Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Unable to access Hoard subcategories
Clicking and accessing my Hoard works, but whenever I try to click into the other subcategories, they all do not work. When I try to change the url to access them, they tell me that the URL is not found, there is an error 404 and I can only return to the previous page. I can access my food just fine, but the others aren't working.

Likewise, I can access my Vault, but only the food subcategories, not the others.

I am using a Microsoft laptop, and my browser is Google Chrome. I've tried Microsoft Edge, and I can access the subcategories there, but I haven't tried any other browsers. I really don't want to change to ME just to access my Hoard ><

Please do help ><
Clicking and accessing my Hoard works, but whenever I try to click into the other subcategories, they all do not work. When I try to change the url to access them, they tell me that the URL is not found, there is an error 404 and I can only return to the previous page. I can access my food just fine, but the others aren't working.

Likewise, I can access my Vault, but only the food subcategories, not the others.

I am using a Microsoft laptop, and my browser is Google Chrome. I've tried Microsoft Edge, and I can access the subcategories there, but I haven't tried any other browsers. I really don't want to change to ME just to access my Hoard ><

Please do help ><
@symphony1411

Do you have a recent add-on called something like "tumblr archive poster" on your computer? It's bugged and causing problems here. I suggest removing it from your computer or logging into FR on an incognito window (browsing without add-ons) to fix this.

Hope this helps!
@symphony1411

Do you have a recent add-on called something like "tumblr archive poster" on your computer? It's bugged and causing problems here. I suggest removing it from your computer or logging into FR on an incognito window (browsing without add-ons) to fix this.

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind
Thank you for that, because I was having this exact same problem. Disabling Archive poster did the trick.

Of all things for it to be... Of course it would be tumblr that would cause a problem.
@Nightwind
Thank you for that, because I was having this exact same problem. Disabling Archive poster did the trick.

Of all things for it to be... Of course it would be tumblr that would cause a problem.
JIjswVw.png
|| Accent Sales | Wishlist | Art Dump ||
I collect Tundra and Obelisk skins!
Do you have what I need?
@Nightwind

Thank you so much! It fixed all the bugs that I was worried about, even the ones that I didn't mention.

Of all things, it's Tumblr...
@Nightwind

Thank you so much! It fixed all the bugs that I was worried about, even the ones that I didn't mention.

Of all things, it's Tumblr...
Gonna go ahead and throw a lock on this thread since the issue has been resolved, and since it is an issue with an add-on rather than a bug. :) Thank you!
Gonna go ahead and throw a lock on this thread since the issue has been resolved, and since it is an issue with an add-on rather than a bug. :) Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png