Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you hoard apparel?
1 2 3 4
Not that I do it intentionally, but still somehow manage to have full 30 pages at all times x)
Not that I do it intentionally, but still somehow manage to have full 30 pages at all times x)
dGVSNyM.png
I don't hoard it on purpose (except for Marva sweaters) but I opened every single chest I've ever gotten from familiar bonding and now I'm drowning in apparel....l"D it makes it kind of hard to load anything now but also hilarious in the same sense
I don't hoard it on purpose (except for Marva sweaters) but I opened every single chest I've ever gotten from familiar bonding and now I'm drowning in apparel....l"D it makes it kind of hard to load anything now but also hilarious in the same sense
UEKFohX.png
I just dump all the apparel I don't want in the cauldron xP
I just dump all the apparel I don't want in the cauldron xP

Ghost/Moon
She/Her | FR+2
xxxxx» Badges
xxxxx» Wishlist
xxxxx» Tumblr
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OlYbolu.pngazCt9EQ.pngyM06S2f.pngnsRz8Lr.png8YkGNAk.pngTSkGETk.pngBcLMO4j.pngzsz0bnG.pngwfMgRKw.pngXXkLSTQ.pngw0IsqjS.gifXXkLSTQ.png2gx7CnC.gifmduBMap.gifWFHePMt.gifJyDJ6GH.gifub6dp2n.pngOlYbolu.png
N51bip4.png

Does.. putting it on your dragons count as hoarding

Because my hoard is usually 3 pages tops since everything I own goes to the dragons..
Does.. putting it on your dragons count as hoarding

Because my hoard is usually 3 pages tops since everything I own goes to the dragons..
XOxv5KE.png
I dont buy apparel unless I already know who its going onto, but I very rarely sell the stuff I get through chests/coli because I always think "What if I want ti one day, Id have to buy it back at a possibly higher price!"
I dont buy apparel unless I already know who its going onto, but I very rarely sell the stuff I get through chests/coli because I always think "What if I want ti one day, Id have to buy it back at a possibly higher price!"
I don't hoard it, I just can't melt it fast enough. o.O
I don't hoard it, I just can't melt it fast enough. o.O
9o5YF7O.png
I absolutely hoard apparel. But I also collect [item=Pink Daisy Cabbie] 1500+ and counting. They're too cute! ♥
I absolutely hoard apparel.
But I also collect
Pink Daisy Cabbie
1500+ and counting.
They're too cute! ♥
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.

I might have a problem.
I might be the winner thus far. I keep my 'one of everything' collection that's almost complete in my vault, and that's 70 pages. But my hoard collection is... 118 pages long.

I might have a problem.
I am collecting ALL of Flight Rising's apparel! You can see my progress here!
e70b545.png
look it's just there and sometimes I melt it and other times I throw it into my vault and if its valuable it sometimes gets sold and very rarely it goes on a dragon and...

yeah ok i hoard it
look it's just there and sometimes I melt it and other times I throw it into my vault and if its valuable it sometimes gets sold and very rarely it goes on a dragon and...

yeah ok i hoard it
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
oh boy do I love apparel
oh boy do I love apparel
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
1 2 3 4