Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fates Averted - FIN
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 60 61
k so hai im agrina but yall already know that
um
*is awkward* i don't rly recognize anyone except tsaiah and beq and maybe dawnbreeze n shimmerwing
so it noice to meet yall
um i'll read thru the thread again bc i probably missed something or another, maybe i can pick up on something
um
*is awkward* i don't rly recognize anyone except tsaiah and beq and maybe dawnbreeze n shimmerwing
so it noice to meet yall
um i'll read thru the thread again bc i probably missed something or another, maybe i can pick up on something
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
[quote name="Agrina" date=2017-08-30 21:43:25] k so hai im agrina but yall already know that um *is awkward* i don't rly recognize anyone except tsaiah and beq and maybe dawnbreeze n shimmerwing so it noice to meet yall um i'll read thru the thread again bc i probably missed something or another, maybe i can pick up on something [/quote] Howdy Do you have any prior maf experience? And if so where
Agrina wrote on 2017-08-30:
um
so it noice to meet yall

Howdy

Do you have any prior maf experience? And if so where
Jl2RI4n.gif
Bequerel, Wyxamex, Tsaiah
Cog, GS/Naga
Damniel, Nebulacloud
Dawnbreeze, shimmer
Fav

no issues with tsa's claim; they were an unspoken townlean for me
Bequerel, Wyxamex, Tsaiah
Cog, GS/Naga
Damniel, Nebulacloud
Dawnbreeze, shimmer
Fav

no issues with tsa's claim; they were an unspoken townlean for me
lqVg4eo.gif
@Damniel
yeah, i have played around 5-10 games of mafia here on fr! still don't consider myself good in any shape or form lol, since i can't really read anyone well :/ i'll try tho, since my crazy theories have helped before.
@Damniel
yeah, i have played around 5-10 games of mafia here on fr! still don't consider myself good in any shape or form lol, since i can't really read anyone well :/ i'll try tho, since my crazy theories have helped before.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2262725/38#post_29168559]<[/url] | [b]Votecount 2.6[/b] | > [i]Day 2 Final[/i][/center] [b]favvn[/b] (5) - Hope Bagel, m00nbird, Cognitive, Damniel, Tsaiah [b]Not Voting[/b] (6) - Shimmerwing, Bequerel, Dawnbreeze, Agrina, favvn, Nebulacloud [b]favvn was lynched! They were...[/b] [quote=favvn] [i]I’m not really sure what constitutes a short bat. Or, for that matter, why you’d want to be one. (A short bat, that is; bats are pretty chill.)[/i] Welcome to [b]Fates Averted[/b], [b]favvn[/b]! You are [b]Bat with a Napoleon Complex[/b], who is aligned with the [b][color=red]Mafia[/color][/b]. You win when all members of the [b]Town[/b] are eliminated, or nothing can prevent this. [b]Abilities[/b] (NIGHT) (ACTIVE) (NONCONSECUTIVE) [u]Flurry of Wings[/u] - Any information-returning abilities targeting you will return no result. (NIGHT) (ACTIVE) (FACTIONAL) (2-SHOT) [u]Hell Hath No Fury[/u] - Twice per game, you can make the factional kill pierce through all forms of protection and immunities. (NIGHT) (ACTIVE) (1-SHOT) [u]Like A Bat Scorned[/u] - Anyone who targets you this night will be killed. (NIGHT) (ACTIVE) (FACTIONAL) [u]Knives in the Dark[/u] - You or another member of the Mafia may kill a player each night. (PASSIVE) (FACTIONAL) [u]Whispers in the Shadows[/u] - You may communicate freely with the rest of the Mafia [url=no]here[/url]. You may find your personal Quicktopic [url=seriously]here[/url]; please confirm that you have received and read this PM by posting in your Quicktopic. [/quote]
< | Votecount 2.6 | >
Day 2 Final

favvn (5) - Hope Bagel, m00nbird, Cognitive, Damniel, Tsaiah

Not Voting (6) - Shimmerwing, Bequerel, Dawnbreeze, Agrina, favvn, Nebulacloud

favvn was lynched! They were...
favvn wrote:
I’m not really sure what constitutes a short bat. Or, for that matter, why you’d want to be one. (A short bat, that is; bats are pretty chill.)

Welcome to Fates Averted, favvn! You are Bat with a Napoleon Complex, who is aligned with the Mafia. You win when all members of the Town are eliminated, or nothing can prevent this.

Abilities
(NIGHT) (ACTIVE) (NONCONSECUTIVE) Flurry of Wings - Any information-returning abilities targeting you will return no result.
(NIGHT) (ACTIVE) (FACTIONAL) (2-SHOT) Hell Hath No Fury - Twice per game, you can make the factional kill pierce through all forms of protection and immunities.
(NIGHT) (ACTIVE) (1-SHOT) Like A Bat Scorned - Anyone who targets you this night will be killed.
(NIGHT) (ACTIVE) (FACTIONAL) Knives in the Dark - You or another member of the Mafia may kill a player each night.
(PASSIVE) (FACTIONAL) Whispers in the Shadows - You may communicate freely with the rest of the Mafia here.

You may find your personal Quicktopic here; please confirm that you have received and read this PM by posting in your Quicktopic.
MM82e8q.png
@Shimmerwing @Bequerel @Cognitive @NekoNikki @m00nbird @Dawnbreeze @Agrina @clw23 @favvn @Damniel @Grandserpentine @ChildOfNaga @Tsaiah @Nebulacloud @luxmold @SmashedFish @Arelia @Mithent @Leremis @demoliceros @DuskyAether @Moonwater @StormDreamer @Firo @Varikset @Oricole @stormchesters @kirkfan2255

Night 2 begins, actions are due by 21:00 FRT on 8/31. Please do not post until you have been masspinged for day start.
@Shimmerwing @Bequerel @Cognitive @NekoNikki @m00nbird @Dawnbreeze @Agrina @clw23 @favvn @Damniel @Grandserpentine @ChildOfNaga @Tsaiah @Nebulacloud @luxmold @SmashedFish @Arelia @Mithent @Leremis @demoliceros @DuskyAether @Moonwater @StormDreamer @Firo @Varikset @Oricole @stormchesters @kirkfan2255

Night 2 begins, actions are due by 21:00 FRT on 8/31. Please do not post until you have been masspinged for day start.
MM82e8q.png
(There was a deadline ninja post from Bequerel here!)
(There was a deadline ninja post from Bequerel here!)
MM82e8q.png
[i]Flavor later, I promise.[/i] [b]Hope Bagel[/b], who was [b]Despair Waffle[/b] and aligned with the [b][color=green]Town[/color][/b], has died Night 2. [quote=Hope Bagel][i]You want to be [/i]what[i]? A despair waffle? As in, how I feel every time I roll an investigative role? Sure, I’ll oblige you![/i] Welcome to [b]Fates Averted[/b], [b]Hope Bagel[/b]! You are [b]Despair Waffle[/b], who is aligned with the [b][color=green]Town[/color][/b]. You win when all members of the [b]Mafia[/b] are eliminated. [b]Abilities[/b] (NIGHT) (ACTIVE) [u]How About This?[/u] - You learn the target player's alignment. (PASSIVE) [u]On Second Thought[/u] - Your action fails if anyone else targets your target. You may find your personal Quicktopic [url=redact]here[/url]; please confirm that you have received and read this PM by posting in your Quicktopic. [/quote]
Flavor later, I promise.

Hope Bagel, who was Despair Waffle and aligned with the Town, has died Night 2.

Hope Bagel wrote:
You want to be what? A despair waffle? As in, how I feel every time I roll an investigative role? Sure, I’ll oblige you!

Welcome to Fates Averted, Hope Bagel! You are Despair Waffle, who is aligned with the Town. You win when all members of the Mafia are eliminated.

Abilities
(NIGHT) (ACTIVE) How About This? - You learn the target player's alignment.
(PASSIVE) On Second Thought - Your action fails if anyone else targets your target.

You may find your personal Quicktopic here; please confirm that you have received and read this PM by posting in your Quicktopic.
MM82e8q.png

Day 3 begins, and will end at 22:00 FR time on 9/2.

Day 3 begins, and will end at 22:00 FR time on 9/2.
MM82e8q.png
< | Votecount 3.0 | >

Not Voting (9) - Shimmerwing, Bequerel, Cognitive, m00nbird, Dawnbreeze, Agrina, Damniel, Tsaiah, Nebulacloud

Day 3 ends at 22:00 FR time on 9/2 (but you may continue to post until I arrive to reserve a post). 0 votes out of 3 needed to extend to 22:00 FR time on 9/3. 2 extensions remain in the Day. 4 extensions remain in the game.

[Mod note: Let me know if you're missing anything. OP will be updated Soon.]
< | Votecount 3.0 | >

Not Voting (9) - Shimmerwing, Bequerel, Cognitive, m00nbird, Dawnbreeze, Agrina, Damniel, Tsaiah, Nebulacloud

Day 3 ends at 22:00 FR time on 9/2 (but you may continue to post until I arrive to reserve a post). 0 votes out of 3 needed to extend to 22:00 FR time on 9/3. 2 extensions remain in the Day. 4 extensions remain in the game.

[Mod note: Let me know if you're missing anything. OP will be updated Soon.]
MM82e8q.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 60 61