Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Familiars for Art! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@Praedyth

I was looking for a variety of em when I launched this, just right now, the only ones left are the super rare ones and the boss familiars of the Golem Workshop.

Once I get through current list of commissions, I'll be re-opening itwith familiar drops from the new venue c:

I just don't have the time to coli grind for familiars....I have noooo luck in ever getting drops:c
@Praedyth

I was looking for a variety of em when I launched this, just right now, the only ones left are the super rare ones and the boss familiars of the Golem Workshop.

Once I get through current list of commissions, I'll be re-opening itwith familiar drops from the new venue c:

I just don't have the time to coli grind for familiars....I have noooo luck in ever getting drops:c
My Occasionally Active ART SHOP
@Macabrecabra Please let me know when you do, I'm in the coli quite a lot and my luck is pretty good so I should be able to snag ya some :D

I wish I had any of the rare ones you were looking for. I'd love to have the sprites myself and I kick myself every day because I was on FR almost at launch but I didn't really start playing until later in the year and didn't understand the value of festival familiars :(
@Macabrecabra Please let me know when you do, I'm in the coli quite a lot and my luck is pretty good so I should be able to snag ya some :D

I wish I had any of the rare ones you were looking for. I'd love to have the sprites myself and I kick myself every day because I was on FR almost at launch but I didn't really start playing until later in the year and didn't understand the value of festival familiars :(
oxstpLj.png
@Macabrecabra

Uhhh so i know its not listed, but would you be interested in a Water or Arcane Sprite by chance?...
@Macabrecabra

Uhhh so i know its not listed, but would you be interested in a Water or Arcane Sprite by chance?...
@Macabrecabra

Would you be interested in the faux sprites, or no?
@Macabrecabra

Would you be interested in the faux sprites, or no?
@Macabrecabra

Is it possible to be put on the ping list for when new familiar lists are up?
@Macabrecabra

Is it possible to be put on the ping list for when new familiar lists are up?
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@Macabrecabra

Can I be added to a pinglist? I'll like to know what familiars you might need from the new venue.
@Macabrecabra

Can I be added to a pinglist? I'll like to know what familiars you might need from the new venue.
y0YshUu.png
@Macabrecabra

Hey there! I have an Akirbeak that I'm willing to swap for some art, if you'd like! (Also I might be back when you have the familiar lists updated, I've got a few so far from the new venue, and your art is hecking gorgeous)
@Macabrecabra

Hey there! I have an Akirbeak that I'm willing to swap for some art, if you'd like! (Also I might be back when you have the familiar lists updated, I've got a few so far from the new venue, and your art is hecking gorgeous)
@Praedyth @Enoch @Gem4567 I'll put you on the ping list c: I know which ones I need, just got a lot of commissions to tackle and want to make a sizeable dent before I take on those c:

@Vibe @Everon Sorry, but not interested so much in the sprites as I'll be able to get them on my own. The Swipp Swap familiars, faux sprites, and alchemy familiars are no issue for me to get as I got a maxed out alchemy.

@Praedyth @Enoch @Gem4567 I'll put you on the ping list c: I know which ones I need, just got a lot of commissions to tackle and want to make a sizeable dent before I take on those c:

@Vibe @Everon Sorry, but not interested so much in the sprites as I'll be able to get them on my own. The Swipp Swap familiars, faux sprites, and alchemy familiars are no issue for me to get as I got a maxed out alchemy.

@MistralTheif for the Akirbeak, given its rarity, can negotiate for what you would like! Send me a PM and can figure out a fair compensation for the trade c:
@MistralTheif for the Akirbeak, given its rarity, can negotiate for what you would like! Send me a PM and can figure out a fair compensation for the trade c:
@Macabrecabra Okay thanks!! :D
@Macabrecabra Okay thanks!! :D
oxstpLj.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16