Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Familiars for Art! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
CLOSED THREAD-

CLOSED THREAD-

My Occasionally Active ART SHOP
@macabrecabra
I can give you both the whale bosses! (Spiny whale & deeprealm Hunter)

Edit: I also have the Magma runner, Ignited Imp, waveswell sorcerer, and mith bruiser, which I'd be willing to bundle for one lineart piece, though your prices are really low so if you raise them I totally understand!
@macabrecabra
I can give you both the whale bosses! (Spiny whale & deeprealm Hunter)

Edit: I also have the Magma runner, Ignited Imp, waveswell sorcerer, and mith bruiser, which I'd be willing to bundle for one lineart piece, though your prices are really low so if you raise them I totally understand!

tumblr_pnwhemXvkb1s27st2o1_250.png

@Macabrecabra Are all of the familiars under the art piece needed to purchase one, or one fam per art piece? I have both Volcanic bosses and a Malevolent Spirit, but not too sure if it's enough to ask for the full-body with a complex background.
@Macabrecabra Are all of the familiars under the art piece needed to purchase one, or one fam per art piece? I have both Volcanic bosses and a Malevolent Spirit, but not too sure if it's enough to ask for the full-body with a complex background.
26811222.png ___________________
º Kiko º FR+1 º
Alpas Lipi
___________________ ice_2.png
@Macabrecabra Just for clarification, having all of the familiars listed under one of the options is what can be traded for it, correct? Not just one except in the case of the sketch? I'm pretty sure I have all of the familiars under the basic lineart with basic colors.
@Macabrecabra Just for clarification, having all of the familiars listed under one of the options is what can be traded for it, correct? Not just one except in the case of the sketch? I'm pretty sure I have all of the familiars under the basic lineart with basic colors.
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
@Macabrecabra

I have a Roc, Highfin Sea Serpent, Serthist Loremaster, Tengu Caller, Ashspine Widow and Fireman Manticore I'd like to trade!
@Macabrecabra

I have a Roc, Highfin Sea Serpent, Serthist Loremaster, Tengu Caller, Ashspine Widow and Fireman Manticore I'd like to trade!
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@Shirenu I'll put you down for the two whale bosses. Its one for each on the others so for each one you want to send, confirm dets of the commission on c: Confirming though for the Magma runner, Ignited Imp, waveswell sorcerer, and mith bruiser

@xxace Nope! Its one familiar, one art piece! I you have multiple familiars, you can get multiple pieces or bundle it into a more complex commission (Ie more characters ect.)
I'll put you down for the two hydras and the spirit for now.

PM the details of what you want! You can have three separate pieces or bundle it into one art piece or two and one or however you want to split it c:

@Catmints
Its a one art per familiar sort of thing for all categories c: Just tell me which ones you claim!

@Evet
Confirming Roc, Highfin Sea Serpent,Loremaster, Caller, Widow and Fireman. PM the details for each one!
@Shirenu I'll put you down for the two whale bosses. Its one for each on the others so for each one you want to send, confirm dets of the commission on c: Confirming though for the Magma runner, Ignited Imp, waveswell sorcerer, and mith bruiser

@xxace Nope! Its one familiar, one art piece! I you have multiple familiars, you can get multiple pieces or bundle it into a more complex commission (Ie more characters ect.)
I'll put you down for the two hydras and the spirit for now.

PM the details of what you want! You can have three separate pieces or bundle it into one art piece or two and one or however you want to split it c:

@Catmints
Its a one art per familiar sort of thing for all categories c: Just tell me which ones you claim!

@Evet
Confirming Roc, Highfin Sea Serpent,Loremaster, Caller, Widow and Fireman. PM the details for each one!
My Occasionally Active ART SHOP
@Macabrecabra

I'll PM you when I wake up! Thank you so much and you have lovely art btw <3!
@Macabrecabra

I'll PM you when I wake up! Thank you so much and you have lovely art btw <3!
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@Macabrecabra I guess I'll offer the first one on the list which is the Maren Defender, but they're honestly not worth much. Are you sure you only want one per art piece?
@Macabrecabra I guess I'll offer the first one on the list which is the Maren Defender, but they're honestly not worth much. Are you sure you only want one per art piece?
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
@macabrecabre
In that case, put me down for the longhorn capricat, too please! :D
@macabrecabre
In that case, put me down for the longhorn capricat, too please! :D

tumblr_pnwhemXvkb1s27st2o1_250.png

@Macabrecabra I'll PM you the details some time later today! I gotta do some errands for a bit before I decide. Your art is really wonderful, I'm glad I saved up these familiars instead of selling them! ^^ And thank you so much!
@Macabrecabra I'll PM you the details some time later today! I gotta do some errands for a bit before I decide. Your art is really wonderful, I'm glad I saved up these familiars instead of selling them! ^^ And thank you so much!
26811222.png ___________________
º Kiko º FR+1 º
Alpas Lipi
___________________ ice_2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16