Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Flameforger's NightMarket Raffle (DONE)
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 90 91
@Niharike Can I get pinged each round as well, it is fun to read ppl's reactions, it's like an awesome Birthday party!!
@Niharike Can I get pinged each round as well, it is fun to read ppl's reactions, it's like an awesome Birthday party!!
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
@niharike

Please ping me every round, thanks
@niharike

Please ping me every round, thanks
SeaIslandMist
@niharike

Could me ping me for every round please?
@niharike

Could me ping me for every round please?
@niharike
please add me to the round pings
@niharike
please add me to the round pings
@Niharike i'd like to be pinged for each round
@Niharike i'd like to be pinged for each round
[center][quote=Round Pings] @judiama @ChiefWhiz @SouthFarthing @Naegiri @DotPixis @Shydespair @AlvildaBright @HarvestHare @EchoOfTheWolf @Whisperingstream @EasilyAmusedKat @Ulquiorra04 @KorbinCE @Selki @Euphoria @Kefiili @Kikaharu @wingworm @Rosewing @Moonaire @PixieKnight3264 @GeriVl @JayJem @Eldeen @wolfayal @Saronai @bagozago @lostthought @Gloomy @Punkinator919 @FeralRookie @thewaka @kiwiusa77 @Serungal @Lunalii @Cvhruig @Starsoul @Trinkenki @annathequeen @SageK253 @Hiezen @Kenku @Dandydots @SeaIslandMist @smellybelly10 @lapras131 @KorbinCE @ Asteria [/quote] Prize Distribution: -Winners will be selected using random.org. We'll be drawing in batches of 10 at a time. - The winners will create a list. You'll only have to create a list of your most wanted prize packs in order from most wanted to least wanted. If someone is pulled, first in the list they will only list one prize pack, if someone is selected 6th in a batch they will list their 6 most wanted prize packs. Post your list on the thread, pinging me (@Niharike). - You have 24 hours to post your list. If you do not reply within 24 hours, your name will be bumped down to the bottom of the next batch. After 48 hours, if you have not replied, your name will be placed back into the pool, where you can be drawn once more. ROUND TWO Congratulations. Please list your prizes in the next 24 hours 1. @PrinceEridan 2. @PixieKnight3264 3. @Mirna 4. @Pameluke 5. @Maltshakes 6. @Chrisondra 7. @Priorknight 8. @Shiraya 9. @chardons 10. @frameofreality @Moonpiebandit (#5 from last round. Pick your top 11 most wanted, after 24 hours your name will be placed back into the pool)[/center]

Prize Distribution:

-Winners will be selected using random.org. We'll be drawing in batches of 10 at a time.

- The winners will create a list. You'll only have to create a list of your most wanted prize packs in order from most wanted to least wanted. If someone is pulled, first in the list they will only list one prize pack, if someone is selected 6th in a batch they will list their 6 most wanted prize packs. Post your list on the thread, pinging me (@Niharike).

- You have 24 hours to post your list. If you do not reply within 24 hours, your name will be bumped down to the bottom of the next batch. After 48 hours, if you have not replied, your name will be placed back into the pool, where you can be drawn once more.

ROUND TWO

Congratulations. Please list your prizes in the next 24 hours

1. @PrinceEridan
2. @PixieKnight3264
3. @Mirna
4. @Pameluke
5. @Maltshakes
6. @Chrisondra
7. @Priorknight
8. @Shiraya
9. @chardons
10. @frameofreality

@Moonpiebandit (#5 from last round. Pick your top 11 most wanted, after 24 hours your name will be placed back into the pool)
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Niharike

Wow, thanks so much! I'd like to be pinged for the other rounds too, please. :>

1. Dangerous Fashion
2. Outshining the Sun
3. ET by Katy Perry
4. Fisticuffs
5. Hungry Hungry Pohips
6. I have to go where, to fish what?!
7. 3 Heads Think Better Than 1
8. Sizzling Serpentas