Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MapleClan- Open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@MagykalWagykal is it too late to be part of this rp?
@MagykalWagykal is it too late to be part of this rp?
May I join, if it isn't too late?
May I join, if it isn't too late?
That feel when you're in the middle of something you can't pause, but then you smell tacos in the other room
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png
@NymphQueen
@Owlspirit304
Hey guys! The owner of this RP, Magykawagykal will be absent, but you still can join!! (No more Northpaws though! If you look at the second page, I created a relationships page if you want to check that out too! Also check out the mapleclan traditions post in the first page!
@NymphQueen
@Owlspirit304
Hey guys! The owner of this RP, Magykawagykal will be absent, but you still can join!! (No more Northpaws though! If you look at the second page, I created a relationships page if you want to check that out too! Also check out the mapleclan traditions post in the first page!
29b2053bd1023acc0016241748a70a4d.png
Raindrench woke up to pick up Owlpaw. His bones popped as he stretched his slender body in fatigue. He trotted over to the apprentices den, checking if Owlpaw was awake and prepared for training. Raindrench's ears perked as if he heard faint arguing in the den, he ducked his head under to see what it was.

Poor Owlpaw, he did nothing to get charged over by the kits. Meanwhile, the she-kit was meowing for her mother, seeing if she would come.

"Hey, what are kits like you doing in the apprentices den?" Raindrench narrowed his eyes at both of the kits, they should've at least known better.
Raindrench woke up to pick up Owlpaw. His bones popped as he stretched his slender body in fatigue. He trotted over to the apprentices den, checking if Owlpaw was awake and prepared for training. Raindrench's ears perked as if he heard faint arguing in the den, he ducked his head under to see what it was.

Poor Owlpaw, he did nothing to get charged over by the kits. Meanwhile, the she-kit was meowing for her mother, seeing if she would come.

"Hey, what are kits like you doing in the apprentices den?" Raindrench narrowed his eyes at both of the kits, they should've at least known better.
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
Eyes widened, Foxkit stared at the large tom towering over him. "W-we were pla-playing chase." Why hadn't he listened to his sister? Broarkit was always right.
A meow outside coughs his attention...Maplefrost!
His mother pushed into the den. "Out!! You kits know better!" Maplefrost swatted Foxkit and Dewkit out of the den, and turned towards the two toms and sighed. "Sorry about that. Those kits know better, yet they keep getting worse. I think it's because their foxheart of a father." She said these last words with a growl. "Please, fell free to teach them a lesson when nessacary." She stalked out of the den, shooting a glare towards the tom sitting across camp watching his kits.
Eyes widened, Foxkit stared at the large tom towering over him. "W-we were pla-playing chase." Why hadn't he listened to his sister? Broarkit was always right.
A meow outside coughs his attention...Maplefrost!
His mother pushed into the den. "Out!! You kits know better!" Maplefrost swatted Foxkit and Dewkit out of the den, and turned towards the two toms and sighed. "Sorry about that. Those kits know better, yet they keep getting worse. I think it's because their foxheart of a father." She said these last words with a growl. "Please, fell free to teach them a lesson when nessacary." She stalked out of the den, shooting a glare towards the tom sitting across camp watching his kits.
Owlpaw stumbled backwards, mostly too surprised to react properly. Shaking his head to clear it, he stared at the kits, torn between annoyance and pity as Raindrench and their mother showed up. "I mean, they didn't do anything life threatening," he shrugged, previous frustration melting away as he turned to his mentor, his eyes glinting with excitement. "What're we gonna do today?" He grinned, fidgeting slightly.
Owlpaw stumbled backwards, mostly too surprised to react properly. Shaking his head to clear it, he stared at the kits, torn between annoyance and pity as Raindrench and their mother showed up. "I mean, they didn't do anything life threatening," he shrugged, previous frustration melting away as he turned to his mentor, his eyes glinting with excitement. "What're we gonna do today?" He grinned, fidgeting slightly.
tumblr_nqyj99mtxB1qzj6elo1_540.gif
Raindrech turned over to see the queen of the kits fussing at the kits, she immediately swatted them out of the den and apologized to both the deputy and his apprentice. "It's fine, they're kits after all, they'll learn." He watched as the queen exited out of the den, shooting a glare at another tom.

"...What are we going to do today?" Raindrench immediately turned to the kit, Owlpaw seemed exited for his training, he seemed a bit anxious to do anything with his mentor.

"Well, you can help with the hunting patrol, after that we'll train a bit." Raindrench meowed, he returned a smile back to Owlpaw. He was a bit excited to train with him as well. "C'mon," Raindrench trotted out of the apprentices den, waiting for Owlpaw to catch up.
Raindrech turned over to see the queen of the kits fussing at the kits, she immediately swatted them out of the den and apologized to both the deputy and his apprentice. "It's fine, they're kits after all, they'll learn." He watched as the queen exited out of the den, shooting a glare at another tom.

"...What are we going to do today?" Raindrench immediately turned to the kit, Owlpaw seemed exited for his training, he seemed a bit anxious to do anything with his mentor.

"Well, you can help with the hunting patrol, after that we'll train a bit." Raindrench meowed, he returned a smile back to Owlpaw. He was a bit excited to train with him as well. "C'mon," Raindrench trotted out of the apprentices den, waiting for Owlpaw to catch up.
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
<Would any one be willing to mentor my Blazingpaw??>
<Would any one be willing to mentor my Blazingpaw??>
"Got it," Owlpaw padded after Raindrench, looking around the camp. "Do you know who else is going to be on patrol?" He looked around the camp, his gaze drifting to the forest that made up MapleClan's territory. He was ready to go, even if hunting patrols were typically uneventful. Since most of the kittypets and rogues were gone, it was unlikely they would run into anything except prey. Oh well, it wasn't like it was the end of the world if nothing happened.

"Got it," Owlpaw padded after Raindrench, looking around the camp. "Do you know who else is going to be on patrol?" He looked around the camp, his gaze drifting to the forest that made up MapleClan's territory. He was ready to go, even if hunting patrols were typically uneventful. Since most of the kittypets and rogues were gone, it was unlikely they would run into anything except prey. Oh well, it wasn't like it was the end of the world if nothing happened.

tumblr_nqyj99mtxB1qzj6elo1_540.gif
@Delirius7

Thank you so much for managing things for me when I was away! :) You did a splendid job. :P I'm back now, so I'll set up all the cats/mentors/relationships on the front page ASAP!
@Delirius7

Thank you so much for managing things for me when I was away! :) You did a splendid job. :P I'm back now, so I'll set up all the cats/mentors/relationships on the front page ASAP!
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8