Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Make an OC! [DIGITAL]
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 232 233
[center][u][b]WEEKLY REMINDER[/b][/u] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'll be tagging people every [u]Saturday[/u] who have gone over their time limit or are just about to just to better regulate this forum. (Going from pages 44+ and I don't care if I already pinged you, its only fair.) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [u][b]WANT ME TO STOP PINGING YOU? FOLLOW ONE OF THESE TWO STEPS[/b][/u] 1) POST THE ART YOU PROMISED TO MAKE 2) TELL ME YOU CAN'T SO I CAN GET SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT BC YOU JUST COULDN'T DO IT YOURSELF ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [u][b]DO NOT CONTACT ME ON THIS FORUM, IF YOU MUST DO IT [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2179608/1]HERE[/url][/b][/u] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ IF YOU ARE ON THIS LIST AND CAN CONFIRM YOU'RE FINISHED THEN PLEASE TELL ME ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [u][b]PAST DUE[/b][/u] @Ookami99 and @Wooj (Morrow's)pg44 @Strauss (Einstakur's) pg46 @Hydria pg48 (+30) (Meias') @softwings pg50 (CandyOrSpice's) @Amyatzu pg51 (Beefuzz's) @DarkAge (CaptainHaru's) @Arupocalypse (Bianky's) @Morrow (Arupocalypse's) pg52 @MettatonsLegs (PastaTea's) pg55 @Veka (Superwholocked10's) pg56 @WrightNDesk (JaeJenkinz's)pg57 @sunderedsnow (neonsharpies') and @Eatbugs (Rubygryphon's) pg58 @Kirby7277 (sutasongu's) and @Kirbita22 (LexiLara's) pg59 @CaptainHaru (ReikiMuroichi's) pg62 [u][b]ABOUT TO EXPIRE REMINDER (less than a week)[/b][/u] @AmarilloOso (Niathria's) and @ClearNoiz(AmarilloOso's) and @ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [center][u]IM GONNA START DRAWING OLD REQUEST SO THEY'LL APPEAR HERE[/u][/center] For: @Chardano [img]http://i.imgur.com/AMF7X99.jpg[/img] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [/center]
WEEKLY REMINDER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll be tagging people every Saturday who have gone over their time limit or are just about to just to better regulate this forum.
(Going from pages 44+ and I don't care if I already pinged you, its only fair.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WANT ME TO STOP PINGING YOU? FOLLOW ONE OF THESE TWO STEPS
1) POST THE ART YOU PROMISED TO MAKE
2) TELL ME YOU CAN'T SO I CAN GET SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT BC YOU JUST COULDN'T DO IT YOURSELF
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DO NOT CONTACT ME ON THIS FORUM, IF YOU MUST DO IT HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IF YOU ARE ON THIS LIST AND CAN CONFIRM YOU'RE FINISHED THEN PLEASE TELL ME
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PAST DUE
@Ookami99 and @Wooj (Morrow's)pg44
@Strauss (Einstakur's) pg46
@Hydria pg48 (+30) (Meias')
@softwings pg50 (CandyOrSpice's)
@Amyatzu pg51 (Beefuzz's)
@DarkAge (CaptainHaru's) @Arupocalypse (Bianky's) @Morrow (Arupocalypse's) pg52
@MettatonsLegs (PastaTea's) pg55
@Veka (Superwholocked10's) pg56
@WrightNDesk (JaeJenkinz's)pg57
@sunderedsnow (neonsharpies') and @Eatbugs (Rubygryphon's) pg58
@Kirby7277 (sutasongu's) and @Kirbita22 (LexiLara's) pg59
@CaptainHaru (ReikiMuroichi's) pg62
ABOUT TO EXPIRE REMINDER (less than a week)
@AmarilloOso (Niathria's) and @ClearNoiz(AmarilloOso's) and @

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IM GONNA START DRAWING OLD REQUEST SO THEY'LL APPEAR HERE

For: @Chardano
AMF7X99.jpg
(small bump, I cant draw humans otherwise I would do the most recent post. Skip me)
(small bump, I cant draw humans otherwise I would do the most recent post. Skip me)
Wishlist (for now)
@Rustythedalek [img]http://i.imgur.com/X8OLsmL.png[/img] azrael, the angel of death, as a girl who will never age. she is banished to earth after a dispute with her mother and takes up residence in a small town's graveyard, where she frightens/befriends the local kids. (feel free to change her backstory if you wanna keep her~) [img]http://i.imgur.com/YeqJsM4.png[/img] [b]Ideas for my character[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] ladies please [b]Species:[/b] human preferably, & ghosts & spirits & witches are cool if you'd rather go in that direction [b]Aesthetics:[/b] *finger guns* im pretty open. tattoos & piercings are good. unique hairstyles. [b]Colors and Designs[/b]: i really like geometric shapes + lines? [b]What I dislike:[/b] too much creepy, too much emo, blood [b]Other/Suggestions:[/b] age-wise i prefer characters that look 18-30-ish! [b]Things for Inspiration:[/b] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f5/aa/fd/f5aafd40151c38acf9b3a46ba4508155.jpg[/img]
@Rustythedalek

X8OLsmL.png

azrael, the angel of death, as a girl who will never age. she is banished to earth after a dispute with her mother and takes up residence in a small town's graveyard, where she frightens/befriends the local kids. (feel free to change her backstory if you wanna keep her~)

YeqJsM4.png

Ideas for my character

Species: human preferably, & ghosts & spirits & witches are cool if you'd rather go in that direction
Aesthetics: *finger guns* im pretty open. tattoos & piercings are good. unique hairstyles.
Colors and Designs: i really like geometric shapes + lines?
What I dislike: too much creepy, too much emo, blood
Other/Suggestions: age-wise i prefer characters that look 18-30-ish!

Things for Inspiration:

f5aafd40151c38acf9b3a46ba4508155.jpg
ieftwO2.png
@problematic [img]http://i.imgur.com/gfJtTUP.png[/img] Here she is! I didn't name her so you can decide. She has a tattoo on her neck that allows her to become a ghost. Sorry if she looks a little emo, I tried not to do that by using pastel colors. I also used the bg to fit in the geometric shapes. Here's a link to just her/her ghost form: [url=http://i.imgur.com/q6zmgTR.png]Link[/url] [b]Ideas for my character[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] female or can switch between genders [b]Species:[/b] humanoid or dragon or wolf (shapeshifter is okay) [b]Aesthetics:[/b] wings, tails, horns, space looking, brightly colored eyes [b]Colors and Designs[/b]: blues or blacks or grays or whites [b]What I dislike:[/b] pinks, or girly looking [b]Other/Suggestions:[/b] make them look badass, like they can punch through a wall tough [b]Things for Inspiration:[/b] Music Wise: Linkin Park, Imagine Dragons, Panic! at the Disco, Coldplay [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/1c/2b/05/1c2b05b9d7a53401764b52a1303d3a23.jpg[/img] [img]http://cdn.wallpapersafari.com/89/77/KfnR3S.jpg[/img] [img]https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/seraphina/images/b/b2/Dragonseraphina.jpg[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/304053/30405298_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211580/21157919_350.png[/img]
@problematic

gfJtTUP.png

Here she is! I didn't name her so you can decide. She has a tattoo on her neck that allows her to become a ghost. Sorry if she looks a little emo, I tried not to do that by using pastel colors. I also used the bg to fit in the geometric shapes. Here's a link to just her/her ghost form: Link

Ideas for my character

Species: humanoid or dragon or wolf (shapeshifter is okay)
Aesthetics: wings, tails, horns, space looking, brightly colored eyes
Colors and Designs: blues or blacks or grays or whites
What I dislike: pinks, or girly looking
Other/Suggestions: make them look ******, like they can punch through a wall tough

Things for Inspiration:

Music Wise: Linkin Park, Imagine Dragons, Panic! at the Disco, Coldplay

1c2b05b9d7a53401764b52a1303d3a23.jpg

KfnR3S.jpg

Dragonseraphina.jpg

30405298_350.png

21157919_350.png
2172295b9523468118b7cd8b69c4ab8c.gif
@Paxportal27 Here is your space wolf dragon hybrid thingy... She was super fun to draw, she doesn't look like she could punch through a wall but she could still kick some serious butt! [img]https://img09.deviantart.net/8b94/i/2017/236/8/e/wolf_dragon_space_by_redtiger7736-dbl6yuv.jpg[/img] [b]Ideas for my character[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] male [b]Species:[/b] human or dragon (maybe with a human form?) [b]Aesthetics:[/b] pirates, mages, flowy capes or medieval clothing, swords, pony tails [b]Colors and Designs[/b]: I really like mages with purple, not super saturated but like... magic purple? I also really like neutrals with an accent color (i.e. grey with blue accent, black with red accent, ect ect) [b]What I dislike:[/b] pinks, highly feminine clothing (feminine figure is fine), super high saturation, rainbows [b]Other/Suggestions:[/b] enjoy! [b]Things for Inspiration:[/b] Think pirates of the Caribbean, Eragon (book series), the Ranger's Apprentice (also a book series), medieval lords and pirate things
@Paxportal27 Here is your space wolf dragon hybrid thingy... She was super fun to draw, she doesn't look like she could punch through a wall but she could still kick some serious butt!
wolf_dragon_space_by_redtiger7736-dbl6yuv.jpg
Ideas for my character

Species: human or dragon (maybe with a human form?)
Aesthetics: pirates, mages, flowy capes or medieval clothing, swords, pony tails
Colors and Designs: I really like mages with purple, not super saturated but like... magic purple? I also really like neutrals with an accent color (i.e. grey with blue accent, black with red accent, ect ect)
What I dislike: pinks, highly feminine clothing (feminine figure is fine), super high saturation, rainbows
Other/Suggestions: enjoy!

Things for Inspiration:
Think pirates of the Caribbean, Eragon (book series), the Ranger's Apprentice (also a book series), medieval lords and pirate things
Wishlist (for now)
WEEKLY REMINDER
I'll be tagging people every Saturday who have gone over their time limit or are just about to just to better regulate this forum.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2) TELL ME YOU CAN'T SO I CAN GET SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT BC YOU JUST COULDN'T DO IT YOURSELF
PAST DUE
@ClearNoiz(AmarilloOso's) p64
@werewolfjedi (Narcisco's) pg65

WEEKLY REMINDER
PAST DUE
@ClearNoiz(AmarilloOso's) p64
@werewolfjedi (Narcisco's) pg65

@Redtiger7736 Hope you like it. It is probably one of the best I have ever done in fact. [img]https://pre05.deviantart.net/953c/th/pre/i/2017/232/8/4/drachenblut_by_banjoker-dbks1km.png[/img] -There is your magical pirate dragon fellow. I included some heavily specific information for him below. It includes his important information, his military record, and some hard things he's had to deal with. I made a world where magic and tech intermingled and made a world of their own but the world almost destroyed itself in nuclear fire. WW3 essentially. How original, yes? As a bit of background information, he was born to parents with Drachomorphism. He has Drachenthropy which is a magically stemmed Genetic disorder, unlike Lycanthropy which is viral. It is a trait that was once only held by the Germanic Chieftens but was released into the common people over time. It is incredibly rare and this guy's family has it very strong. His father did not have it but his mother did. He cannot control the transformations very well and will partially transform occasionally. He rarely completely changes due to the pain involved and the stigma attached to magic in the modern world. Even though he is not too adept with magic, his siblings were. He had more of a strong mind over strong magic. Strangely, he was one of two siblings to survive and the only one to remain clinically sane at the same time. He is well trained in physical combat though. -[i]Spits napalm and chews nails[/i]. Of course, you can do whatever you like with him but I think I'll use it as a recent example in my art shop. Name: Dietrich Meissner Species: Human - Drachenthrope. Magical Abilities: (Human) - Minor Magic Manipulation. (Drachen) - Intermediate Magic manipulation. Steel Skin. Fire generation. Inhuman Strength. Shapeshifting. Short Flight or glide distance. Nationality: German. Current Location of Habitation: Crete. Family: Wife - Deceased. Daughters (2) - Deceased. Father - Deceased. Mother - Unknown. Brother - Deceased. Sister - Parson's State Asylum (US Controlled State of Massachusetts.) Birth Date: 4/13/2025 Current Age: 52 Height/Length: 186 Centimeters. 6' 1" feet. (Dragon) - 9 meters. 30' feet. Weight: 96 kilograms. 212 pounds. (Dragon) - 480 Kilograms. 1265 pounds. -[i]Method of size increase - Absorbs normally inanimate magical particles in the air that mimic nearby matter and are normally undetectable by non-magical means. (Dark matter?)[/i] Occupation: Naval Officer. Rank: Admiral of the Third Fleet Stationed out of Crete. Tour of Duty: Battle of London - 2043. Evacuation of Cornwall. 2044. Battle of Berlin - 2044. Siege of St Petersburg - 2045. Recapture of Amsterdam - 2045. Nuclear Material Securement - 2046. Succeeded Admiral Eleanor Hall after death during Battle of Crete - 2047. Given command of US Missile Cruiser Warhawk as Flagship - 2047. Received order for Nuclear Bombardment of China, Russia, North Korea, and China. 14 nuclear Warheads deployed. One misfire. Later corrected and fired. Four Intercepted. 27 warheads returned. 27 Intercepted by English, Greek, German, US, and Japanese Spaceforces. - 2047 - 2048. Negotiations begin - 2049. Unconditional Surrender of Enemy powers. Offshore Fallout Scrubbing - 2049 - 2055. Attains Rank of Captain - 2056. Straggler Skirmishes - 2056 - 58. Lost Majority of Family in Terrorist Attack - Nuclear - London. - 2060. United Kingdom Begins to Crumble - 2060. Territory Gained from War lost to Anarchy. British Military Collapses. - 2062. Remaining Military scatters to nearby countries. Especially Greece, Germany, and Spain. Third Fleet Sold to Greece and stationed in Crete - 2065. Promoted to Admiral - 2065 Defended Crete Against Raiders - 2065 - 69. Martial Combat Proficiency: 6 out of 10. Arcane Combat Proficiency: 4 out of 10. Strategic Proficiency: 10 out of 10. Command Proficiency: 10 out of 10. -There is your magical pirate dragon fellow. [b]Ideas for my character[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] Preferably female. Can be any sort of alignment or none of them. [b]Species:[/b] Something roughly human and biologically and evolutionarily plausible. -I like the idea of seeing somebody and taking a double take because there is something off. Like if you see somebody with bright yellow eyes in public. -Aliens are viable. -Certain monsters are viable. Though, most shapeshifters are not. Plain shapeshifters are fine. Vampires are good. No go for Lycanthropes. [b]Aesthetics:[/b] Anything. I like a range from slightly retro to slightly more futuristic from now though. [b]Colors and Designs[/b]: Anything will do as long as it is biologically plausible. Tattoos, piercings, and other artificial additions to the body are the exception. I like long or heavy coats. Though they are not advised as my other two OC's both have trench coats. [b]What I dislike:[/b] No weakness or the such. If they have some sort of ability, I want there to be a downside or some sort of limit. An example being the ability to generate fire. The body is just rapidly producing heat which takes an incredible number of calories and may harm the body in the process. Incredible strength and speed may cause frequent bruising and bone fractures. Psychic powers cause migraines, exhaustion, etc. -As for female anatomy, I know there is a whole spectrum but I recommend that you make the bust realistic. [b]Other/Suggestions:[/b] I have all my OC's in one world that is basically the same as RL but with them in it. Think X-men but with fewer mutants and less bizarre and extreme abilities. In the case of population, one superhuman per million people or so. [b]Things for Inspiration:[/b] I am being incredibly vague, so I have nothing here. I don't want to dictate what my characters are or I would be less interested in them I feel. It helps me build my repertoire of styles.
@Redtiger7736

Hope you like it. It is probably one of the best I have ever done in fact.

drachenblut_by_banjoker-dbks1km.png

-There is your magical pirate dragon fellow. I included some heavily specific information for him below. It includes his important information, his military record, and some hard things he's had to deal with. I made a world where magic and tech intermingled and made a world of their own but the world almost destroyed itself in nuclear fire. WW3 essentially. How original, yes?

As a bit of background information, he was born to parents with Drachomorphism. He has Drachenthropy which is a magically stemmed Genetic disorder, unlike Lycanthropy which is viral. It is a trait that was once only held by the Germanic Chieftens but was released into the common people over time. It is incredibly rare and this guy's family has it very strong. His father did not have it but his mother did. He cannot control the transformations very well and will partially transform occasionally. He rarely completely changes due to the pain involved and the stigma attached to magic in the modern world.

Even though he is not too adept with magic, his siblings were. He had more of a strong mind over strong magic. Strangely, he was one of two siblings to survive and the only one to remain clinically sane at the same time. He is well trained in physical combat though.

-Spits napalm and chews nails.

Of course, you can do whatever you like with him but I think I'll use it as a recent example in my art shop.

Name: Dietrich Meissner
Species: Human - Drachenthrope.
Magical Abilities: (Human) - Minor Magic Manipulation. (Drachen) - Intermediate Magic manipulation. Steel Skin. Fire generation. Inhuman Strength. Shapeshifting. Short Flight or glide distance.
Nationality: German.
Current Location of Habitation: Crete.
Family: Wife - Deceased. Daughters (2) - Deceased. Father - Deceased. Mother - Unknown. Brother - Deceased. Sister - Parson's State Asylum (US Controlled State of Massachusetts.)
Birth Date: 4/13/2025
Current Age: 52
Height/Length: 186 Centimeters. 6' 1" feet. (Dragon) - 9 meters. 30' feet.
Weight: 96 kilograms. 212 pounds. (Dragon) - 480 Kilograms. 1265 pounds.
-Method of size increase - Absorbs normally inanimate magical particles in the air that mimic nearby matter and are normally undetectable by non-magical means. (Dark matter?)
Tour of Duty: Battle of London - 2043. Evacuation of Cornwall. 2044. Battle of Berlin - 2044. Siege of St Petersburg - 2045. Recapture of Amsterdam - 2045. Nuclear Material Securement - 2046. Succeeded Admiral Eleanor Hall after death during Battle of Crete - 2047. Given command of US Missile Cruiser Warhawk as Flagship - 2047. Received order for Nuclear Bombardment of China, Russia, North Korea, and China. 14 nuclear Warheads deployed. One misfire. Later corrected and fired. Four Intercepted. 27 warheads returned. 27 Intercepted by English, Greek, German, US, and Japanese Spaceforces. - 2047 - 2048. Negotiations begin - 2049. Unconditional Surrender of Enemy powers. Offshore Fallout Scrubbing - 2049 - 2055. Attains Rank of Captain - 2056. Straggler Skirmishes - 2056 - 58. Lost Majority of Family in Terrorist Attack - Nuclear - London. - 2060. United Kingdom Begins to Crumble - 2060. Territory Gained from War lost to Anarchy. British Military Collapses. - 2062. Remaining Military scatters to nearby countries. Especially Greece, Germany, and Spain. Third Fleet Sold to Greece and stationed in Crete - 2065. Promoted to Admiral - 2065 Defended Crete Against Raiders - 2065 - 69.

Martial Combat Proficiency: 6 out of 10.
Arcane Combat Proficiency: 4 out of 10.
Strategic Proficiency: 10 out of 10.
Command Proficiency: 10 out of 10.

-There is your magical pirate dragon fellow.

Ideas for my character

Preferably female. Can be any sort of alignment or none of them.

Species:
Something roughly human and biologically and evolutionarily plausible.
-I like the idea of seeing somebody and taking a double take because there is something off. Like if you see somebody with bright yellow eyes in public.
-Aliens are viable.
-Certain monsters are viable. Though, most shapeshifters are not. Plain shapeshifters are fine. Vampires are good. No go for Lycanthropes.

Aesthetics:
Anything. I like a range from slightly retro to slightly more futuristic from now though.

Colors and Designs:
Anything will do as long as it is biologically plausible. Tattoos, piercings, and other artificial additions to the body are the exception. I like long or heavy coats. Though they are not advised as my other two OC's both have trench coats.

What I dislike:
No weakness or the such. If they have some sort of ability, I want there to be a downside or some sort of limit. An example being the ability to generate fire. The body is just rapidly producing heat which takes an incredible number of calories and may harm the body in the process. Incredible strength and speed may cause frequent bruising and bone fractures. Psychic powers cause migraines, exhaustion, etc.

-As for female anatomy, I know there is a whole spectrum but I recommend that you make the bust realistic.

Other/Suggestions:
I have all my OC's in one world that is basically the same as RL but with them in it. Think X-men but with fewer mutants and less bizarre and extreme abilities. In the case of population, one superhuman per million people or so.

Things for Inspiration:
I am being incredibly vague, so I have nothing here. I don't want to dictate what my characters are or I would be less interested in them I feel. It helps me build my repertoire of styles.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
Bump because I don't want to be forgotten. Am I allowed to do this?
Bump because I don't want to be forgotten. Am I allowed to do this?
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
Claim! I'll fill things out in just a minute
Claim! I'll fill things out in just a minute
@spectreiora (hope this is okay to do) friendly reminder to fill things out!
@spectreiora (hope this is okay to do) friendly reminder to fill things out!
Wishlist (for now)
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 232 233