Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~The Academy ~ Closeing, see recent
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26
Umaara shrugged. "It seems nice enough. You two are the first people I've met here, so I really can't say how I feel about any of this yet." She gestured to the garden. "But this place feels like home. This garden makes me feel like I'm back with Mom and Dad at our cottage..." She drifted off, as she did sometimes when she was feeling nostalgic. "Sorry, I zoned out for a minute there. Um, so what classes are you in, Tom? Maybe we have some together."

@AbyssRanger
@thumper
Umaara shrugged. "It seems nice enough. You two are the first people I've met here, so I really can't say how I feel about any of this yet." She gestured to the garden. "But this place feels like home. This garden makes me feel like I'm back with Mom and Dad at our cottage..." She drifted off, as she did sometimes when she was feeling nostalgic. "Sorry, I zoned out for a minute there. Um, so what classes are you in, Tom? Maybe we have some together."

@AbyssRanger
@thumper
Wy0IOy1.png
@Thumper @sufferkat

"Well, you must have a pretty nice home, then. Since Spindelle's common area is quite stunning." Tom replied to Umaara saying how the garden reminded her of home. It wasn't something that he could relate to exactly. His own home most likely would appear like it was amazing, everything perfectly in its place and no expense spared on anything but that was just a facade. Things definitely weren't all sunshine and rainbows there and neither were his parents. They mostly left him along if he continued to be their prodigious son and studies magic. But he was used to it by now and boy, wouldn't they be surprised when they found out he was learning dark magic to use it for the great good. So, there really was no point in dwelling on it, especially now. "Oh, I'm taking Potions, Curses and Spells, Shapeshifting and Illusions, Dark Magic, History, and Science. Are you in any of those? They were the ones that most interested me so, why not take classes you like, right?" He chuckled a bit. But it would be nice to have some classes with people he knew for once. Which reminded him that he didn't know if he had any classes with Lo either. "Are you taking any of the same classes, Lo?" Tom asked.
@Thumper @sufferkat

"Well, you must have a pretty nice home, then. Since Spindelle's common area is quite stunning." Tom replied to Umaara saying how the garden reminded her of home. It wasn't something that he could relate to exactly. His own home most likely would appear like it was amazing, everything perfectly in its place and no expense spared on anything but that was just a facade. Things definitely weren't all sunshine and rainbows there and neither were his parents. They mostly left him along if he continued to be their prodigious son and studies magic. But he was used to it by now and boy, wouldn't they be surprised when they found out he was learning dark magic to use it for the great good. So, there really was no point in dwelling on it, especially now. "Oh, I'm taking Potions, Curses and Spells, Shapeshifting and Illusions, Dark Magic, History, and Science. Are you in any of those? They were the ones that most interested me so, why not take classes you like, right?" He chuckled a bit. But it would be nice to have some classes with people he knew for once. Which reminded him that he didn't know if he had any classes with Lo either. "Are you taking any of the same classes, Lo?" Tom asked.
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
The light went out of Tom's eyes for a moment after she said that the garden reminded her of home, as if he was thinking of something quite upsetting to him. She thought about his comment about her "nice home". She wondered if he could've guessed that her home wasn't much. The garden reminded her of home because she lived in the garden of a rich family. There was a small expanse of backyard that they didn't use or groom, and so her Fae parents had decided that it would be a safe place to raise a child. But that wasn't something that anyone needed to know, especially not two strangers in her new dorm at her new school...

Umaara nodded at Tom. "Yea, I'm taking Potions, Species Studies, Shapeshifting and Illusions, Reading, Dark Magics, and Cooking." She turned to look at Lo as Tom asked her if she was taking any of the same classes.

@AbyssRanger @thumper
The light went out of Tom's eyes for a moment after she said that the garden reminded her of home, as if he was thinking of something quite upsetting to him. She thought about his comment about her "nice home". She wondered if he could've guessed that her home wasn't much. The garden reminded her of home because she lived in the garden of a rich family. There was a small expanse of backyard that they didn't use or groom, and so her Fae parents had decided that it would be a safe place to raise a child. But that wasn't something that anyone needed to know, especially not two strangers in her new dorm at her new school...

Umaara nodded at Tom. "Yea, I'm taking Potions, Species Studies, Shapeshifting and Illusions, Reading, Dark Magics, and Cooking." She turned to look at Lo as Tom asked her if she was taking any of the same classes.

@AbyssRanger @thumper
Wy0IOy1.png
{ hey @thumper , didn't know if you saw, but a few pages ago I replied with Grace.
{ hey @thumper , didn't know if you saw, but a few pages ago I replied with Grace.
not super active :(

he/they/xey
(( Hey guys, I'm so sorry but I'm a bio PhD student and my professor absolutely wrecked me today for getting behind on work so I have to step away, I'm really sorry! @ocenandebo @sufferkat @AbyssRanger ))
(( Hey guys, I'm so sorry but I'm a bio PhD student and my professor absolutely wrecked me today for getting behind on work so I have to step away, I'm really sorry! @ocenandebo @sufferkat @AbyssRanger ))
{Hey, it's ok dude! I get it! @thumper
{Hey, it's ok dude! I get it! @thumper

he/they/xey
@ocenandebo
"No problem! I'm Arlea by the way." I let the fae out of my hold, smiling at the thought of finally making a friend.
@ocenandebo
"No problem! I'm Arlea by the way." I let the fae out of my hold, smiling at the thought of finally making a friend.
Saki buzzed back to her spot, hovering at eye level before giving another smile. "I'm Saki." She said, her pale eyes brightening. The girl was still mumbling behind her, but she ignored it, and rubbed the small bruising on her arm.

"It's my first year here, and everything is still a bit confusing." She admitted. @arctotherium
Saki buzzed back to her spot, hovering at eye level before giving another smile. "I'm Saki." She said, her pale eyes brightening. The girl was still mumbling behind her, but she ignored it, and rubbed the small bruising on her arm.

"It's my first year here, and everything is still a bit confusing." She admitted. @arctotherium

he/they/xey
@Thumper
((No worries! It's all good! I hope things get better!))

@sufferkat

It would seem that Lo just realized she had something important to do that had to be attended to immediately, as she quickly excused herself and walked off. Well, Tom certainly hoped everything was okay. His amber gaze shifted back to Umaara as he continued the conversation. "It seems we have three classes together. Gotta admit, it's nice knowing that I will see a familiar face in half of my classes." He replied with a friendly smile. Just then, his stomach began to growl rather loudly. That's right, he hadn't gotten a chance to eat earlier. "Sorry," he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, "I kind of fell in a pool earlier, so I sort of missed out on the feast. I don't know if you are hungry or not, but would you like to head over to the dining area to see if they are still serving any food?"
@Thumper
((No worries! It's all good! I hope things get better!))

@sufferkat

It would seem that Lo just realized she had something important to do that had to be attended to immediately, as she quickly excused herself and walked off. Well, Tom certainly hoped everything was okay. His amber gaze shifted back to Umaara as he continued the conversation. "It seems we have three classes together. Gotta admit, it's nice knowing that I will see a familiar face in half of my classes." He replied with a friendly smile. Just then, his stomach began to growl rather loudly. That's right, he hadn't gotten a chance to eat earlier. "Sorry," he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, "I kind of fell in a pool earlier, so I sort of missed out on the feast. I don't know if you are hungry or not, but would you like to head over to the dining area to see if they are still serving any food?"
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
( @ocenandebo
Still open for new characters? I know I've got a lot to read, but definitely willing to join this awesome RP..)
( @ocenandebo
Still open for new characters? I know I've got a lot to read, but definitely willing to join this awesome RP..)
FRT +3

They became the King and Queen of Gotham City.
She was crazier than him, and more fearless.. she was his queen and God help anyone who dared to disrespect his queen.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26