Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~The Academy ~ Closeing, see recent
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26
Name: Theo Myrsky
Species: Angel
Drawing-Winner or Paid Admission?: Drawing winner

Appearance: Very Pale skin, blonde hair, green eyes, he wears a variety of clothes but prefers blue and green and silver colors. around his neck is a silver, flame-shaped pendent with the words "Inherited will" etched into it. He keeps his wings folded against his back most of the time, but will occasionally stretch the out.

Personality: Friendly, kind,very honest and fair. Theo is quite most of the time, and prefers to think and listen rather than speak. Theo also Hates violence and getting into fights, partially because he doesn't want to hurt anyone, but also because he's afraid of being hurt himself. Theo also holds himself to high standards, some of which he can't reach which wil depress him somewhat.

Powers: A range of light-based elemental and healing magic/spells
Weapons: Unless you count his wings
Strengths: Healing magic, listening to others, being honest and fair
Flaws:Scared easily, can be pushed around, Emotional
Classes: Potions, Species study, cooking, math, reading, Curses and spells (Would it possible for him to be in a "Healing magics" class? If so i'd switch out the curses/spells class for it)
Dorm: Breezet Dorm

Name: Amia Floris
Species: Dryad
Drawing-Winner or Paid Admission?: Paid entry

Appearance: Amia is the dryad of a Birch tree, so her skin is a white-ish color with a few black spots on her arms like the bark of a birch tree. She wears a knee-length dress of thick dark green leafage, which stays green all year round, but will grow or shrink in size to accommodate different weather conditions. Amia's hair is also leafage, though a lighter green colors. Her hair will change color with the seasons. In summer it is a light green of sunlight leaves, fall it is a golden-red color, winter it is brown, and in spring it's green with flowers dispersed among it. Amia is always bare-foot and has deep brown eyes.

Personality: Amia is a very proper person. This is because she grew up in a very stuffy household where she was expected to act like a lady at all times. Amia believes in holding up the honor of the Floris name, and not acting in any demeaning ways. Though her stiff armor is fringed and part of her wants to get out of her shell to explore new things. The two interests often conflict in her decision making during daily life.

Powers: Nature Magic.
Weapons: Can create natural weapons such as vines for whipping/tieing people up, basic wooden weapons, etc.
Strengths: Amia is patient and proper, trustworthy, and respectable
Flaws: Her conflict of interests (Wanting to hold up family honor and explore out of the shell she'd been in since childhood) can make her sporadic at times.
Classes: cooking, time magic, history, reading, blood tracking, curses and spells
Dorm: Radiance Dorm

(Hope it's not a bad time to join! The title did say open. If accepted, would it possible for someone to send me a re-cap of what's been going on? Also, I'm subebd to the thread, so no need to Ping!)
Name: Theo Myrsky
Species: Angel
Drawing-Winner or Paid Admission?: Drawing winner

Appearance: Very Pale skin, blonde hair, green eyes, he wears a variety of clothes but prefers blue and green and silver colors. around his neck is a silver, flame-shaped pendent with the words "Inherited will" etched into it. He keeps his wings folded against his back most of the time, but will occasionally stretch the out.

Personality: Friendly, kind,very honest and fair. Theo is quite most of the time, and prefers to think and listen rather than speak. Theo also Hates violence and getting into fights, partially because he doesn't want to hurt anyone, but also because he's afraid of being hurt himself. Theo also holds himself to high standards, some of which he can't reach which wil depress him somewhat.

Powers: A range of light-based elemental and healing magic/spells
Weapons: Unless you count his wings
Strengths: Healing magic, listening to others, being honest and fair
Flaws:Scared easily, can be pushed around, Emotional
Classes: Potions, Species study, cooking, math, reading, Curses and spells (Would it possible for him to be in a "Healing magics" class? If so i'd switch out the curses/spells class for it)
Dorm: Breezet Dorm

Name: Amia Floris
Species: Dryad
Drawing-Winner or Paid Admission?: Paid entry

Appearance: Amia is the dryad of a Birch tree, so her skin is a white-ish color with a few black spots on her arms like the bark of a birch tree. She wears a knee-length dress of thick dark green leafage, which stays green all year round, but will grow or shrink in size to accommodate different weather conditions. Amia's hair is also leafage, though a lighter green colors. Her hair will change color with the seasons. In summer it is a light green of sunlight leaves, fall it is a golden-red color, winter it is brown, and in spring it's green with flowers dispersed among it. Amia is always bare-foot and has deep brown eyes.

Personality: Amia is a very proper person. This is because she grew up in a very stuffy household where she was expected to act like a lady at all times. Amia believes in holding up the honor of the Floris name, and not acting in any demeaning ways. Though her stiff armor is fringed and part of her wants to get out of her shell to explore new things. The two interests often conflict in her decision making during daily life.

Powers: Nature Magic.
Weapons: Can create natural weapons such as vines for whipping/tieing people up, basic wooden weapons, etc.
Strengths: Amia is patient and proper, trustworthy, and respectable
Flaws: Her conflict of interests (Wanting to hold up family honor and explore out of the shell she'd been in since childhood) can make her sporadic at times.
Classes: cooking, time magic, history, reading, blood tracking, curses and spells
Dorm: Radiance Dorm

(Hope it's not a bad time to join! The title did say open. If accepted, would it possible for someone to send me a re-cap of what's been going on? Also, I'm subebd to the thread, so no need to Ping!)
?JJ3ks=platform.png
{accept! all that had happen is the meeting to introduce the school, and get the dorm cards. they can still be picked up though.

@morzone
{accept! all that had happen is the meeting to introduce the school, and get the dorm cards. they can still be picked up though.

@morzone
not super active :(

he/they/xey
Crystal said goodbye to Crow and flew over to the entrance to the Breezet Dorm. She was delighted to see the roof raised and flew up immediately. She took the second room up from the ground. She walked in to find the walls dancing with clouds and birds as if you were outside. Crystal set her passcode to something that helped her through any problem in her life, 'Wir sind alle vereint.' and started to get everything settled in.
Crystal said goodbye to Crow and flew over to the entrance to the Breezet Dorm. She was delighted to see the roof raised and flew up immediately. She took the second room up from the ground. She walked in to find the walls dancing with clouds and birds as if you were outside. Crystal set her passcode to something that helped her through any problem in her life, 'Wir sind alle vereint.' and started to get everything settled in.
Grace was already in her room, too lazy to make a hard password and simply made it Pickled pickly pickles. She loved pickles. The girl had noticed that the whole room was empty, and slouched against the wall. Since she was a kid and attended the school, she was always alone. After setting up her room, she laod down in her bed, and slowly fell asleep.
Grace was already in her room, too lazy to make a hard password and simply made it Pickled pickly pickles. She loved pickles. The girl had noticed that the whole room was empty, and slouched against the wall. Since she was a kid and attended the school, she was always alone. After setting up her room, she laod down in her bed, and slowly fell asleep.

he/they/xey
(( is everyone in their rooms???))
(( is everyone in their rooms???))
(Almost everyone I believe
(Almost everyone I believe

he/they/xey
((@Ocenandebo
Why don't you ping and check that everyone is in their rooms?
((@Ocenandebo
Why don't you ping and check that everyone is in their rooms?
(( @crystal13
I would but I'm on mobile :(
And my phone is slow as heck
(( @crystal13
I would but I'm on mobile :(
And my phone is slow as heck

he/they/xey
((@Ocenandebo

Ah, didn't realize sorry! I have the same problem at the moment
((@Ocenandebo

Ah, didn't realize sorry! I have the same problem at the moment
@Ocenandebo and @Crystal13

((I can ping if you want?))
@Ocenandebo and @Crystal13

((I can ping if you want?))
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngbearded_vulture_by_tathym-daf3vqn.giftumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26