Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fates Averted - FIN
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 60 61
[quote name="Dawnbreeze" date=2017-09-01 06:57:23] I think Hope Bagel might be a vig kill, since they were in the non-conftown list! [/quote] :hyperthink: Dawn didn't visit last night, or at least i received a "no result" So jumping on that [b]##Neb[/b]
Dawnbreeze wrote on 2017-09-01:
I think Hope Bagel might be a vig kill, since they were in the non-conftown list!
:hyperthink:

Dawn didn't visit last night, or at least i received a "no result"

So jumping on that

##Neb
lqVg4eo.gif
##vote nebula
##vote nebula
lqVg4eo.gif
[quote name="@Dawnbreeze" date=2017-09-01 06:57:23] I think Hope Bagel might be a vig kill, since they were in the non-conftown list! [/quote] There's exactly ONE reason you could give that would make me not suspicious of this post Otherwise, this is scummy as heck
@Dawnbreeze wrote on 2017-09-01:
I think Hope Bagel might be a vig kill, since they were in the non-conftown list!

There's exactly ONE reason you could give that would make me not suspicious of this post

Otherwise, this is scummy as heck
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
Also someone did something very towny for me last night, thank you!

Let me know if you need me to confirm it / you as town :3

vote Dawnbreeze

I want to know if there are reasons behind that post, or reasons.

Talk to me, please
vote Dawnbreeze

I want to know if there are reasons behind that post, or reasons.

Talk to me, please
[quote name="m00nbird" date=2017-09-01 08:52:33] [quote name="Dawnbreeze" date=2017-09-01 06:57:23] I think Hope Bagel might be a vig kill, since they were in the non-conftown list! [/quote] :hyperthink: Dawn didn't visit last night, or at least i received a "no result" So jumping on that [b]##Neb[/b] [/quote] @m00nbird who'd you target?
m00nbird wrote on 2017-09-01:
Dawnbreeze wrote on 2017-09-01:
:hyperthink:

Dawn didn't visit last night, or at least i received a "no result"

So jumping on that

##Neb

@m00nbird

who'd you target?
[quote name="Tsaiah" date=2017-09-01 09:01:35] Also someone did something very towny for me last night, thank you! Let me know if you need me to confirm it / you as town :3 [/quote] Np anything for you :) No need to say anything further tho ;)
Tsaiah wrote on 2017-09-01:

Np anything for you :)

No need to say anything further tho ;)
Jl2RI4n.gif
@Damniel <3

@ erryone

My knee jerk reaction to the Hope Bagel kill was that they were probably chosen (as a most likely maf kill), at least in part, bc they'd be hard to get a mislynch on after their interactions with favvn made them look pretty darn cleared--but that if scum were worried about not targeting someone who might be protected, they'd be the least likely to draw protection.

(Also why i mentioned Damniel would prolly be a good protect candidate--was trying to expand that possibly protected pool to them too, in scum's minds ;3)

Not that Hope couldn't have been a vig kill, but there were sure better shots in the PoE to take there, so.

@Damniel <3

@ erryone

My knee jerk reaction to the Hope Bagel kill was that they were probably chosen (as a most likely maf kill), at least in part, bc they'd be hard to get a mislynch on after their interactions with favvn made them look pretty darn cleared--but that if scum were worried about not targeting someone who might be protected, they'd be the least likely to draw protection.

(Also why i mentioned Damniel would prolly be a good protect candidate--was trying to expand that possibly protected pool to them too, in scum's minds ;3)

Not that Hope couldn't have been a vig kill, but there were sure better shots in the PoE to take there, so.

< | Votecount 3.1 | >

Nebulacloud (4) - Damniel, Shimmerwing, Agrina, m00nbird
Dawnbreeze (1) - Tsaiah

Not Voting (3) - Bequerel, Cognitive, Nebulacloud

Day 3 ends at 22:00 FR time on 9/2 (but you may continue to post until I arrive to reserve a post). 0 votes out of 3 needed to extend to 22:00 FR time on 9/3. 2 extensions remain in the Day. 4 extensions remain in the game.

[Mod note: Let me know if you're missing anything. OP will be updated Soon.]
< | Votecount 3.1 | >

Nebulacloud (4) - Damniel, Shimmerwing, Agrina, m00nbird
Dawnbreeze (1) - Tsaiah

Not Voting (3) - Bequerel, Cognitive, Nebulacloud

Day 3 ends at 22:00 FR time on 9/2 (but you may continue to post until I arrive to reserve a post). 0 votes out of 3 needed to extend to 22:00 FR time on 9/3. 2 extensions remain in the Day. 4 extensions remain in the game.

[Mod note: Let me know if you're missing anything. OP will be updated Soon.]
MM82e8q.png
So they're 9 of us left. The fact that maf kills were set to 1 implies the team was more than 2 scum. We got favvn so that means there should be 2 left

So our town to scum ration is 7:2. Mislynch today and we have 5:2 by next day (Assuming maf gets their kill through). Mislynch again, and we get 3:2 left. So at this point, maf has no real shot at winning.

It has to be in Cog, Dawn, Nebula, and Shimmer (Agrina has been proven by Tsaiah's inspection) .

I doubt it's Cog. All of Dawn, Nebula, and Shimmer have been mostly inactive. So I think we should go for Nebula, even if it's a mislynch we can afford it and try again (and even then we can afford another ml)

But tbh I wanna end day early so let's made a decision now
So they're 9 of us left. The fact that maf kills were set to 1 implies the team was more than 2 scum. We got favvn so that means there should be 2 left

So our town to scum ration is 7:2. Mislynch today and we have 5:2 by next day (Assuming maf gets their kill through). Mislynch again, and we get 3:2 left. So at this point, maf has no real shot at winning.

It has to be in Cog, Dawn, Nebula, and Shimmer (Agrina has been proven by Tsaiah's inspection) .

I doubt it's Cog. All of Dawn, Nebula, and Shimmer have been mostly inactive. So I think we should go for Nebula, even if it's a mislynch we can afford it and try again (and even then we can afford another ml)

But tbh I wanna end day early so let's made a decision now
Jl2RI4n.gif
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 60 61