Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MapleClan- Open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(WOULD SOMEONEPLEASE mentor Blazingpaw???? In RP right now I'm satin her previous mentor died and Froststar needs to reassign her...any takers??)

@VioletAttack
Blazingpaw notice Owlpaw Sitting by some ferns, and trotted over. "Waiting for your mentor??" She asked."Well, at least you have one. Froststar hasn't reassigned me one." Her previous mentor, Moleclaw, had died of a lung infection. "It's kinda boring not having some cat nagging at you all the time and putting you to work." She sat next to Owlpaw, studying his tabby fur, his chest freshly cleaned.
(WOULD SOMEONEPLEASE mentor Blazingpaw???? In RP right now I'm satin her previous mentor died and Froststar needs to reassign her...any takers??)

@VioletAttack
Blazingpaw notice Owlpaw Sitting by some ferns, and trotted over. "Waiting for your mentor??" She asked."Well, at least you have one. Froststar hasn't reassigned me one." Her previous mentor, Moleclaw, had died of a lung infection. "It's kinda boring not having some cat nagging at you all the time and putting you to work." She sat next to Owlpaw, studying his tabby fur, his chest freshly cleaned.
29b2053bd1023acc0016241748a70a4d.png
@Delirius7

``Sure, that would be a good place.`` She meowed, her fluffy tail high in the air.
@Delirius7

``Sure, that would be a good place.`` She meowed, her fluffy tail high in the air.
Please check out this thread if you are a warrior cat fan! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2474486/1
@Delirious7

Sorry! It's not really Froststar's decision...after all, you play all the warriors, and I didn't think you wanted to mentor yourself, so... :S Also, Mudsplash isn't really liking anyone right now. xD It's fine if you want to crush on her, though! :P

@NymphQueen

Great, let's call her Pinepaw. xD

Mudsplash bounced excitedly. "Yes, yes, let's go! I'll take a group to the pine trees." She offered, baring her teeth. "The prey'd better watch out, cause I'm on the move! Who's coming with me?"

Froststar grinned as her guards took off to form a patrol. "Now, how am I going to help?" She wondered, then decided to take a border patrol. "Leafstripe, Raindrench, and Owlpaw, would you mind accompanying me on a border patrol?" She asked, grooming herself.

Pinepaw watched Foxpelt from a distance. He was so handsome... Sighing, she raced over to him. "Hi, Foxpelt," she purred. "Can you teach me some battle moves? Please, pretty please?"

"Where is my lazy mentor?" Swiftpaw growled in annoyance. "I shouldn't have to stop my training just to wait for him!"

Jaronpaw waited for anyone to notice his careful herb sorting.
@Delirious7

Sorry! It's not really Froststar's decision...after all, you play all the warriors, and I didn't think you wanted to mentor yourself, so... :S Also, Mudsplash isn't really liking anyone right now. xD It's fine if you want to crush on her, though! :P

@NymphQueen

Great, let's call her Pinepaw. xD

Mudsplash bounced excitedly. "Yes, yes, let's go! I'll take a group to the pine trees." She offered, baring her teeth. "The prey'd better watch out, cause I'm on the move! Who's coming with me?"

Froststar grinned as her guards took off to form a patrol. "Now, how am I going to help?" She wondered, then decided to take a border patrol. "Leafstripe, Raindrench, and Owlpaw, would you mind accompanying me on a border patrol?" She asked, grooming herself.

Pinepaw watched Foxpelt from a distance. He was so handsome... Sighing, she raced over to him. "Hi, Foxpelt," she purred. "Can you teach me some battle moves? Please, pretty please?"

"Where is my lazy mentor?" Swiftpaw growled in annoyance. "I shouldn't have to stop my training just to wait for him!"

Jaronpaw waited for anyone to notice his careful herb sorting.
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@Delirius7

((I can make a mentor for her if you want))

Owlpaw looked up, smiling as he recognized Blazingpaw and pausing his grooming to speak. "Yep, though it looks like he's done now, thank StarClan. I'm sorry about your mentor though, hopefully Froststar gets to it soon." He nudged her sympathetically, rising to his feet and trotting towards the newly gathering border patrol. A feeling of contentment washed over him as he rejoined Raindrench. He was happy to have a mentor, and a good one at that.
"Are we finally going to leave?" He meowed, whining slightly.
@Delirius7

((I can make a mentor for her if you want))

Owlpaw looked up, smiling as he recognized Blazingpaw and pausing his grooming to speak. "Yep, though it looks like he's done now, thank StarClan. I'm sorry about your mentor though, hopefully Froststar gets to it soon." He nudged her sympathetically, rising to his feet and trotting towards the newly gathering border patrol. A feeling of contentment washed over him as he rejoined Raindrench. He was happy to have a mentor, and a good one at that.
"Are we finally going to leave?" He meowed, whining slightly.
tumblr_nqyj99mtxB1qzj6elo1_540.gif
@MagykalWagykal

Is it ok if I join, or is it too far in? I asked a while ago and someone said yes, but I kinda wanted to ask you too first
@MagykalWagykal

Is it ok if I join, or is it too far in? I asked a while ago and someone said yes, but I kinda wanted to ask you too first
That feel when you're in the middle of something you can't pause, but then you smell tacos in the other room
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png
@MagykalWagykal
Sorry! I didn't mean it like that..I meant like storyline wise that the leader in general has yet to reassign anyone (like have a mini ceromony like in the books?? It'll be VioletAttack (I'll ask which cat) who will mentor her.) if you don't really like this idea then I can totally drop the whole "Dead Moleclaw" thing. XD

@VioletAttack

Okie! May I ask exactly which cat will be her mentor? I'm sorry I'd go look at you le Joining post but I'm both too tired and too lazy... xD

Blazingpaw watched at Owlpaw left with his mentor and sighed. She turned and trotted off...

Lionpaw, noticing a fellow Mesicine cat (apprentece/Southpaw?? I believe apprentence and southpaws are after not becoming official apprentence...but idk), Jaronpaw sorting herbs, carefully walled over and sat down. "Need any help?" (@MagykalWagykal)

(Please do t think I'm being bossy with the leading of this patrol I'm trying not to be... :3
Otterheart purred at Mudspalsh's enthusiasm, and nodded to the beautiful she-cat. "How about you take Larkcry (@SketchedRaven) with you, and Foxpelt and I can head to the rocks." He froze momentarily, his gaze locked on Mudsplash without even realizing he problem looked like a fox with it's prey in sight. He shook homies head and quickly walked towards the rocks, hoping Foxpelt would follow.

(I'm not sure pretty kitty kitty has been on...so I'm not to sure about crowswilr being active one this hunt... @NymphQueen Could Foxpelt to replace him??)

@MagykalWagykal
Sorry! I didn't mean it like that..I meant like storyline wise that the leader in general has yet to reassign anyone (like have a mini ceromony like in the books?? It'll be VioletAttack (I'll ask which cat) who will mentor her.) if you don't really like this idea then I can totally drop the whole "Dead Moleclaw" thing. XD

@VioletAttack

Okie! May I ask exactly which cat will be her mentor? I'm sorry I'd go look at you le Joining post but I'm both too tired and too lazy... xD

Blazingpaw watched at Owlpaw left with his mentor and sighed. She turned and trotted off...

Lionpaw, noticing a fellow Mesicine cat (apprentece/Southpaw?? I believe apprentence and southpaws are after not becoming official apprentence...but idk), Jaronpaw sorting herbs, carefully walled over and sat down. "Need any help?" (@MagykalWagykal)

(Please do t think I'm being bossy with the leading of this patrol I'm trying not to be... :3
Otterheart purred at Mudspalsh's enthusiasm, and nodded to the beautiful she-cat. "How about you take Larkcry (@SketchedRaven) with you, and Foxpelt and I can head to the rocks." He froze momentarily, his gaze locked on Mudsplash without even realizing he problem looked like a fox with it's prey in sight. He shook homies head and quickly walked towards the rocks, hoping Foxpelt would follow.

(I'm not sure pretty kitty kitty has been on...so I'm not to sure about crowswilr being active one this hunt... @NymphQueen Could Foxpelt to replace him??)

29b2053bd1023acc0016241748a70a4d.png
I nod, padding closer to Foxpelt and Mudsplash.

@Delirius7
I nod, padding closer to Foxpelt and Mudsplash.

@Delirius7
Please check out this thread if you are a warrior cat fan! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2474486/1
@MagykalWagykal

Hmm? oh uh yea sure pinepaw what to you want to know? but shouldn't your mentor be teaching you this anyway? foxpelt looked at the small apprentice with her wide eyes, now he didn't have a choice did he?
@MagykalWagykal

Hmm? oh uh yea sure pinepaw what to you want to know? but shouldn't your mentor be teaching you this anyway? foxpelt looked at the small apprentice with her wide eyes, now he didn't have a choice did he?
((@MagykalWagykal, Is anyone roleplaying here still? :') ))
((@MagykalWagykal, Is anyone roleplaying here still? :') ))
@Tenshimi

Kind of, I'm kind of grounded right now, so...yeah. I can get on a phone once a day, but other than that, I can't really. I get my stuff back in a week or so.
@Tenshimi

Kind of, I'm kind of grounded right now, so...yeah. I can get on a phone once a day, but other than that, I can't really. I get my stuff back in a week or so.
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8