Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Make an OC! [DIGITAL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 232 233
[center][b]Make an OC for the User Above You! [/b][/center] [center]The Idea of this thread is to have fun with art while making and receiving characters. Claim the person above you, make them a new original character digitially or with traditonal art, and fill out your own criteria to help the next poster make you a new OC! Want to make traditional art? Click here! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2703761[/center][center] [center][b]How To[/b][/center] 1. Claim the person above you by writing "Claim" and the posting your filled out form (found below) within the same post. 2.When you finish, edit your post and put in a working image or link to the art so that we know you are done. 3. Message them with the image when finished. Someone should claim you, and do the same for you. Be sure to say thank you for the art you receive! If you have any issues or questions, just please feel free to pm me. [center][b]Rules[/b][/center] 1. Time Limit is [b]two weeks[/b], this means from the day you start you have 14 days to finish a design for the user above you. 2. [b]Quality [/b]is important. Don't just sketch out a design in ten minutes, use a paint bucket to fill it or overall put very little effort into the design.[b] This is for fun, not to get characters from others while doing the least amount of work you can get away with! [/b] 3. [b]All levels of artists[/b] are accepted as long as thought and effort is put into the designs. 4. [b]Traditional art[/b] is not accepted, we separated the threads between traditional art and digital, so if you want to draw on paper/canvas and take a picture, you can click the link up above! :) 5. Try to meet the user above you's criteria to your best ability. 6. Lore and Biography for a character you make is [b]optional[/b] not expected, and is not set in stone if the new owner decides to change it. 7. All art is free, this means you [b]cannot[/b] ask for payment for a design, or set out rules for how they change/use the character. 8. [b]Give credit[/b] for the art given to you if you post it somewhere. You may not claim credit for the design (Or do this by omission of giving credit to the artist). While the design is given to you, and you own the design to the character, please remember the artist still maintains some rights over their original artwork even if they have given up the design, and deserve credit for it if you put the original artwork in other places. 9. Do not use [b]preexisting designs[/b], or art or line art [b]you did not create yourself[/b]. 10. Do not post again until your [b]current[/b] design is finished. 11. Please don't post a claim without having a form ready. The whole form doesn't have to be filled out if you don't care, you can put something like "Whatever you feel like making" and that's fine, but don't leave it blank to edit it later. 12. Please [b]do not[/b] withhold art to the person above you until you receive yours. It's unfair to the person above you. Please [b]try not to chat or comment on art within this thread[/b], only post and edit your post to claim and post your form and finished art, just to keep it tidy. If you want to say thank you, thats fine, but make sure to include a "skip me" in your post, or just say thank you on their page or through PM. [b][center]Form[/center][/b] [code][b]Ideas for my character[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Species:[/b] [b]Aesthetics:[/b] [b]Colors and Designs[/b]: [b]What I dislike:[/b] [b]Other/Suggestions:[/b] [b]Things for Inspiration:[/b] [/code]
Make an OC for the User Above You!
The Idea of this thread is to have fun with art while making and receiving characters. Claim the person above you, make them a new original character digitially or with traditonal art, and fill out your own criteria to help the next poster make you a new OC!

Want to make traditional art? Click here!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2703761

How To

1. Claim the person above you by writing "Claim" and the posting your filled out form (found below) within the same post.
2.When you finish, edit your post and put in a working image or link to the art so that we know you are done.
3. Message them with the image when finished.

Someone should claim you, and do the same for you. Be sure to say thank you for the art you receive!

If you have any issues or questions, just please feel free to pm me.

Rules

1. Time Limit is two weeks, this means from the day you start you have 14 days to finish a design for the user above you.

2. Quality is important. Don't just sketch out a design in ten minutes, use a paint bucket to fill it or overall put very little effort into the design. This is for fun, not to get characters from others while doing the least amount of work you can get away with!

3. All levels of artists are accepted as long as thought and effort is put into the designs.

4. Traditional art is not accepted, we separated the threads between traditional art and digital, so if you want to draw on paper/canvas and take a picture, you can click the link up above! :)

5. Try to meet the user above you's criteria to your best ability.

6. Lore and Biography for a character you make is optional not expected, and is not set in stone if the new owner decides to change it.

7. All art is free, this means you cannot ask for payment for a design, or set out rules for how they change/use the character.

8. Give credit for the art given to you if you post it somewhere. You may not claim credit for the design (Or do this by omission of giving credit to the artist). While the design is given to you, and you own the design to the character, please remember the artist still maintains some rights over their original artwork even if they have given up the design, and deserve credit for it if you put the original artwork in other places.

9. Do not use preexisting designs, or art or line art you did not create yourself.

10. Do not post again until your current design is finished.

11. Please don't post a claim without having a form ready. The whole form doesn't have to be filled out if you don't care, you can put something like "Whatever you feel like making" and that's fine, but don't leave it blank to edit it later.

12. Please do not withhold art to the person above you until you receive yours. It's unfair to the person above you.

Please try not to chat or comment on art within this thread, only post and edit your post to claim and post your form and finished art, just to keep it tidy. If you want to say thank you, thats fine, but make sure to include a "skip me" in your post, or just say thank you on their page or through PM.

Form

Code:
[b]Ideas for my character[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Species:[/b] [b]Aesthetics:[/b] [b]Colors and Designs[/b]: [b]What I dislike:[/b] [b]Other/Suggestions:[/b] [b]Things for Inspiration:[/b]
I guess I'll start the chain up again?

Ideas for my character

Species: Human/Humanoid(MUST BE), Anthro, Demons
Aesthetics: Dark, Creepy, Dangerous, Magic
Colors and Designs: Dark colors, Royal reds/purples
What I dislike: Furries, Too much of a creature/animal, ponies, bright neon colors, pastel colors
Other/Suggestions: Keep 'em humanoid, that's all

Things for Inspiration: X X
I guess I'll start the chain up again?

Ideas for my character

Species: Human/Humanoid(MUST BE), Anthro, Demons
Aesthetics: Dark, Creepy, Dangerous, Magic
Colors and Designs: Dark colors, Royal reds/purples
What I dislike: Furries, Too much of a creature/animal, ponies, bright neon colors, pastel colors
Other/Suggestions: Keep 'em humanoid, that's all

Things for Inspiration: X X
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
@ZolfJKimbleeXME [img]http://i.imgur.com/f5uhME9.jpg[/img] ok so i apologise bc my electricity went out as i was digitalising her and i wasnt going through that again but here u go [s]that unreadable text down there says "ok so imagine this is the moon cycle and not a bunch of dots"[/s] [b]Ideas for my character[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] male [b]Species:[/b] mer/siren mb? [b]Aesthetics:[/b] elegance, coral reefs, either quiet/peaceful or dangerous depending on whether you choose a mer or siren,,, [b]Colors and Designs[/b]: i'd really like it if they were based off a specific species of fish, so colours/design would coincide with that [b]What I dislike:[/b] too basic of a design [b]Other/Suggestions:[/b] [b]Things for Inspiration:[/b] like i said, look at different species of fish! for a mer the species would probably be a less aggressive one, and for a siren probably a more aggressive/dangerous one ouo
@ZolfJKimbleeXME
f5uhME9.jpg
ok so i apologise bc my electricity went out as i was digitalising her and i wasnt going through that again
but here u go
that unreadable text down there says "ok so imagine this is the moon cycle and not a bunch of dots"

Ideas for my character

Species: mer/siren mb?
Aesthetics: elegance, coral reefs, either quiet/peaceful or dangerous depending on whether you choose a mer or siren,,,
Colors and Designs: i'd really like it if they were based off a specific species of fish, so colours/design would coincide with that
What I dislike: too basic of a design
Other/Suggestions:

Things for Inspiration: like i said, look at different species of fish! for a mer the species would probably be a less aggressive one, and for a siren probably a more aggressive/dangerous one ouo
qDm2JZu.png
[s]Claim! Seems line an interesting draw! :3[/s] @sinstrinity @TeddyDJ [img]http://pre10.deviantart.net/36ac/th/pre/i/2016/174/c/4/siren_man_xd_by_teddydj-da7dlfv.png[/img] Hope you like this, but one thing. When I was making him I liked to think that like the scales on his tail kind of shine with green and blue, to make it fit the body and the tendril thingies xD [b]Ideas for my character[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] male/female [b]Species:[/b] anthro, animaly human, pref cat. [b]Aesthetics:[/b] mysterious, odd, peculiar, unpredictable, unstable, harmless looking, dark, twisted, insane [b]Colors and Designs[/b]: dark tones paired with a little bit of bright with the side. Go for that "i have never seen this" look, don't make the character look too generic. [b]What I dislike:[/b] light pink, just dont include it in the draw. Dont make him/her based on a bird, anything else is free game from the animal department. [b]Other/Suggestions:[/b] go insane, do what you feel looks good in the end. Don't try to please me too much :D I appreciate art that the maker is proud of :) [b]Things for Inspiration:[/b] Look for animals with more darker themes, hyenas, panthers, etc.
Claim! Seems line an interesting draw! :3
@sinstrinity
@TeddyDJ

siren_man_xd_by_teddydj-da7dlfv.png

Hope you like this, but one thing. When I was making him I liked to think that like the scales on his tail kind of shine with green and blue, to make it fit the body and the tendril thingies xD

Ideas for my character

Species: anthro, animaly human, pref cat.
Aesthetics: mysterious, odd, peculiar, unpredictable, unstable, harmless looking, dark, twisted, insane
Colors and Designs: dark tones paired with a little bit of bright with the side. Go for that "i have never seen this" look, don't make the character look too generic.
What I dislike: light pink, just dont include it in the draw. Dont make him/her based on a bird, anything else is free game from the animal department.
Other/Suggestions: go insane, do what you feel looks good in the end. Don't try to please me too much :D I appreciate art that the maker is proud of :)

Things for Inspiration: Look for animals with more darker themes, hyenas, panthers, etc.
1_by_cas_a_fras-db9r69q.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db9r695.gif3_by_cas_a_fras-db9r68q.gif
Edit: Oops! @DJTeddy , what are you a ninja!? Claiming yours! :)

@Drakespeare
Ideas for my character:

Gender: Don't care (they can even not have one if you so desire.)

Species: Scaly (like a Furry but a reptile such as a Dragon), Human, Feral, or a non-humanoid demon.

Aesthetics: Thoughtful, ethereal, weird, medieval.

Colors and designs: Anything that isn't too frilly or pink.

What I dislike: As stated above, I dislike anything too 'fancy.' I also dislike the color pink but it is okay when used in moderation.

Inspiration: For feral, think a Lion King type character. It talks and kinda acts like a human but is obviously an animal. A demon/creature inspiration would be Bill Cipher. For a Scaly, think Argonians.
Edit: Oops! @DJTeddy , what are you a ninja!? Claiming yours! :)

@Drakespeare
Ideas for my character:

Gender: Don't care (they can even not have one if you so desire.)

Species: Scaly (like a Furry but a reptile such as a Dragon), Human, Feral, or a non-humanoid demon.

Aesthetics: Thoughtful, ethereal, weird, medieval.

Colors and designs: Anything that isn't too frilly or pink.

What I dislike: As stated above, I dislike anything too 'fancy.' I also dislike the color pink but it is okay when used in moderation.

Inspiration: For feral, think a Lion King type character. It talks and kinda acts like a human but is obviously an animal. A demon/creature inspiration would be Bill Cipher. For a Scaly, think Argonians.
Edit @drakespeare

Hope u like

UVQL1L6.jpg

Ideas for my character

Species: anything animal (fantasy - can be a combination of animals, like gazelle+pegacorn, wolf+dragon, ect) or if you prefer scary, anything with bones and fluff.
Aesthetics: choker necklace
Colors and Designs: any
What I dislike: Humans
Other/Suggestions: looking for really beautiful,  or really evil. <3

Things for Inspiration: if doing beautiful fantasy- deer, unicorns, pegasus, any majestic animals.

If doing dark and evil- pure rage, anger built up inside for years of people doing you wrong and it manifests into an evil form. Fluffy skulls, octopus, sharp teeth
Edit @drakespeare

Hope u like

UVQL1L6.jpg

Ideas for my character

Species: anything animal (fantasy - can be a combination of animals, like gazelle+pegacorn, wolf+dragon, ect) or if you prefer scary, anything with bones and fluff.
Aesthetics: choker necklace
Colors and Designs: any
What I dislike: Humans
Other/Suggestions: looking for really beautiful,  or really evil. <3

Things for Inspiration: if doing beautiful fantasy- deer, unicorns, pegasus, any majestic animals.

If doing dark and evil- pure rage, anger built up inside for years of people doing you wrong and it manifests into an evil form. Fluffy skulls, octopus, sharp teeth
9z_Rk_Hg_Z.png
@Pikapoochi [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/9b63/f/2016/174/1/b/demonic_spirit___small_by_glyphgryphon-da7clez.png[/img] A dark spirit that haunts a mountain pass, it can appear like a normal deer in the mist and haze and it almost beckons for a traveler to come closer but by the time the traveler realizes what it is it's to late and it throws it's victims off the cliffs to a dismal fate. I hope you like them. (You don't have to keep the little bit of lore if you don't want to) & I'll send the full size version to you via PM.) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]Ideas for my character[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] Any [b]Species:[/b] Anthro Alligator [b]Aesthetics:[/b] Cities, electronics, energy, happy things, science, [b]Colors and Designs[/b]: Bright Colors, purple, blue, green, minimal pink (If you want to put pink in it) [b]What I dislike:[/b] No yellows, [b]Other/Suggestions:[/b] Have fun [b]Things for Inspiration:[/b] Have fun
@Pikapoochi

demonic_spirit___small_by_glyphgryphon-da7clez.png
A dark spirit that haunts a mountain pass, it can appear like a normal deer in the mist and haze and it almost beckons for a traveler to come closer but by the time the traveler realizes what it is it's to late and it throws it's victims off the cliffs to a dismal fate.
I hope you like them. (You don't have to keep the little bit of lore if you don't want to) & I'll send the full size version to you via PM.)

Ideas for my character

Species: Anthro Alligator
Aesthetics: Cities, electronics, energy, happy things, science,
Colors and Designs: Bright Colors, purple, blue, green, minimal pink (If you want to put pink in it)
What I dislike: No yellows,
Other/Suggestions: Have fun

Things for Inspiration: Have fun
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
@Rubygryphon

Finally finished it... Hope it's okay.

21b65fp.jpg

Ideas for my character

Species: Anthro, human, elf, something?
Aesthetics: Horns, reindeer, brown, grey, forests, natural stuff
Colors and Designs: Same as above?
What I dislike: Neon colours, I think :-/
Other/Suggestions: Anything is fine, really.

Things for Inspiration:
Google 'foggy forest' :-)
@Rubygryphon

Finally finished it... Hope it's okay.

21b65fp.jpg

Ideas for my character

Species: Anthro, human, elf, something?
Aesthetics: Horns, reindeer, brown, grey, forests, natural stuff
Colors and Designs: Same as above?
What I dislike: Neon colours, I think :-/
Other/Suggestions: Anything is fine, really.

Things for Inspiration:
Google 'foggy forest' :-)
zy8HEZC.gif
[img]http://i.imgur.com/9jwYqbf.png[/img] Here's a reindeer satyr for you! You can change anything you'd like on him. (He has hoof things as fingers, just to clear it up.) @Chardano [b]Ideas for my character[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Species:[/b] Human [b]Aesthetics:[/b] Darker colors, scars [b]Colors and Designs[/b]: Longish hair(pony tails and buns~), scars, serious character/design, scruffy beard maybe [b]What I dislike:[/b] Neon colors, "girl" colors such as pink or purple, preferably no green [b]Other/Suggestions:[/b] Go wild. [b]Things for Inspiration:[/b] [size=1]I've been too obsessed with this [url=http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/44ca72db-46e4-42ed-8172-18daa0265258/e48d798e-3624-4ac4-96c7-b845da23f757.gif]character[/url].[/size] [size=1]Tagging myself for later @IgnoredGal[/size]
9jwYqbf.png
Here's a reindeer satyr for you! You can change anything you'd like on him.
(He has hoof things as fingers, just to clear it up.)
@Chardano

Ideas for my character

Species: Human
Aesthetics: Darker colors, scars
Colors and Designs: Longish hair(pony tails and buns~), scars, serious character/design, scruffy beard maybe
What I dislike: Neon colors, "girl" colors such as pink or purple, preferably no green
Other/Suggestions: Go wild.

Things for Inspiration: I've been too obsessed with this character.

Tagging myself for later @IgnoredGal
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
@IgnoredGal [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/eb9106c47ea02bd3f4a638acd841e740/tumblr_o97jd6BO2j1rtthmxo1_540.jpg[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/42ee80fd7123a17c4aa97efe8de62fbf/tumblr_o97jd6BO2j1rtthmxo2_540.png[/img] (second image is transparent) Here you go! Kinda scruffy dude with a messy bun and some sort of Traumatic Backstory, resulting in scars, including the one through his left eyebrow and the massive one on the back of the left shoulder (which causes movement issues) + a therapy dog because his Traumatic Backstory probably requires one. Hope you like him! I had a lot of fun =) [center]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/center] [b]Ideas for my character[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] Any! [b]Species:[/b] Robots? Any shape though. Cyborg, android, anything that is partially robotic [b]Aesthetics:[/b] I've been on a sci-fi kick lately, Star Wars, Mass Effect, Star Trek, space and stuff? [b]Colors and Designs[/b]: I mean, probably some white/gray for metal and stuff? Otherwise, no preference. Semi transparent bits maybe, if you can do that? [b]What I dislike:[/b] Please do not give a humanoid robot a prominent chest to make it look female, please please please do not. [b]Other/Suggestions:[/b] Have fun and good luck! [b]Things for Inspiration:[/b] Cute robots? R2-D2, BB-8, Wall-ee, etc? Those little robot dogs that were popular toys in the late 90s/early 2000s?
@IgnoredGal
tumblr_o97jd6BO2j1rtthmxo1_540.jpg
tumblr_o97jd6BO2j1rtthmxo2_540.png
(second image is transparent)

Here you go! Kinda scruffy dude with a messy bun and some sort of Traumatic Backstory, resulting in scars, including the one through his left eyebrow and the massive one on the back of the left shoulder (which causes movement issues) + a therapy dog because his Traumatic Backstory probably requires one.

Hope you like him! I had a lot of fun =)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ideas for my character

Species: Robots? Any shape though. Cyborg, android, anything that is partially robotic
Aesthetics: I've been on a sci-fi kick lately, Star Wars, Mass Effect, Star Trek, space and stuff?
Colors and Designs: I mean, probably some white/gray for metal and stuff? Otherwise, no preference. Semi transparent bits maybe, if you can do that?
What I dislike: Please do not give a humanoid robot a prominent chest to make it look female, please please please do not.
Other/Suggestions: Have fun and good luck!

Things for Inspiration: Cute robots? R2-D2, BB-8, Wall-ee, etc? Those little robot dogs that were popular toys in the late 90s/early 2000s?
do_your_best_by_theblueguardian-d9o4vge.pngtumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 232 233