep

My points:

As town (and not a vig herself), she has no reason to believe with such insistence that there were two kills last night + one was blocked.

Especially after i made her aware that we have since had TWO vig claims, both claiming 1 shot and to not have actioned yet--she continued to insist on this narrative, in what strikes me as almost parroted responses of her original story, displaying no new thoughts or ANY apparent consideration of new potential information, just rigidly on repeat.

What i'm currently suspecting is:

She could have come into today with a pre-prepared narrative, a story that attempts to paint her in a townish light, as a protector of the tracker. (And possibly with help from her mentor.)

Just repeating the narrative, almost on auto pilot, without any display of other thought process or willingness to think over new information, without any explanation of why she's so sure a vig shot with only one night kill--none of it feels like a real thought she had, from a town pov, and screams of framing the narrative (and even potentially tmi).

(And if this was actually a scum narrative, it kinda makes me wonder if it could involve trying to paint a maf-claiming-vig as a vig, too, but that's a lot more nebulous)

Beruru, wanna discuss?
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
@NebulaCloud

Why did you choose Cog....?
@NebulaCloud

Why did you choose Cog....?
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 61