Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Prismatic Tokens
I'm kinda new, and I'm still learning bout the game. I was looking at the Festive Favors and saw in Joxar's Spare Inventory, you can trade these things called Prismatic Tokens in for items. How does one obtain these tokens, and can you use them for events other than this one?
I'm kinda new, and I'm still learning bout the game. I was looking at the Festive Favors and saw in Joxar's Spare Inventory, you can trade these things called Prismatic Tokens in for items. How does one obtain these tokens, and can you use them for events other than this one?
9D8YYS1.png
As far as I can tell, you get the tokens from purchasing the Spare Inventory Chests.
and I think you can use them during different festivals. c:

(I haven't played in a while so I'm not entirely sure myself!)
As far as I can tell, you get the tokens from purchasing the Spare Inventory Chests.
and I think you can use them during different festivals. c:

(I haven't played in a while so I'm not entirely sure myself!)
UwUnl7O.png
@Jaguarstar

You one Prismatic Token in each Spare Inventory Crate (which can be purchased once per festival for 80k at Joxar's). You can also buy Prismatic Tokens from other players, although they are very expensive. You can also brew Prismatic Tokens once you are at level 16 in Baldwin's Bubbling Brew.

Prismatic Tokens can be used during any festival since they never expire. However, you can only spend them during a festival.
@Jaguarstar

You one Prismatic Token in each Spare Inventory Crate (which can be purchased once per festival for 80k at Joxar's). You can also buy Prismatic Tokens from other players, although they are very expensive. You can also brew Prismatic Tokens once you are at level 16 in Baldwin's Bubbling Brew.

Prismatic Tokens can be used during any festival since they never expire. However, you can only spend them during a festival.
@NightAssassin Thank you for that information!

@NightAssassin Thank you for that information!

9D8YYS1.png