Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | + brioche acccents + getting ready
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143
@brioche
Your accents are really cuteand tasty!Please add me to your general pinglist!XD
@brioche
Your accents are really cuteand tasty!Please add me to your general pinglist!XD
@Brioche do you take custom requests?? I was wondering fearing if I paid gems as well as provided the blueprint would it be possible to get a version of Sundae Best for female Coatls, maybe?
@Brioche do you take custom requests?? I was wondering fearing if I paid gems as well as provided the blueprint would it be possible to get a version of Sundae Best for female Coatls, maybe?
@brioche If you don't have any copies of Frootenstein left I'd be more than happy to pay for a blueprint as I'm completely crazy about it and need one;;
@brioche If you don't have any copies of Frootenstein left I'd be more than happy to pay for a blueprint as I'm completely crazy about it and need one;;
I have a difficult time conveying my thoughts and idea's so please be patient with me
@brioche Seeing that you still have a lot of interest placed for Frootenstein, may I also jump onto the bandwagon and request for a slot for it whenever you're reprinting them? ; 7 ; Thanks a bunch!
@brioche Seeing that you still have a lot of interest placed for Frootenstein, may I also jump onto the bandwagon and request for a slot for it whenever you're reprinting them? ; 7 ; Thanks a bunch!
733EAYl.png
@brioche Your accents are amazing and I love them! I've added myself to the general pinglist but I can't seem to do so for the specific one. I'd definitely love copies of Glitterghoul and Frootenstein whenever you decide to run them next though! :D
@brioche Your accents are amazing and I love them! I've added myself to the general pinglist but I can't seem to do so for the specific one. I'd definitely love copies of Glitterghoul and Frootenstein whenever you decide to run them next though! :D
jYHfyJk.gifCVzOFR1.pngybAHpix.pngiwOM9O6.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngYBX9Aet_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngk2VzuFv_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png7elPyMO_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png4qRIVLU.pngK3S42IV.pngqbj5aU6_1.gif
lG9UFR1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
@brioche are you still printing sleepy star trails for female coatls? if so i'd love to be on the ping list for them! i couldn't access the links so i'm not sure what is retired or not
@brioche are you still printing sleepy star trails for female coatls? if so i'd love to be on the ping list for them! i couldn't access the links so i'm not sure what is retired or not
tumblr_inline_nobl35eOXT1saqq79_540.png
@brioche Saw your accents being resold again on the AH and you have nO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM TO SEE YOU'RE STILL AROUND OMG

If/when you reopen, I'd love to be on your pinglist <3
@brioche Saw your accents being resold again on the AH and you have nO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM TO SEE YOU'RE STILL AROUND OMG

If/when you reopen, I'd love to be on your pinglist <3
enV6nur.png
@Ashirene Hi!!! Gosh you're too kind, I took a break from FR and kind of forgot about it.
@Ashirene Hi!!! Gosh you're too kind, I took a break from FR and kind of forgot about it.
bullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.png accents bullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.png
Ahh love your accents they're all so beautiful <3
Ahh love your accents they're all so beautiful <3
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
@brioche not sure if you'll see this but I was wondering if you'd be reprinting or had copies left over of Vanilla Frosting for male coatls?
I have a sugarskull themed Gen1 it'd be LOVELY on but all I found in the AH was the berry one. X,D
@brioche not sure if you'll see this but I was wondering if you'd be reprinting or had copies left over of Vanilla Frosting for male coatls?
I have a sugarskull themed Gen1 it'd be LOVELY on but all I found in the AH was the berry one. X,D
ybitsXp.png
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143