Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 ... 16041 16042
I'm at the end of my ropes here...
I'm at the end of my ropes here...
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
It's been four months since my sister-in-law's dog bit me, and I still have a bruise. Note to self: poking it still hurts.
It's been four months since my sister-in-law's dog bit me, and I still have a bruise. Note to self: poking it still hurts.
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥

Sarah
Wife, Mama and Christian
+ 3 hrs FR Time

Seeking 10/22 Fem Dragon!
I feel like death.
I feel like death.
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
yes.
yes.
UwUnl7O.png
There are child kidnappers on my lane and I'm a very irresponsible human being who is being put in charge of a child.
I'm gonna die.
There are child kidnappers on my lane and I'm a very irresponsible human being who is being put in charge of a child.
I'm gonna die.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
I had the opportunity to visit my chiropractor today and of course, I did everything but that. ;; neck / leg / back pain and sleeplessness intensifies!

Also dear Skitty is running around the house like a madcat. It's odd to see her run this much but she could stand to lose some weight... so...
I had the opportunity to visit my chiropractor today and of course, I did everything but that. ;; neck / leg / back pain and sleeplessness intensifies!

Also dear Skitty is running around the house like a madcat. It's odd to see her run this much but she could stand to lose some weight... so...
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥

Sarah
Wife, Mama and Christian
+ 3 hrs FR Time

Seeking 10/22 Fem Dragon!
I don't wanna go to work tomorrow. ._. But at least I get to sleep in, so it's not all bad.
I don't wanna go to work tomorrow. ._. But at least I get to sleep in, so it's not all bad.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I would definitely keep you if you weren't bred... Oh well. To the Earthshaker you go.
I would definitely keep you if you weren't bred... Oh well. To the Earthshaker you go.
AqaqXxe.png
Yet again I prove to the entire world that I don't know when to ****.
Yet again I prove to the entire world that I don't know when to ****.
PJb908Z.png
Something's gonna give eventually I just really hope it's not my sanity.
Something's gonna give eventually I just really hope it's not my sanity.
yGResdm.gif
1 2 ... 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 ... 16041 16042